Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618015 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
$1500 GnS Paypal Available,

We can also pay your chinese supplier invoices with PAYPAL or RMB

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
i need a shipping agent from hong kong to nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by suchmuch: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
manlawal:
i need a shipping agent from hong kong to nigeria
use nipost, or dhl
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by suchmuch: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
rmb available at 57/¥ any quantity
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lakesidead: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
pls any affordable and effective shipping agent from china to Nigeria here? pls call me on 07018072805 or drop ur contact pls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by OreSho(f): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
lakesidead:
pls any affordable and effective shipping agent from china to Nigeria here? pls call me on 07018072805 or drop ur contact pls.

Contact MerVen Inc today. Or send message via signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND @YOURRATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
simplemtray:
Do you have problems with your delivery service and need to deliver goods once in a while by yourself? Not to get things complicated, here is all you need ...

https://techgyst.com/2018/01/19/all-you-need-to-self-deliver-goods-in-lagos/

Cheers...

So after importation deliver your goods to your customers... RAL easy...

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2018
$1500 GnS Paypal Available,

We can also pay your chinese supplier invoices with PAYPAL or RMB

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal...

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE....
INSTANT FUNDING

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ummuaisha(f): 6:48pm On May 06, 2018
chiefkpokp:
471.21¥(taobao) + 100310¥(physical deal) + 39100¥(transfer) + 3352¥(transfer) + 408¥(transfer) + 2000¥(transfer) + 744¥(transfer) + 170¥(transfer) + 885¥(transfer) + 328¥(transfer) + 240¥(transfer) + 97000¥(1688(12 units of TVS King Kekenapep) +3823¥(1688) + 6140¥(1688) + 1530¥(1688) + 217¥(1688) + 35200¥(1688(Step Roof) + 6009EURO(3Long chasis ford Transit Loaded with Engines/underneats(golf3,vannet,audi ) + 2332¥(1688) + 950¥(1688) + 6930¥(1688) + 3122.3¥(1688) + 1800$(Alibaba).......and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space!!

Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc.
Transfer options:- WU/MG transfer or DNT (direct normal transfer)-quick transfer.

Chinese order
transfer rate(¥): 55.7 - 58/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: 60/¥ (Flat)
Request to Pay(alipay): 62/¥

Trade Safe
God gives power to become rich, gain wealth, So be successful!!!
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2018
wisemanj:
Do buy for your claint and send it Nigeria like I want to buy some from alibaba and your company will so the pickup and shipping

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2018
You can contact me for your shipping from China to Anywhere in Nigeria.

We help you to make your payment and ship to Nigeria.

Contact me via my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2018
32100¥(transfer) + 103229¥(transfer) + 94504¥(transfer) + 53338¥(1688(128pcs motion detective solar streetlight) + 127060¥(1688(8units,Perkins & Yamaha desiel Generators) + 209¥(1688) + 2830¥(1688) + 5623¥(1688) + 5000¥(transfer) + 2000¥(1688(20units heat steaming Iron) + 584¥(transfer) + 8660¥(1688(TV bar shelf).......and many more sold!!!!, more rmb still available on parking space!!

Payment for goods on 1688 taobao alibaba tmall aliexpress. Etc
Transfer options:- WU/MG transfer or DNT (direct normal transfer)-quick transfer.

Chinese order
transfer rate(¥): 56.8 - 58/¥ (the higher the funds the lesser the rate)
Payment for goods: 60/¥ (Flat)
Request to Pay(alipay): 62/¥

Trade Safe
The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you
OMS MALL & GLOBAL SERVICES
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sircrabo: 12:52pm On May 11, 2018
does anyone know a better alternative to ChrisVic? I like their service but I feel their shipping rates are high.

any other shipping company that can handle purchase and shipping from China to Nigeria at a good rate will be appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by PlsBanMe: 5:50pm On May 11, 2018
Pls I need a procurement company that can buy from 1688 and bring to Nigeria. Chrisvic mall is too expensive. Any reliable alternative(s) pls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Pls I need a procurement company that can buy from 1688 and bring to Nigeria. Chrisvic mall is too expensive. Any reliable alternative(s) pls.

You can come. Hopefully, we can do business together
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by fatsir: 2:55am On May 12, 2018
[quote author=Ummuaisha post=67334401][/quote] can you drop your Whatsapp number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Derbydebra(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
Ymodulus:
Ok do to the recent data loss on Nairaland, a lot of info about shipping companies went away .
I decided starting the thread over again from scratch, but this time around I want to get several things straight and right. With the following in mind

1. Simplicity : To ensure new comers in the game can easily become pro’s
2. Quick referencing: To ensure that Freight company info’s can be easily referenced
3. More contribution: The previous thread I had friends who helped me move the thread forward, friends like MAYORALL , SHINAF]. thanks however I cant do this alone this time I need your contribution
4. Introduce new shipping company:
5. Remove old and un-useful freight companies
6. Joint cooperation to tackle problems associated with shipping and air freight
7. Make Shipping from China to Nigeria ease

I will start the thread by listing the following companies.
Ymodulus:
Ok do to the recent data loss on Nairaland, a lot of info about shipping companies went away .
I decided starting the thread over again from scratch, but this time around I want to get several things straight and right. With the following in mind

2. Quick referencing: To ensure that Freight company info’s can be easily referenced
3. More contribution: The previous thread I had friends who helped me move the thread forward, friends like [b]MAYORALL
, SHINAF]. thanks however I cant do this alone this time I need your contribution
6. Joint cooperation to tackle problems associated with shipping and air freight

[/b]
Ymodulus:

3. More contribution: The previous thread I had friends who helped me move the thread forward, friends like MAYORALL , SHINAF]. thanks however I cant do this alone this time I need your contribution

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Blessedmum(f): 12:07pm On May 20, 2018
EUGENE4GOO:
On Friday 20th January 2017 , I mistakenly transferred #20000 to EZEANYA in Access Bank from my Stanbic bank .Till today I have not gotten refund of the money.. When I did the transferred I called my bank immediately and also called access bank but said they will get official instruction from my bank stanbic bank to process the money. Stanbic sent message to them to process the refund. I would have contacted the person I transferred the money to if I had her contact number. I waited for one good month no refund. I contacted my stanbic again to ask them how far they have gone. They told me that they have done the necessary thing.
After one month I got the phone number of the person I transferred the money to. I called her, and she said she received call from access bank about the issue. She told them to go ahead and do whatever they want to do. I asked her she can do the transfer by herself so that we ask the bank to stop their processing. She said that since the money is already on hold that if she does that, it is likely to be double transactions. I later agreed with her to allow bank to process it.After one month again I called her she said the money was still on hold and that she had reported to her branch for them handle the matter. She gave me her account officer's phone number to enquire from him. I called and he gave assurance that they are working on it. I waited till month of May and I did not receive anything. I decided to called her account officer to find out from him why I did not gotten alert.He was surprised when I told him that I have not receive the money. He said the money has been released since February. He went further and said I should contact my bank that the money is not in their custody again. I asked him whose account they released the money to, he said he doesn't know but all he knew was that the money has been released. I contacted stanbic whether they received the money without sending it to me. They replied that they did not receive any money from acessbank.
Please I need your help or suggestion on how to handle this matter.
Thanks
Did you eventually get your money back?_I had a similar issue with Gtb and First bank since December.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 11:33am On May 22, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718 or call 08095451718

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2018
Blessedmum:

Did you eventually get your money back?_I had a similar issue with Gtb and First bank since December.
I am still working on it. I don't want to give up
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizzynix: 12:53pm On May 23, 2018
¥1,894 available for Wechat, Alipay and all other Chinese payment services. Contact's below.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LoisSanamo(f): 2:50pm On May 23, 2018
following
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Blessedmum(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=EUGENE4GOO post=67787946]
I am still working on it. I don't want to give up[/quotes]
I got tired of messaging them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hamedade2000(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2018
Please is there any agency that can help in handling importation of keke napep and other heavy machinery from China and/or India. Please recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 1:21am On May 24, 2018
hamedade2000:
Please is there any agency that can help in handling importation of keke napep and other heavy machinery from China and/or India. Please recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks

They are many!

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.