Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,431 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (614668 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
nastony ABUJA agent has refused to reply my whatsapp messages she will login and log out after reading my messages

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
This order new shipping company added in the list, how do you rate their service@OP
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
latitidejavu:

My alibaba supplier sent an email to me
that if i want to pay through escrow they will have to ship directly to me and not through m,y shipping agent in china

If I want to ship through the agent I either pay directly or get the shipping agent to pay them.

Now, I'm wondering why?....
i guessed d supplier too doesnt want 2 wait endlessly 4 his money on d ground d shipment is nt delivered 2 d right person.

Look at a scenario where u pay thru escrow & d gds sent 2 third-party shipper who takes their time 2 ship in down 2 Naija or eventually gets d gds lost. I'm sure u would nt luv 2 release d money 2 d supplier based on your shipper's delay or negligence.

Bt on d other hand, if u pay them directly or your shipper pays them, they already hv their money, now getting your shipment becomes your palaver.

"It's 1:1 goaless draw". My opinion though.

NB: bt there's no crime paying them thru your shipper.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
condi1704:
Dear All, pls how do I chat with a supplier on Aliexpress. The trademanager I downloaded is only showing Alibaba. If u have a link that can help I will appreciate. Pls respond assap.

eph12:

You can chat with sellers from aliexpress thru that same app.
Yes. Just ensure u've signed in. Then on your supplier web page, prompt a chat, d trade mgr wil auto pop up.

Hope dis helps.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
willyede:

Express: $9 + N500

That was what i was charged when i made use of his express exactly 24hrs
please give me their Chinese whatsapp number it seems their ABUJA representatives doesn't understand the modus operandi of there company
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Thespecialone:
done sir.
are you nastony?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by willyede(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2014
ojialo:
please give me their Chinese whatsapp number it seems their ABUJA representatives doesn't understand the modus operandi of there company
was told that i need to reach a certain Kg for them to send to abuja...as i had to pay for it to get to lagos and my logistic
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by myhobbies(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
myhobbies:

Which other seller sells better branded products please bro?
Thanks for your time!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by myhobbies(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
myhobbies:
[/quote]

The seller must either be Lee or his brother Rony.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
ojialo:
are you nastony?
no sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tyconcepts(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Recent Information On Baze 1 Logistics;

I just got off the phone with Chinedu of Baze 1 and he stated that all battery goods shipping via express cost $10/kg as against $8.5/kg while the #400 custom clearance remains static, this is as a result of the recent battery issues in Hong Kong.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
hello fellow importers,can anyone please help with the shipping company who can handle current normal shipping@present without much hassles?thanks

should i consider st patrick's or nonnikings?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
tyconcepts:
Recent Information On Baze 1 Logistics;

I just got off the phone with Chinedu of Baze 1 and he stated that all battery goods shipping via express cost $10/kg as against $8.5/kg while the #400 custom clearance remains static, this is as a result of the recent battery issues in Hong Kong.

hi sis,kindly help me with base 1's contact details
thanks and GOD bless
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thespecialone:

no sir

hi boss,do you know if st patrick still dey do normal shipping without much hassles?
thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hi everyone, beware of NONNYKINGS. Micheal and his team are crook. They don't reply my messages anymore. It's over 30 days since I got the accessories of my CUBE TALK.

They requested for my seller's contact which I gave them. They've been making empty promises since then. Now they don't reply my messaages anymore.

I'm ready to get very rough with their agent in Nigeria now. I've been patient enough.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
herboshedhe:

hi boss,do you know if st patrick still dey do normal shipping without much hassles?
thanks
50/50 oh
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thespecialone:
50/50 oh

Ok Na,thanks bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
HELP:

I'm having serious issues with a particular Nipost branch in Kogi State.

Please, I'll need active phone numbers or functional e-mail addresses to reach their head office or regional office in Abuja or Lagos.

Anyone with useful information should kindly post it here.

Thanks!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Hi follow importers, please where can I get original BlackBerry bold... If I buy from eBay how to ship it down to Nigeria with trusted and cheapest third party agent...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Abbey1987: 2:28am On Oct 27, 2014
Good morning gurus in da house, please my seller has sent my package to st Patrick since on Friday, and they have not received the items cos no one has signed the package yet... My seller and I have tried to call them several times but there number is not going through... Please who knows what's wrong with wang... Is there any other phone numbers they can be reached on... Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2014
Abbey1987:
Good morning gurus in da house, please my seller has sent my package to st Patrick since on Friday, and they have not received the items cos no one has signed the package yet... My seller and I have tried to call them several times but there number is not going through... Please who knows what's wrong with wang... Is there any other phone numbers they can be reached on... Thanks
when did the package get to st pat? today is Monday so be patient
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeceo: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2014
Pls, can someone help me track this order - 134364409096 (sf express). Have tried to track it, but proved abortive. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2014
deeceo:
Pls, can someone help me track this order - 134364409096 (sf express). Have tried to track it, but proved abortive. Thanks.
its either incorrect or sf express has not entered the waybill details into their system
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deeceo: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2014
Thespecialone:
its either incorrect or sf express has not entered the waybill details into their system
Thanks sir. But the seller has given me this tracking ID since friday, does it take time for them to enter the details to their system? Or what what step do you suggest I take now. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolomax(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2014
Lucwaizy:
Hi follow importers, please where can I get original BlackBerry bold... If I buy from eBay how to ship it down to Nigeria with trusted and cheapest third party agent...
https://www.nairaland.com/1856615/shop-u.s-ebay-amazon-3.85
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2014
delesule:
We are sorry, we ran into problem with a client which is normal in a business, we are Trying to resolved it. But for now we are suspending our services till the problem is resolved which we are sure it will be resolved soon and we will put things right to serve you better. We are sorry for any incovinent it might cause you.If you have issue with us we would have contacted you.
Thanks for your understanding.
Ymodulus. eph12, shinaf or any other person who knows this man Delesule of Rizmunaf logistics should kindly get across to him and ask him why he has since refused to refund my NGN4000 I paid to him to help me Waybill my goods to Enugu and Why he has since refused to pick my calls. This is getting up to a month now and m tired of this. I rest my case. Here are his numbers 07056894549, 08186544672.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
deeceo:
Thanks sir. But the seller has given me this tracking ID since friday, does it take time for them to enter the details to their system? Or what what step do you suggest I take now. Thanks.
maybe the seller did not use sf express... You can ask the seller again. Since Friday number might expire soon sef grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Helebims(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
The best Business in the world that makes you #150,000-#400,000 Monthly is Information Marketing. You can Start with No Money at all or with Just #5.000. Learn more by following the link on the website below for details
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
worldgee:

Yes. Just ensure u've signed in. Then on your supplier web page, prompt a chat, d trade mgr wil auto pop up.

Hope dis helps.
Thats if all aid programs are in place. Remember, theres a Javascript command in between the process!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 5:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Inkredible:
Ymodulus. eph12, shinaf or any other person who knows this man Delesule of Rizmunaf logistics should kindly get across to him and ask him why he has since refused to refund my NGN4000 I paid to him to help me Waybill my goods to Enugu and Why he has since refused to pick my calls. This is getting up to a month now and m tired of this. I rest my case. Here are his numbers 07056894549, 08186544672.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ibktech(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Helebims:
The best Business in the world that makes you #150,000-#400,000 Monthly is Information Marketing. You can Start with No Money at all or with Just #5.000. Learn more by following the link on the website below for details
Good one
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ifud(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Goodmorning good people, Please
someone should help me track with this
number: China Post Air Mail
RJ236459607CN... Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.