Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (614656 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:11am On Sep 22, 2016
tosinjay:

Nah, i don't expect you. Even me dey reason this $3.1/kg mehn.

Ok
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2016
estilo:

Thanks for the response .
Can I have their phone no?
Thanks in advance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Obynolee,

Thanks in advance.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Obynolee:

Ok
Abeg bro, borrow me dia contact, i need to confirm something, if they have office at ajao or ikeja. It's important to cut cost as am shipping about 400kg in less than a week soon.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by okeyglm: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2016
obynolee pls i need the choice phone contact.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
tosinjay:

Abeg bro, borrow me dia contact, i need to confirm something, if they have office at ajao or ikeja. It's important to cut cost as am shipping about 400kg in less than a week soon.
you dont wanna send by sea? 400kg is a lot to send by air
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
NnamdiN:
you dont wanna send by sea? 400kg is a lot to send by air
I can't wait too long.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
I was pleasantly shocked and surprised today by uche logistics. Couldn't believe it. Express shipping was exactly 24hrs and normal shipping was 72hrs. I have never seen this speed before. But their exchange rate no be here. Kudos to lily. Whenever she is around, work is efficiently done.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Obynolee:
The Choice, $3.1 and #330 clearance/kg,delivery time:4-7 days.
this isn't bad at all. Pls complete ur good work with their phone details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
chukel:
I was pleasantly shocked and surprised today by uche logistics. Couldn't believe it. Express shipping was exactly 24hrs and normal shipping was 72hrs. I have never seen this speed before. But their exchange rate no be here. Kudos to lily. Whenever she is around, work is efficiently done.
You are right about the Lily aspect. Uche doesn't respond to chat but when Lily is around everything goes smoothly.
There exchange rate is ALWAYS too HIGH.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2016
tosinjay:

The Choice contact 15989254731(her name is Amaka though a Chinese)
Chuks:09094640733.Ask them whatever you want to know.I discuss price in China not with the Nigerian guys.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2016
chukel:
this isn't bad at all. Pls complete ur good work with their phone details.

15989254731(Amaka)
09094640733(Chuks)
I discuss price with Amaka,I remembered her telling me that her minimum kg is 20,less than that,price will be different.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2016
estilo:
Obynolee,

Thanks in advance.

I discuss price in China not in Nigeria, I remembered her telling me that the minimum kg is 20,less than that price will be higher.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2016
Obynolee:

The Choice contact 15989254731(her name is Amaka though a Chinese)
Chuks:09094640733.Ask them whatever you want to know.I discuss price in China not with the Nigerian guys.
Ok thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer cash on delivery(0-3kg) across the country to most locations. Operation base is from Lagos.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Os3e(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2016
Please what is the equivalent of ¥65 in dollars. 1dollar = how many ¥?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Os3e(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello house, pls r there gud sites I can get jewelries and accessories apart from aliexpress
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ryanfci: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

I work for an FX broker in London and we are glad to announce that we can sell Naira into any currency within a 3 day timescale.

With full FCA regulations we have the liquidity available to move 5 million USD or equivalent per day.

ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk to contact me for further information.

Rate is N424/1USD

Regards
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Am new into this China importation stuff, plsssss I would love to know the best and most affordable shipping agent for mini importation. I don't want to use free shipping cause it takes too long. Am buying the item through aliexpress.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Os3e:
1dollar = how many ¥?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Os3e(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2016
lifestyle1:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by violam: 1:22am On Oct 04, 2016
hey there, use www.freightsmarty.com for your air freight from China, dubai, Turkey and India (India is 100kg minimum, Others are 10kg minimum). China and turkey delivery 3 to 4 days regular freight. express 24hrs.

Office is in Maryland. call +2348034062974

We offer sourcing service for China and Turkey ie our China and Turkey Staff can help you source locally. we can also receive your sample,access it for you, make a video and unedited pictures fornyou before you buy ie if you want to avoid the high Courier cost most suppliers charge for a single sample.

On another note, do you know it's now cheaper sourcing from Dubai? if you can find great quality of your goods in Dubai, it's Cheaper though China and Turkey offer guaranteed variety and quality if you sieve your suppliers properly.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pointstores(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2016
violam:
hey there, use www.freightsmarty.com for your air freight from China, dubai, Turkey and India (India is 100kg minimum, Others are 10kg minimum). China and turkey delivery 3 to 4 days regular freight. express 24hrs.

Office is in Maryland. call +2348034062974

We offer sourcing service for China and Turkey ie our China and Turkey Staff can help you source locally. we can also receive your sample,access it for you, make a video and unedited pictures fornyou before you buy ie if you want to avoid the high Courier cost most suppliers charge for a single sample.

On another note, do you know it's now cheaper sourcing from Dubai? if you can find great quality of your goods in Dubai, it's Cheaper though China and Turkey offer guaranteed variety and quality if you sieve your suppliers properly.
number nt connecting
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iamphill: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Hello Ymodulus, please i really need to speak with you 09038514880

Ymodulus:
Ok do to the recent data loss on Nairaland, a lot of info about shipping companies went away .
I decided starting the thread over again from scratch, but this time around I want to get several things straight and right. With the following in mind

1. Simplicity : To ensure new comers in the game can easily become pro’s
2. Quick referencing: To ensure that Freight company info’s can be easily referenced
3. More contribution: The previous thread I had friends who helped me move the thread forward, friends like MAYORALL , SHINAF]. thanks however I cant do this alone this time I need your contribution
4. Introduce new shipping company:
5. Remove old and un-useful freight companies
6. Joint cooperation to tackle problems associated with shipping and air freight
7. Make Shipping from China to Nigeria ease

I will start the thread by listing the following companies.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Be very careful who contacts you saying he's ymodulus.... I think you should remove your phone number before scamers get hold of it

iamphill:
Hello Ymodulus, please i really need to speak with you

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iamphill: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Be very careful who contacts you saying he's ymodulus.... I think you should remove your phone number before scamers get hold of it

thanks for d tip
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lucaskid(m): 3:01am On Oct 05, 2016
Ability International logistic Ltd is a custom licensed organisation that
offers importing, exporting, clearing and forwarding services in Nigeria
managed by a team of professionals with tested and impeccable industry
experiences of over 20 years and a proven history of impressive and prompt
service delivery. Our service include
Clearing and Forwarding at all ports in Nigeria,
Air Freight to and from all major Airports,
Sea, Land, and Air Freight,
FCL, FCL Groupage, LCL
Bulk, Break Bulk
RoRo, Abnormal Cargo, Customs Examination e.t.c

We have relevant credentials, experience and expertise to handle your cargo
and adequate knowledge of customs regulations and procedure. We
provide customer satisfaction and develop loyalty of our clients by giving
reasonable prices, expert advice, fast and detailed quotes and the ability
to handle and resolve queries on a first call basis.
We assist our client in preparing documents and profer solutions to the
challenges associated with Import, Export, Customs Clearance and freight
forwarding.
We are highly reputed, reliable and efficient clearing and forwarding
company that handle goods of all type to your destination without any
hassles.

CONTACT
Name: Asipa Dauda

E-mail: Daudasipa1@yahoo.com

Phone: +234(0)8052715273, +234(0)8035717941

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bharseeth(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello house, which logistics company would you recommend for a newbie importer. China to Lagos and if possible, to my door. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
bharseeth:
Hello house, which logistics company would you recommend for a newbie importer. China to Lagos and if possible, to my door. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hairyman(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
I need a freight forwarder operating in Taiwan. Please anyone drop contact and office address
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hello. Pls How good is St Patrick into. logistics and how fast do they deliver? Also what is their shopping rates. I want to order things like phone cases, accessories etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.