Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617896 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olaide721(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Jmansion:
Anyone interested in securing and fastracking visa to china could reach me on 08098798792. Guaranteeed
Is there any visa that is slow tracking? Hen
And more so I need to ask you cos am interested how many country have you traveled to?
And also have u been to china? Pls ansa all dis for concrete assurance that u are not a scam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by austinsmat(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Abbey1987:
Good morning gurus in da house, please my seller has sent my package to st Patrick since on Friday, and they have not received the items cos no one has signed the package yet... My seller and I have tried to call them several times but there number is not going through... Please who knows what's wrong with wang... Is there any other phone numbers they can be reached on... Thanks
pls another phone number to reach st patrick apart from wang because she is not responding
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pinkcita: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Where do u deliver the goods for the buyers to pick there goods?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Inkredible:
Ymodulus. eph12, shinaf or any other person who knows this man Delesule of Rizmunaf logistics should kindly get across to him and ask him why he has since refused to refund my NGN4000 I paid to him to help me Waybill my goods to Enugu and Why he has since refused to pick my calls. This is getting up to a month now and m tired of this. I rest my case. Here are his numbers 07056894549, 08186544672.
He has switched his numbers off after refusing to pick my calls. Make una follow judge this case o.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Inkredible:
He has switched his numbers off after refusing to pick my calls. Make una follow judge this case o.
I noticed you only mentioned the #4000 you paid for waybill and not the goods itself. Does this means you have received your goods already? If yes, how?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
eph12:

I noticed you only mentioned the #4000 you paid for waybill and not the goods itself. Does this means you have received your goods already? If yes, how?
I had to pay another logistic coy to help me move my goods when he switched off his phones previously. That was when he claimed he had problems.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Inkredible:
I had to pay another logistic coy to help me move my goods when he switched off his phones previously. That was when he claimed he had problems.
Now i get. You can call him 100 times per second still won't guarantee him sending your money back to you. I don't know him, neither have i done any business with him before so i can't come in here for you. I'll just say relax, calm down and take your mind off it for a short time. He is a business man and he knows the importance of reputation whether online or offline. I believe he will come good. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
eph12:

Now i get. You can call him 100 times per second still won't guarantee him sending your money back to you. I don't know him, neither have i done any business with him before so i can't come in here for you. I'll just say relax, calm down and take your mind off it for a short time. He is a business man and he knows the importance of reputation whether online or offline. I believe he will come good. Thanks.

Surely of the truth I tell you, nobody else could have said it better

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
eph12:

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
Inkredible:
Thanks for your contributions.
You welcome sir
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello could someone help interpret this tracking info?

Zip code Location Event Weight Additional
06.10.2014 17:58528032 Accepted from sender Nigeria
13.10.2014 10:53 Beijing Send item abroad (Export) Nigeria
27.10.2014 09:00 Nglosa Arrival at international place of exchange
27.10.2014 10:00Lagos Air Import (Item arrived at country of destination)
27.10.2014 15:18 Nglosa Left postal office
27.10.2014 15:25 Nglosa Incoming mail distribution (Sorting)
27.10.2014 16:18 Lagos Air Left international place of exchange
28.10.2014 00:00 Unsuccessful delivery attempt Documents Letters (lc/ao)
28.10.2014 12:50 Ngbeni Arrival at delivery point
28.10.2014 13:14 Ngbeni Unsuccessful delivery attempt0.480
28.10.2014 13:50 NGBENI Nigeria Arrival at delivery point
28.10.2014 14:14NGBENI Nigeria Unsuccessful delivery attemptNigeria
About Service News Frequently Asked Questions Contacts For advertisers
© 2010-2014. Track It - International shipment track and trace
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EKPETI(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
@op, u are not selfish. God bless u. Pls I wnt to buy a product online for the 1st time in dhgate.com. My question hw is d quality of their prooduct and will they deliver directly to Nigeria?
Pls here is my no.08064092991 n my mail is fekpeti@yahoo.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcslize:
Hello could someone help interpret this tracking info?

Zip code Location Event Weight Additional
06.10.2014 17:58528032 Accepted from sender Nigeria
13.10.2014 10:53 Beijing Send item abroad (Export) Nigeria
27.10.2014 09:00 Nglosa Arrival at international place of exchange
27.10.2014 10:00Lagos Air Import (Item arrived at country of destination)
27.10.2014 15:18 Nglosa Left postal office
27.10.2014 15:25 Nglosa Incoming mail distribution (Sorting)
27.10.2014 16:18 Lagos Air Left international place of exchange
28.10.2014 00:00 Unsuccessful delivery attempt Documents Letters (lc/ao)
28.10.2014 12:50 Ngbeni Arrival at delivery point
28.10.2014 13:14 Ngbeni Unsuccessful delivery attempt0.480
28.10.2014 13:50 NGBENI Nigeria Arrival at delivery point
28.10.2014 14:14NGBENI Nigeria Unsuccessful delivery attemptNigeria
About Service News Frequently Asked Questions Contacts For advertisers
© 2010-2014. Track It - International shipment track and trace
Your parcel is at benin post office waiting for you to pick up

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
eph12:

Your parcel is at benin post office waiting for you to pick up

Thank u but I realy do not know the post office though I filled the postal code of my erea. Will they give me a call to come and pick it up?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcslize:

Thank u but I realy do not know the post office though I filled the postal code of my erea. Will they give me a call to come and pick it up?
Ask people around you for directions to the closest PO
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biggboy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gurus in the house please help! My seller gave a tracking number since lastweek but whenever I track on 17track.net it shows (unknown; unable to track). Here is the number: YH301591055. I sent message to the seller but he has not responded. What should I do next?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by warrenweste(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls whats happening to Ymodulus guess hes about to commit suicide shocked embarassed cry ..someone do something
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by slim49z(m): 12:49am On Oct 29, 2014
I need my stock to be picked up from a certain logistic company in Lagos and forwarded to me in Port harcourt. Anybody know any good company to use?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Mcslize:

When I was still in Benin, the lady only called me once, hence, the probability of them calling you is 1/2.

Go to General Post Office along Airport Road, the office shares the same fence with a popular phone shop, I think the name is Omegaron.

Goodluck!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 6:59am On Oct 29, 2014
warrenweste:
Pls whats happening to Ymodulus guess hes about to commit suicide shocked embarassed cry ..someone do something
I just hope all is well with him soonest
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godoluwa(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Nothing bad will happen to Ymodulus is Jesus name. if anybody knows his number or email, pls do contact him to know his wellbeing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Helebims:
The best Business in the world that makes you #150,000-#400,000 Monthly is Information Marketing. You can Start with No Money at all or with Just #5.000. Learn more by following the link on the website below for details
there's no link
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prince088: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Good day gurus. I buy mainly apparels,shoes,and other accessories like belts, wristwatches. I have been using chrisvic for a while....but i need a cheaper reliable shipper from china to nigeria. As the cost of shipping also tells on my small biz. As i am somewhat a newbie and hope to grow. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godoluwa(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2014
@mcslize, please what shipping method did u use for this ur order that just arrived post office? if it was free shipping, how many days in total does it take? did u use normal alipay to make the payment? thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prince088: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2014
prince088:
Good day gurus. I buy mainly apparels,shoes,and other accessories like belts, wristwatches. I have been using chrisvic for a while....but i need a cheaper reliable shipper from china to nigeria. As the cost of shipping also tells on my small biz. As i am somewhat a newbie and hope to grow. Thanks

Please help me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
godoluwa:
@mcslize, please what shipping method did u use for this ur order that just arrived post office? if it was free shipping, how many days in total does it take? did u use normal alipay to make the payment? thanks

1. I used free shipping China Post.

2. I made my order September 30th & the seller shipped them on the 3rd of October. The order arrived my area post office 28th of October. I.e it took 25 days to arrive the post office in my area.

3. I used the normal aliexpress payment method with the use of my ATM Mastercard.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
yemi2plus:

When I was still in Benin, the lady only called me once, hence, the probability of them calling you is 1/2.

Go to General Post Office along Airport Road, the office shares the same fence with a popular phone shop, I think the name is Omegaron.

Goodluck!

Thanks I actually filled Ugbowo post office. I just have to ask around and someone showed it to me just opposite Uniben main Gate. Thank u Dear
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by condi1704(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mcslize:

1. I used free shipping China Post.

2. I made my order September 30th & the seller shipped them on the 3rd of October. The order arrived my area post office 28th of October. I.e it took 25 days to arrive the post office in my area.

3. I used the normal aliexpress payment method with the use of my ATM Mastercard.
pls which bank ATM are u using and which one is better.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
condi1704:
pls which bank ATM are u using and which one is better.

I am using Ecobank master card..and I was charged N164 per $1

U can use Access Bank Visa card, Gtbank master card, UBA or Ecobank master card depend on the Bank u operate though. Anyone of them is good but their charges vary.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by condi1704(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mcslize:

I am using Ecobank master card..and I was charged N164 per $1

U can use Access Bank Visa card, Gtbank master card, UBA or Ecobank master card depend on the Bank u operate though. Anyone of them is good but their charges vary.
but pls which of them has less wahala and charge less also. thanks for your kind attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.