Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617700 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ok thanks dear
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by danbincike: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Please Who Try this Logistic Company

LIBERTY LINK LOGISTIC

I want to give them a try. Thank You
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Courierplus is wakkkk.....I have to send them mails to request for my money. ...I vex one day cc their MD....come see as them dey call me from everywhere.

The lady in charge of my records had to call me on her personal phone to plead that I shouldn't send mails again next time....she promised to always reMIT my money ASAP..

Anytime I need my money from courierplus I just call the lady...she'll not pick ooo but nah alert I go receive

#NoChill

NnamdiN:
run from courierplus I currently have about 30k with them since april. they just deliver and keep the money.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I sell on konga...I am in PH

Konga doesn't have dropoff centers in PH
You have to use courier plus or device your method of delivery.

Do you mean it, but they have offices in those areas na.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
*singing* "when I think of kaymu water run down my eyes"...

Kaymu is a pain in my neck. ....I will list items on the platform and it will be on "awaiting product listing approval " for the who 90 days the listing was suppose to last for.. cry

My account officer? That one no dey pick call or reply mails

tosinjay:

Ok, personally I'd say you shouldn't not take kaymu serious, but take your deliveries serious by sorting it out in ways to get your money faster. By oct I'll be 2yrs on kaymu. Kaymu for me is a platform that i owe alot to when i entered the ecommerce space as a newbie. I only regret not getting on DealDey earlier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
I think the office they have there is just to offload PH orders and probably collect returns from customers. ....merchants can't drop items off there.

tosinjay:

Do you mean it, that means it, but the have offices in those areas na.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I think the office they have there is just to offload PH orders and probably collect returns from customers. ....merchants can't drop items off there.

It's not easy sha, jumia's is worse though. Lagos merchants are having things easy then. How una dey cope?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
I use courier plus and it's not been funny

tosinjay:

It's not easy sha, jumia's is worse though. Lagos merchants are having things easy then. How una dey cope?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
*singing* "when I think of kaymu water run down my eyes"...

Kaymu is a pain in my neck. ....I will list items on the platform and it will be on "awaiting product listing approval " for the who 90 days the listing was suppose to last for.. cry

My account officer? That one no dey pick call or reply mails

This your case with kaymu serious oo, i think calling their cs and making complaint about your account officer is the way, they can change her.

For me, i had account officers that did great, and if not recently, previously when i wait for 2days and product ain't approved, i inform them and they do it. But they don't have the privilege to approve products anymore now but my manager still follow up with mail to the department.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Have you really verified that since they became KOS?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:

So AIGx isn't functioning there in PH?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Courierplus is wakkkk.....I have to send them mails to request for my money. ...I vex one day cc their MD....come see as them dey call me from everywhere.

The lady in charge of my records had to call me on her personal phone to plead that I shouldn't send mails again next time....she promised to always reMIT my money ASAP..

Anytime I need my money from courierplus I just call the lady...she'll not pick ooo but nah alert I go receive

#NoChill

I wonder if it's carelessness or greed...they deliver an item, take their own share, to return the balance, stories will start flying upandan
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Thanks bro.....
I'll try and work on it next week cos truth is, I've given up on them

tosinjay:

This your case with kaymu serious oo, i think calling their cs and making complaint about your account officer is the way, they can change her.

For me, i had account officers that did great, and if not recently, previously when i wait for 2days and product ain't approved, i inform them and they do it. But they don't have the privilege to approve products anymore now but my manager still follow up with mail to the department.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
I think someone is not doing his/her job.....heard some people were laid off

NnamdiN:
I wonder if it's carelessness or greed...they deliver an item, take their own share, to return the balance, stories will start flying upandan
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
Humblega:

Abeg what is full meaning of ACE?

Where is there address in Abeokuta?

How is there delivery be?

Do they allow payment on delivery?
africa courier express--abks office is around oke ilewo---check Google for their contact

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
tosinjay:

So AIGx isn't functioning there in PH?
NnamdiN:
run from courierplus I currently have about 30k with them since april. they just deliver and keep the money.
lol---did you pay 5Ok to register with them? if yes - - - - maybe your account manager is not giving your account enough attention and if No - - - try register and your story will change - - -
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
whizqueen:
. How's their payment like? How many days?
2-3days after delivery - - - No story - - - they send you email update on shipments - - No need to waste your time struggling to know status of your package
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
50k for what?
I've met people in their office that registerd with 50k but they still have issues with remittances

Shakitibob0:
lol---did you pay 5Ok to register with them? if yes - - - - maybe your account manager is not giving your account enough attention and if No - - - try register and your story will change - - -
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
50k for what?
I've met people in their office that registerd with 50k but they still have issues with remittances

There is a mediator in the account officer - - they should not just sit and wait for remittances--a day after delivery send mail or call account officer - - - its sweetest that way---same thing 3days after
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Actually I gave up on them already cos their delivery rate is slow and they do not always update the tracking records which makes trackind dificult
FedEx gives me 48hours delivery nationwide

Shakitibob0:
There is a mediator in the account officer - - they should not just sit and wait for remittances--a day after delivery send mail or call account officer - - - its sweetest that way---same thing 3days after
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shakitibob0: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Actually I gave up on them already cos their delivery rate is slow and they do not always update the tracking records which makes trackind dificult

That's ok too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by whizqueen(f): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
NnamdiN:
No be me you go tell about courier plus. They're currently owing me more than double of your own sef undecided
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Thanks bro.....
I'll try and work on it next week cos truth is, I've given up on them

The key problem is that your account manager, who isn't following up. When i got on kaymu my managers were dedicated to making sellers grow and indeed i gained from it, as i got a lot of preferencial treatments. so if your seller manager isn't so, he/she is doing the opposite. Kaymu isn't benefitting from your potentials.

Currently handled by one of their key account managers and was becoming too busy for me to reach when i want, i was already thinking to complain but she's more available now and we're like friends when we interact.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2016
please I need websites in China I can pay for yuan equivalent in naira with my Mastercard.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by danbincike: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
durocity:
please I need websites in China I can pay for yuan equivalent in naira with my Mastercard.

I don't know any but I think even if there is you will be charge in dollar. Just my thinking not confirmed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 28, 2016
danbincike:

I don't know any but I think even if there is you will be charge in dollar. Just my thinking not confirmed

oh... thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2016
NnamdiN:
Bros, na their way be that. I had to open an excel sheet specifically to manually track my delivered packages.
May God bless the new Lady in Accounts Department, once I send her email, na alerts be the next thing...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2016
For your China procurement and shipping contact me and get the best Costomer service and also fast delivery(I believe in speed) nbcskyelogistics #08152376392whats app or calls ,1688.com is my playground cool cool cool grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Bookiemart01:

What are FedEx rates like for Nationwide deliveries?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonder1844(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
please has anybody used this logistic coy

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
I think it depends on your location and the rebate your officer can give you...I ship from the south-south...my rates within the south-south is lower than sending to the North or South West....

Hope you understand?

9free:

What are FedEx rates like for Nationwide deliveries?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don tell you say make I epp you you no gree cheesy cheesy
I haven't used them before though

Wonder1844:
please has anybody used this logistic coy

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.