Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617970 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonder1844(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I don tell you say make I epp you you no gree cheesy cheesy
I haven't used them before though

lol. I remembered telling you to buzz me when you start fully
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonder1844(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wonder1844:
please has anybody used this logistic coy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
I've dropped a message for you on whatsapp

Wonder1844:

lol. I remembered tell you to buzz me when you start fully

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I think it depends on your location and the rebate your officer can give you...I ship from the south-south...my rates within the south-south is lower than sending to the North or South West....

Hope you understand?

Perfectly.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 5:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Be careful who contacts you. Fraudsters are all over

Seriously! the high rate of Scammers all increasing in Number. God help Us.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2016
Wonder1844:
please has anybody used this logistic coy
see how they've positioned to ruin your life from china to nigeria grin grin

I haven't used them though. The only way to find out is to try them and hope they don't burn you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Us my company and have rest of mind Nbc logistic
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
St PATRICK'S INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS LIMITED.
广州市荔湾区环市西路黑山三街20号广东留香宇宙服装鞋业广场569号,王小姐收,电话15920468789,请在包裹上备注客户名字
Shop C569 UNIVERSAL COSTUMES & SHOES PLAZA , NO 20 KESHAN 3 STREET , HUANGSHI XI ROAD LIWAN DISTRICT GUANGZHOU CHINA.

CONTACT PERSONS:
Mr Patrick - 137 1070 6073(whatsapp)
Wang Yan - 159 2046 8789

http://www.stpatricksintllog.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2016
MelonTech:
St PATRICK'S INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS LIMITED.
广州市荔湾区环市西路黑山三街20号广东留香宇宙服装鞋业广场569号,王小姐收,电话15920468789,请在包裹上备注客户名字
Shop C569 UNIVERSAL COSTUMES & SHOES PLAZA , NO 20 KESHAN 3 STREET , HUANGSHI XI ROAD LIWAN DISTRICT GUANGZHOU CHINA.

CONTACT PERSONS:
Mr Patrick - 137 1070 6073(whatsapp)
Wang Yan - 159 2046 8789

http://www.stpatricksintllog.com/

I use ST Patrick all the time cos they are very reliable.

I used Happy Times once but they disappointed me by giving my shipment to another company Allizy Cargo, which has rude staff and also charged me far higher than I discussed with Happy Times. Since then I ran away from HT and focused only on St Patrick which never tells me stories that touch the heart.

If you want to have easy of communication with them use whatsapp. They always too busy to answer calls both Favour and Ms Wang.

They surprised me on August 30th, by shipping 11kg package containing 20000mAH Xiaomi power banks and usb power strips, with only N25,270 with custom clearance included.

A package I thinking may cost me up N33,000 to ship since a dollar was N420 in Lagos parallel market then.

I don't know how they calculated it but I paid immediately before they change their mind.

LOL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
MelonTech:

I use ST Patrick all the time cos they are very reliable.

I used Happy Times once but they disappointed me by giving my shipment to another company Allizy Cargo, which has rude staff and also charged me far higher than I discussed with Happy Times. Since then I ran away from HT and focused only on St Patrick which never tells me stories that touch the heart.

If you want to have easy of communication with them use whatsapp. They always too busy to answer calls both Favour and Ms Wang.

They surprised me on August 30th, by shipping 11kg package containing 20000mAH Xiaomi power banks and usb power strips, with only N25,270 with custom clearance included.

A package I thinking may cost me up N33,000 to ship since a dollar was N420 in Lagos parallel market then.

I don't know how they calculated it but I paid immediately before they change their mind.

LOL!!!!

Lol @before they change their mind grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ikbnice(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
nickyblaze:
Us my company and have rest of mind Nbc logistic
how much do u charge and what would be the cost of sending goods down to me in Ore, Ondo State.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nickyblaze(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
ikbnice:
how much do u charge and what would be the cost of sending goods down to me in Ore, Ondo State.
my shipping cost
Normal 4.8$ clearing 380 duration 7days
Express 8$ clearing 480 duration 24hrs
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tonycart: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
any importer based in asaba here will like to keep in touch
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by PrivateInvestig: 3:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Eghosa1:

Depends on the volumetric weight and other asides. It's possibly less than or also more than as a cubic metre takes volume space (ocean / sea freight) of one metre length , one metre width and one metre height. There really isn't any specifics. Cheers!

At least I have seen my brother. Otemwen domor. I better use your shipping company to import to Nigeria, I am about importing door skins to Nigeria from Qindao China. Pls let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

At least I have seen my brother. Otemwen domor. I better use your shipping company to import to Nigeria, I am about importing door skins to Nigeria from Qindao China. Pls let's talk.

Hehe, Domor! We're available Osas. Thanks for reaching out.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adewaled(m): 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good day you I am responding to you question concening issue with supplier payment. I can assist you to make payment to your supplier in China. I will also assist you to ship it down to Nigeria. Just contact me on http://freightdrive.info/contact-us/ or call 07053630607.
Bookiemart01:
Please I'm having issues with paying a particular supplier .I've always paid others via aliexpress, this particular one is insisting I pay through bank transfer.

Please how do I go about it? What is your take on this?I'll appreciate a reply .

YModulus, yemiplus
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have totaly forgotten u ever posted this.

I guess this was when I was "learning the strings" cheesy cheesy

You replying to this now is funny though shocked

I don't need any assistance paying my suppliers OE shipping down my goods from China any longer, I found a way around it already.

Thank you.

adewaled:
Good day you I am responding to you question concening issue with supplier payment. I can assist you to make payment to your supplier in China. I will also assist you to ship it down to Nigeria. Just contact me on http://freightdrive.info/contact-us/ or call 07053630607.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by didymario7(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I have totaly forgotten u ever posted this.

I guess this was when I was "learning the strings" cheesy cheesy

You replying to this now is funny though shocked

I don't need any assistance paying my suppliers OE shipping down my goods from China any longer, I found a way around it already.

Thank you.

I am still having the challenge of paying my supplier via bank transfer, could you be kind enough to help out?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hope you trust them with bank transfers

didymario7:

I am still having the challenge of paying my supplier via bank transfer, could you be kind enough to help out?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by didymario7(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yes I do. I have been buying goods from them through other payment means. They prefer bank transfer but I can hardly do that.

Bookiemart01:
Hope you trust them with bank transfers

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why not stick to the "other payments"? Isn't it safer that way?

didymario7:
Yes I do. I have been buying goods from them through other payment means. They prefer bank transfer but I can hardly do that.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 6:09am On Sep 21, 2016
The Choice, $3.1 and #330 clearance/kg,delivery time:4-7 days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Obynolee:
Bros you no use arise and shine again, which one be the choice sir, i drool for low rates though but the kinda help my main agent renders dey make me pity am. How about you and arise and shine as you like campaign for dem?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Obynolee:
This one will make sense oo..
Number and their address in Lagos and Nigeria will do.
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
tosinjay:

Bros you no use arise and shine again, which one be the choice sir, i drool for low rates though but the kinda help my main agent renders dey make me pity am. How about you and arise and shine as you like campaign for dem?

I don't campaign for Arise and Shine I am only trying in my little way to give back to nairalanders because I have benefited a lot from this forum. Arise and Shine is doing great but since I found this people I have not used them(Arise and Shine) or do you expect me to leave $3.1/kg for $3.6/kg?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
estilo:

This one will make sense oo..
Number and their address in Lagos and Nigeria will do.
Thanks

They are at ASAD plaza,Ojo Alaba market,after carnal,before Abuja plaza.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Obynolee:

They are at ASAD plaza,Ojo Alaba market,after carnal,before Abuja plaza.
Thanks for the response .
Can I have their phone no?
Thanks in advance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Obynolee:

I don't campaign for Arise and Shine I am only trying in my little way to give back to nairalanders because I have benefited a lot from this forum. Arise and Shine is doing great but since I found this people I have not used them(Arise and Shine) or do you expect me to leave $3.1/kg for $3.6/kg?
Nah, i don't expect you. Even me dey reason this $3.1/kg mehn.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godtaye: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
How do I start importing

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.