Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617907 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phantomicon(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
yemi2plus:

Don't worry too much since it has been delivered to their China office.

Next time, tell your seller to snap and send you the product pictures before shipping to your agent.

Contact Patrick tomorrow and tell him to search for the item using the tracking number.
Infact we've been chattting on whatsapp since yesterday and i gave him the tracking number but he said it's wrong and later said he'll check. I think my sellers will have to call him
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tspun(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pls guys kindly observe this, do you think the guds are ready for pickup?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by klexycole(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2014
tspun:
Go to your nearest post office to collect your goods.GOOD LUCK!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by klexycole(m): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2014
tspun:
Your goods are ready for collection,Go to your nearest post office to collect your goods.GOOD LUCK!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tspun(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2014
klexycole:
Go to your nearest post office to collect your goods.GOOD LUCK!
thanks alot
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phantomicon(f): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Pls wht sites cn i use 2 track my items 2 verify its status esp d tracking num by China post registered air mail? And if goods are sent thru China post or couriers dat handles free shipping, which NIPOST office is d first B/stop 2 collect goods?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phantomicon(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2014
ABEG OO! Pls i nd sites 2 track my guds cos i gv SP 2 tracking nums, he confirmed 1 and it hs bn shipped so hopefully it'll be ready 4 pickup 2mawo bt he said d 2nd 1 4rm China post registered airmail was nt delivered 2 him and i shuld track it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 15, 2014
Thespecialone:
ISSUE RESOLVED

Hi every one, I picked up my items this morning from Nonikings. Many thanks to Ymodulus for his part in resolving the issue.

Micheal and I had a long conversation on phone and the issues I raised would not have come up if there was effective communication between us.

As business men, Michael and I have amicably resolved our differences.

Going forward, I wish to reiterate the new format for communicating with Michael be adhered to for best results.

Happy importation.

Pls I need to get some good details as regards nonikings I'm planning to go for their express shipping please from ur experience with them do they eventually ship in 1day from china on express? And how's their service so far cos I don't want to ship and be hearing stories of 15days delay on express shipping. Just trying to be careful cos one stupid logistics company (FAFALUS GLOBAL SHIPPING) has shown me hell!!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Please has anyone recently received goods from nonnikings..i mean goods shipped via NORMAL SHIPPING...i have goods with them for up to 15days now....

I want to know if i am alone on this...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
I got this my ordered phone from dhgate today at wise zone 3. I really love it.

But[sub][/sub] I have some problems with my children's clothes they are way 2 small even though I told the seller they're for 3 years old and 8 years old. Ive written to customer care to see what they can do.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
diki1:

But[sub][/sub] I have some problems with my children's clothes they are way 2 small even though I told the seller they're for 3 years old and 8 years old. Ive written to customer care to see what they can do.

What phone is that? I'm a newbie in this section. Thx.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
diki1:

hw mch dd u get the phone frm dhgate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2014
diki1:

China clothes are often very small so you should atleast have checked the seller's chart or ordered 2 sizes bigger than their usual sizes. Its better to end up will a big size that can be re-sized than a smaller size that can't be worn at all.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:49am On Dec 16, 2014
diki1:

grin grin Chinese 3 years and 8 years old are like Nigerian 1 years and 5 years old respectively grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by frankony(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Please house, how do send a package back to china, the tablet pc I order from china came with a cracked screen. Seller said I should send it back. I guess nonnyking mishandle the package. Any help please.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
frankony:
Please house, how do send a package back to china, the tablet pc I order from china came with a cracked screen. Seller said I should send it back. I guess nonnyking mishandle the package. Any help please.

Through Nipost cos it's more economical. Or if you dont mind using DHL and the Likes. It's up to you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by frankony(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Through Nipost cos it's more economical. Or if you dont mind using DHL and the Likes. It's up to you.
Ok, but do you know how much nipost charge per kg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
frankony:

will advice you to use Kizito , because Noniking is very busy now ..
Call them you want to send an item back to China for replace ...let them know is a battery item ...they will handle it for you ....possible it cost you 3k
I sent 4 black berry phones in past
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
phantomicon:
ABEG OO! Pls i nd sites 2 track my guds cos i gv SP 2 tracking nums, he confirmed 1 and it hs bn shipped so hopefully it'll be ready 4 pickup 2mawo bt he said d 2nd 1 4rm China post registered airmail was nt delivered 2 him and i shuld track it.

Www.17track.net
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
omoteamac:
Please has anyone recently received goods from nonnikings..i mean goods shipped via NORMAL SHIPPING...i have goods with them for up to 15days now....

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=omoteamac post=28939699][/quote]

NO
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
shinaf:

NO
ok..shinaf...waaa seeere....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
omoteamac:

Mine is 27days now due to the NAHCO strike. Hoping on tomorrow.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
shinaf:
NO

Gat goods with them?. How many months?.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
mayorall:

Mine is 27days now due to the NAHCO strike. Hoping on tomorrow.
mayor...omo eleyii gidigan oooo....ok....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
tooltip:
hw mch dd u get the phone frm dhgate
100$... 1gig ram +8 gig rom
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
eph12:

grin grin Chinese 3 years and 8 years old are like Nigerian 1 years and 5 years old respectively grin grin grin

Lmao
grin grin grin

I'm giving them to new borns in my area
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

China clothes are often very small so you should atleast have checked the seller's chart or ordered 2 sizes bigger than their usual sizes. Its better to end up will a big size that can be re-sized than a smaller size that can't be worn at all.

I just new that now. But will be better next time
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
what about shipping?
diki1:

100$... 1gig ram +8 gig rom
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
Hello great importers in the house, I just felt I should share this I know some people here are already aware about this two chinese guys Lee and Rony running

commidities.net and 2 other sites. They claim to be selling samsung galaxy s3,s4 and galaxy note 3 for USD$85.00 please I beg you in the name of God almighty never to patronize this products ooOo.

These their product is so bad that after One month of usage it will start malfunctioning with eventually go blank on screen.

I'm now a victim oooo after just 3weeks of using the phone by a customer after waiting for like 3months to collect them from the worst of all logistics company-Fafalux Global Shipping.

I'm in dept after selling for 20k I will have to refund the money now.....

I think they(chinese guys) ar good with power-banks and wristwatches that's all for any other electronics its zero........

Another crazy thing now is that crazy infomation marketers are busy selling this information on this fake samsung galaxy note 3 and millions are buying this e-books

Remember if its not Original Samsung Phone forget it it can never be like samsung.....
Be Warned oooooooo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
diki1:

I just new that now. But will be better next time

Okay smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
diki1:

Lmao
grin grin grin

I'm giving them to new borns in my area

As xmas gift abi..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.