Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617916 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 1:48am On Sep 10, 2014
dagok: Please i cant be able to track these item...Please Anyone should help me track it...RI049807680CN
RC423881383HK

Item No Year Status Location Destination Date
RI049807680CN 2014 Received by China Post Dongguan Nigeria 20140822 1441
RI049807680CN 2014 Export Security Scan Guangzhou Nigeria 20140823 0807
RI049807680CN 2014 In Customs-Control warehouse Guangzhou Nigeria 20140823 0958
RI049807680CN 2014 Export Security Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140826 1923
RI049807680CN 2014 Export Customs Scan Beijing Nigeria 20140827 0853
RI049807680CN 2014 Arrived Import Customs NGLOSA Nigeria 20140909 0902
RI049807680CN 2014 Leaving Import Customs NGLOSA Nigeria 20140909 1400

No Result for Tracking NO. RC423881383HK in Hong Kong Postal System
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Quote of the Day
A lean compromise is better than a fat lawsuit.
George Herbert

Love Quote of the Day
The heart forgets its sorrow and ache.
James Russell Lowell

Art Quote of the Day
I think about my work every minute of the day.
Jeff Koons

Nature Quote of the Day
The day, water, sun, moon, night - I do not have to purchase these things with money.
Plautus

Funny Quote of the Day
People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
Logan Pearsall Smith

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Good morning everyone, you can pre order phones and tablets from pre order 2.0 @ #LowestPriceYouCanTrust and have it delivered to your doorstep via dhl at a cost of N2500 only. Thank you and happy importation. grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by wapfire: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mcle007,

How much will you transport packages from Lagos to Akure?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Quote of the Day
No one knows what he can do until he tries.
Publilius Syrus

Love Quote of the Day
Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
Lucille Ball

Art Quote of the Day
There is no prejudice that the work of art does not finally overcome.
Andre Gide

Nature Quote of the Day
'Healing,' Papa would tell me, 'is not a science, but the intuitive art of wooing nature.'
W. H. Auden

-IBL

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2014
If you need help paying Chinese suppliers at a very reasonable charge, you can holla @ me.

Our payment solution is straight forward,hassle free and your supplier's
account is credited within minutes or in 24 hours dependent on the method you choose.
Payment options include

Zhifubao
Pay pal
Direct Bank Transfer
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2014
PLS CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE CORRECT CONTACTS AND ADDRESSES OF ST PATRICK INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS. TEXT 08033689593

THE NUMBERS I COPIED HERE ARE NOT GOING.

THE ONE THAT WENT SOMEONE PICKED AND TOLD ME ITS NOT ST PATRICK THAT ITS A WRONG NUMBER.

CJ LOGISTICS IS NOT PICKING CALLS. NOBODY IS PICKING THEIR CHINA NUMBER. THE CHINESE MAN THAT FORWARDED A PACKAGE TO THEM SAID THEY DONT SEEM TO BE IN OFFICE.

FOR THREE DAYS, THEY ARE NOT IN OFFICE THEIR.

I DON TIRE FOR THESE MUSHROOM SHIPPING COMPANIES O O O. WHICH ONES ARE UP AND DOING, RELIABLE, PROFFESSIONAL AND STEADFAST.

NA WA OH!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua: PLS CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE CORRECT CONTACTS AND ADDRESSES OF ST PATRICK INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS. TEXT 08033689593

THE ONE THAT WENT SOMEONE PICKED AND TOLD ME ITS NOT ST PATRICK THAT ITS A WRONG NUMBER.

CJ LOGISTICS IS NOT SERIOUS. NOBODY IS PICKING THEIR CHINA NUMBER. THE CHINESE MAN THAT FORWARDED A PACKAGE TO THEM SAID THEY DONT SEEM TO BE IN OFFICE.

I DON TIRE FOR THESE MUSHROOM SHIPPING COMPANIES O O O. WHICH ONES ARE UP AND DOING, RELIABLE, PROFFESSIONAL AND STEADFAST.

NA WA OH!

Patrick China: +86  137 1070 6073

Favour Nigeria: +234  816 458 5092

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
yemi2plus:

Are you related to st. patrick??

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
yemi2plus:

I called these numbers you posted, nobody picked.

More, companies please. This St Patrick is great!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
@ Ymodulus

please post more companies!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by edenhazard(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua:

I called these numbers you posted, nobody picked. Are they that unserious?

More, companies please. This St patrick has been over blown here.

Mind the time difference though I have not called them before but usually get instant reply from whatapp msg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
for your Android phones and tablets, Power banks and others, come in to pre order here at best of prices...
https://www.nairaland.com/1869754/thread-android-phones-tablets-power
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua:

Oga calm down na, I am sure you answer your calls 100 percent.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua: @ Ymodulus

please post more companies!!!

ajao estate has a cluster of many shipping companies

just go on a scouting mission and you will see enough of them there
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua: PLS CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE CORRECT CONTACTS AND ADDRESSES OF ST PATRICK INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS. TEXT 08033689593

CJ LOGISTICS IS NOT SERIOUS. NOBODY IS PICKING THEIR CHINA NUMBER. THE CHINESE MAN THAT FORWARDED A PACKAGE TO THEM SAID THEY DONT SEEM TO BE IN OFFICE.

NA WA OH!
try CVM
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua:

send message to them on whatsapp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ymodulus:
Are you related to st. patrick??

In what way please?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
edenhazard: I nid a portable power bank wae go fit charge lappy
Any genuine seller here?

Oh! For a second, I thought you were asking for phone PB.

Yes! I can help you get a very good PB that will charge your laptop.

Kindly contact me using any of the medium on my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
ColinAdua:

It's quite unfortunate that your calls were not answered according to you.

Please, when calling China, try to call around 2:00am - 12noon Nigeria time. Alternatively, you should try contacting them on WhatsApp.

And to your question, they are very serious minded company who don't play when it comes to business.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by edenhazard(f): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
yemi2plus:

Oh! For a second, I thought you were asking for phone PB.

Yes! I can help you get a very good PB that will charge your laptop.

Kindly contact me using any of the medium on my signature.
hw much is it brah
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by gsalvatore: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please NLDrs , I want to know if Anthas Global shipping company is cool for shipping from china to naija.

If they render OK service I will like to get their Chinese address in English and Chinese + phone numbers.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Quote of the Day
Life is painting a picture, not doing a sum.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Love Quote of the Day
Familiar acts are beautiful through love.
Percy Bysshe Shelley

Art Quote of the Day
Interpretation is the revenge of the intellectual upon art.
Susan Sontag

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature does nothing in vain.
Aristotle

Funny Quote of the Day
I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
Will Rogers

-IBL

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
anyone used Nonnyking of recent? are they back online or still having issues
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
I use nonny king to buy a tablet from taobao but since three weeks now i have not receive it
.mike told he has sent it while augusta told me i shud ask mike. Pls what can i do again. Oooooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
GiggsTk: anyone used Nonnyking of recent? are they back online or still having issues

I shipped some items to them yesterday via sf-express which I believe must have arrive their office in GZ.

I've been trying to confirm from both Micheal and Judy but non seems to be replying their messages.

Micheal needs to top up his game!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
It is with dismay that I bring this issue to the house. Oga ymodulus, I singled out Ur name cos out of Ur generosity and goodwill, u introduced noniking. I appreciate all Ur help and wat you have done. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to import anything from China. Noniking has proven beyond doubt that they are fraudulent and I wish to commence moves to close them down and bring them before anti graft agency. I complained earlier about how express service turned beyond 1 week. After much issues and lies from them, they sent me an sms that my items had been delivered and I should come pick them up. They charged me for express service. I picked up the issue with Judy on why I should pay express for items that were delivered after 9days. She pleaded with me and I accepted. Today, I sent Ibl logistics to go pick up my items, only to be given one (1) out of eight[8] items. Augusta and Co claim dats only what they received. Judy claimed she sent all 8 and I was charged based on that. The weight in the sms augusta's sister sent actually corresponds with the weight of the 8 items as Judy sent earlier. If she did not see the 8 items, how did she generate the weight and calculate the amount she sent thru sms. If this is not fraud, I don't kn wat else it is. To make matters worse, their responses are non chalant. I brought this issue here cos I kn my actions will affect lots of people. And I don't want that but I'm forced to. I am a beneficiary of ymodulus and dats y I am asking you to intervene before I take actions. I still remain grateful to you and all.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
yemi2plus:

I shipped some items to them yesterday via sf-express which I believe must have arrive their office in GZ.

I've been trying to confirm from both Micheal and Judy but non seems to be replying their messages.

Micheal needs to top up his game!
thanks sir, they have some issues presently and they are refusing to voice out. The worst thing is to be deceiving ones customers, it's a very bad thing, instead come out clean and explain your problems, anyone can make mistakes, and we all know things might no be always rosy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
chukel: It is with dismay that I bring this issue to the house. Oga ymodulus, I singled out Ur name cos out of Ur generosity and goodwill, u introduced noniking. I appreciate all Ur help and wat you have done. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to import anything from China. Noniking has proven beyond doubt that they are fraudulent and I wish to commence moves to close them down and bring them before anti graft agency. I complained earlier about how express service turned beyond 1 week. After much issues and lies from them, they sent me an sms that my items had been delivered and I should come pick them up. They charged me for express service. I picked up the issue with Judy on why I should pay express for items that were delivered after 9days. She pleaded with me and I accepted. Today, I sent Ibl logistics to go pick up my items, only to be given one (1) out of eight[8] items. Augusta and Co claim dats only what they received. Judy claimed she sent all 8 and I was charged based on that. The weight in the sms augusta's sister sent actually corresponds with the weight of the 8 items as Judy sent earlier. If she did not see the 8 items, how did she generate the weight and calculate the amount she sent thru sms. If this is not fraud, I don't kn wat else it is. To make matters worse, their responses are non chalant. I brought this issue here cos I kn my actions will affect lots of people. And I don't want that but I'm forced to. I am a beneficiary of ymodulus and dats y I am asking you to intervene before I take actions. I still remain grateful to you and all.

Sir forward your case and compliants to me personally. an i will see what i can do about it. Immediately
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nafizzey(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Great thread & wonderful work in here. Pls which Among the shipping company is the most Reliable from experience? thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.