Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617272 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
condi1704:
but pls which of them has less wahala and charge less also. thanks for your kind attention.

I can only vow for Ecobank as it has been the only one I have used so far. Charges do change from time to time. Maybe those who are using other banks can contribute to how much they are being charged.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello , I ordered for some TF Memory card reader USB 2.0 the items arrived and I went to the post office to pick them up only for me to put my memory card in the card reader and plugged it to my Home theatre to test them but found it not working. It does not display the music inside the memory card in the tv screen. It only show search and nothing else. I tested up to 10pieces of the card reader no one works.

I am thinking of opening a dispute but still need any idea from u guys on what to do about the card readers that doesn't display data.

What should be my next move as my buyer protection will soon expire?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please, anyone with St Patrick phone contacts
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Trippledots(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
guyz the op of this thread said he is taking his own life...its being creating some buzz under trending since today.

mayb you could show him some love. check his profile and topics created.

peace.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Inkredible(m): 3:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Trippledots:
guyz the op of this thread said he is taking his own life...its being creating some buzz under trending since today.

peace.

He is fine now. Don't panic.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godcando: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
prince088:
Good day gurus. I buy mainly apparels,shoes,and other accessories like belts, wristwatches. I have been using chrisvic for a while....but i need a cheaper reliable shipper from china to nigeria. As the cost of shipping also tells on my small biz. As i am somewhat a newbie and hope to grow. Thanks

Prince088: See the below link to checkout other shippers

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china#24807033

Goodluck!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by temmyplayboy(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Mcslize:
Hello , I ordered for some TF Memory card reader USB 2.0 the items arrived and I went to the post office to pick them up only for me to put my memory card in the card reader and plugged it to my Home theatre to test them but found it not working. It does not display the music inside the memory card in the tv screen. It only show search and nothing else. I tested up to 10pieces of the card reader no one works.

I am thinking of opening a dispute but still need any idea from u guys on what to do about the card readers that doesn't display data.

What should be my next move as my buyer protection will soon expire?

Some of those card reader use 2 have lock botton, try and unlock it and insert it back 2 ur home theatre
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
temmyplayboy:

Some of those card reader use 2 have lock botton, try and unlock it and insert it back 2 ur home theatre

There is no lock button in it. I later tested them with another memory card and found some to be working while others do not work. Should I opn dispute? Cuz is 100pieces I bought
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2014
temmyplayboy:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mcslize:

There is no lock button in it. I later tested them with another memory card and found some to be working while others do not work. Should I opn dispute? Cuz is 100pieces I bought

Firstly, contact the seller and lay a complain. Whatever solution the seller provides will determine your next step.

Advise: Next time, don't buy in bulk like that, rather, order few pieces and opt for free shipping if you think the shipping cost via third party shipping is high.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sconp: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
yemi2plus:

Firstly, contact the seller and lay a complain. Whatever solution the seller provides will determine your next step.

Advise: Next time, don't buy in bulk like that, rather, order few pieces and opt for free shipping if you think the shipping cost via third party shipping is high.
hey yemi! Hope you good? You still use patrick?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femexsp: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
st patrick is ok compare to others,communication is vita in using a shipping agent.i jst recieve my goods this week.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
sconp:
hey yemi! Hope you good? You still use patrick?

Yes. Have some packages on transit with them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
yemi2plus:

All right thank u very much
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sconp: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
yemi2plus:

Yes. Have some packages on transit with them.
cool! Have they always met up with ur deadline?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2014
sconp:
cool! Have they always met up with ur deadline?

No! Not always. In the past, my goods have delay because of some customs ish and short landing of the aircraft.

However, I rate them 8 out of 10.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sconp: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2014
yemi2plus:

No! Not always. In the past, my goods have delay because of some customs ish and short landing of the aircraft.

However, I rate them 8 out of 10.
wink
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Hi all, I just collected my 2 Cube Talk from Nonnykings today. They found the passenger they gave it to.

Thank you all for your support.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
sunayo:
Hi all, I just collected my 2 Cube Talk from Nonnykings today. They found the passenger they gave it to.

Thank you all for your support.
Your being calm and patient paid off after all grin

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Since yesterday I've not been able to make payments on PayPal. Who can help explain this please?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Cool83(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls, how reliable is fafalux shipping company
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Trippledots:

peace.
I'm sure many would nt hv so understood it or just wished it away.

Thnks for d info. Just coming around 4 routine updates, I was almost scannin pass b4 my instinct made me 2 read over your post again & again. I can't believ tears rollling down my face as I located & was reading thru d thread by d Op, ymodulus.

It's touching & frigthening! It sounded so unbelivable dat he's bn going thru all these yet he never relented givin out good info here.

I'm really sorry bringing it loud here bt I felt strongly dat our broda needs help & such as urgent.
https://www.nairaland.com/1970508/last-days-death-funeral-pains
PLS LET'S LEND OUT A HELPING HAND IN WHATEVER CAPACITY. He's a Nigerian.

Once again, I'm sorry 4 breaking d flow of business-as-usual.

@Op, it is well wt u.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thespecialone:
Your being calm and patient paid off after all grin

Yeah, I'm a gentle man. I believe in peaceful resolution of crisis.

They apologized for the inconveniences.
I've forgiven them.

Once again, thank you all.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
shorexng:
Since yesterday I've not been able to make payments on PayPal. Who can help explain this please?
Your payment follows a pattern that triggers the security system to block it. Tell the recipient to send you a PayPal invoice else if you continue to attempt to make that payment, you are on a long thing.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cool83:
in the search box, type fafalux and press enter. Therein lies the answer grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Cool83:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 5:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Thespecialone:
Your payment follows a pattern that triggers the security system to block it. Tell the recipient to send you a PayPal invoice else if you continue to attempt to make that payment, you are on a long thing.
Thank you. I will ask them to do that. But it has never done this before. Why now?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Pls has anyone shipped battery goods lately..? How long did it take to arrive lagos.? I want to know if these shippers are still experiencing problem with shipping battery goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
Cool83:
Hmh! Tread wisely o.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2014
emmy4lov:
Pls has anyone shipped battery goods lately..? How long did it take to arrive lagos.? I want to know if these shippers are still experiencing problem with shipping battery goods.
Yes, normalcy seems returning. Normal, less than 7dys; express, 1-2dys depending on d item in question

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2014
shorexng:

Thank you. I will ask them to do that. But it has never done this before. Why now?
there's always a first time bro.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Thespecialone:
there's always a first time bro.
Ok. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (227) (Reply)