Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617849 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
frankony:

Ok, but do you know how much nipost charge per kg

They charge #500 - #900 from 1kg and below. Also endeavor to collect official receipt after payment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jaydee87(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Tbliss12:
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
Hello great importers in the house, I just felt I should share this I know some people here are already aware about this two chinese guys Lee and Rony running

commidities.net and 2 other sites. They claim to be selling samsung galaxy s3,s4 and galaxy note 3 for USD$85.00 please I beg you in the name of God almighty never to patronize this products ooOo.

These their product is so bad that after One month of usage it will start malfunctioning with eventually go blank on screen.

I'm now a victim oooo after just 3weeks of using the phone by a customer after waiting for like 3months to collect them from the worst of all logistics company-Fafalux Global Shipping.

I'm in dept after selling for 20k I will have to refund the money now.....

I think they(chinese guys) ar good with power-banks and wristwatches that's all for any other electronics its zero........

Another crazy thing now is that crazy infomation marketers are busy selling this information on this fake samsung galaxy note 3 and millions are buying this e-books

Remember if its not Original Samsung Phone forget it it can never be like samsung.....
Be Warned oooooooo!!!!!!!!
Tbliss sorry for your loss, those guys are not serious oh and they keep sending messages like mtn..
u wu have gotten a unbranded phone, like me I buy cubot phones for my clients and no complain from them... but if I buy a branded phone comparison will set in and i will run at loss.. so wen it comes to phones Abeg no buy brand oh..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Tbliss12:
Warning! Warning!! Warning!!!
Hello great importers in the house, I just felt I should share this I know some people here are already aware about this two chinese guys Lee and Rony running

commidities.net and 2 other sites. They claim to be selling samsung galaxy s3,s4 and galaxy note 3 for USD$85.00 please I beg you in the name of God almighty never to patronize this products ooOo.

These their product is so bad that after One month of usage it will start malfunctioning with eventually go blank on screen.

I'm now a victim oooo after just 3weeks of using the phone by a customer after waiting for like 3months to collect them from the worst of all logistics company-Fafalux Global Shipping.

I'm in dept after selling for 20k I will have to refund the money now.....

I think they(chinese guys) ar good with power-banks and wristwatches that's all for any other electronics its zero........

Another crazy thing now is that crazy infomation marketers are busy selling this information on this fake samsung galaxy note 3 and millions are buying this e-books

Remember if its not Original Samsung Phone forget it it can never be like samsung.....
Be Warned oooooooo!!!!!!!!

Hahaha....... Oga Lee no go kill person. Forwarding junk mails more than MTN and AIRTEL automated messages combined together.
The man quotes make me fear Chinese..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
tooltip:
what about shipping?

Free
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tundenoni(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
fafalux fafalux far far lost......

hmmmmm! I will not say anything o...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tundenoni(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cool83:
pls, how reliable is fafalux shipping company
hmmmmm my brother!

don't go there o,don't even try to near there..

I swear,you will hate importation business..

quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2014
I heard clearance fee for Normal Shipping is now 500Naira per KG.

How true is this?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Cool83(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Tundenoni:

hmmmmm my brother!

don't go there o,don't even try to near there..

I swear,you will hate importation business..

quote me.
thanks alot
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by austinsmat(m): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2014
yemi2plus:
I heard clearance fee for Normal Shipping is now 500Naira per KG.

How true is this?
that what st patrick text me when my goods arrived with extra 50cent from $5.5 to $6 (goods with battery) plus high dollar 190 naira per dollar. bros you go fear FEaR. all this things tire me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2014
austinsmat:
that what st patrick text me when my goods arrived with extra 50cent from $5.5 to $6 (goods with battery) plus high dollar 190 naira per dollar. bros you go fear FEaR. all this things tire me

The extra 50cent was not intentionally added, I updated the price here some time ago, perhaps, you didn't see it. $1/190N is quite fair, I was charged higher than that by another agent.

I heard the 500N is being charge by all agents after the fight between licensed agents and customs worker was resolved. It's quite sad, no more importation for me until next year when things return to normal. A friend might have to pay extra 10,400N for her goods. This is just sad.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chai! If you are still waiting for your goods from the MMIA cargo section like me.

Take this for your fasting and prayer points pleasure.

It shall come to pass.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by diki1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi my big ogas, I need help in pre ordering from 1688.com is any body in the house help to pre order from this site?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2014
diki1:
Hi my big ogas, I need help in pre ordering from 1688.com is any body in the house help to pre order from this site?
You can send me a mail
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phumtadeic: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tradot: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Sell Your Goods On Tradot, for free!

Sell Both Physical goods, digital goods and many more

Visit Tradot https://tradot.com

Call Tradot +234-806-666-1321

Contact Us Via Mail https://tradot.com/contact-us

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phumtadeic: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2014
phumtadeic:
Please house i need you all to help me.
Judy received my package since 15th/Dec/2014 and i am yet to receive it. I told her to ship to Lagos via Express
She has not replied any of my messages and also not picking my call.
I am loosing my cool right now. Express at $10/kg and i am yet to receive the package.
I placed an order for these same goods to be shipped via express with Nonnyking because the one i ordered earlier got stuck with st Patrick since 20th of October.

when u told her to send via express, did she receive the message? any way i think she is kinda busy now, she addly reply message, how wish u r on qq, her response would have been fast. anyway, if u still not had from her, send me a private of ur handle with nonnyking let me give u d situational report.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adebayolove(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
chiefkpokp:

when u told her to send via express, did she receive the message? any way i think she is kinda busy now, she addly reply message, how wish u r on qq, her response would have been fast. anyway, if u still not had from her, send me a private of ur handle with nonnyking let me give u d situational report.

I'm in same situation. mine since 12 December. I'm on qq, can you help with her qq id?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Heads up

Cargo Flights Suspended From Landing At Lagos Airport - Technology Market - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/2052659/cargo-flights-suspended-landing-lagos

Happy Importation grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thespecialone:

Cargo Flights Suspended From Landing At Lagos Airport - Technology Market - Nairaland - https://www.nairaland.com/2052659/cargo-flights-suspended-landing-lagos

Finally, it has be!!

ThankGod my goods have already landed, awaiting clearance.

#Praying to God to accelerate the clearance process o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tayoast(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
phumtadeic:
Judy received my package since 15th/Dec/2014 and i am yet to receive it. I told her to ship to Lagos via Express
I am loosing my cool right now. Express at $10/kg and i am yet to receive the package.
I placed an order for these same goods to be shipped via express with Nonnyking because the one i ordered earlier got stuck with st Patrick since 20th of October.

You need to calm down.

I shipped mine via express last Thursday, 11th December and only received it yesterday, Thursday 18th. I made several calls to Joy, but no joy.

I think the backlog has to do with the season (not sure). Just put a call through to Joy/Judy/Michael.

Above all, stay calm.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Dear Clients.

Merry Christmas from KRIXMAS LOGISTICS SERVICES.

We appreciate your trust and consistency over the months.

Regards.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2014
phumtadeic:

You need to exercise more patience with Nonikings . Mine was shipped via express since 29 November and arrived yesterday 19 December. They have alot of orders. please stay calm and keep reminding them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ikonz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
bizz:
get free $30 to start and make free 80k this january

Hey!, get out of this thread right now before I have you chained down

Monkey!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ikonz:

Hey!, get out of this thread right now before I have you chained down

Monkey!
lol
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phantomicon(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hey Peeps! I hv collected my goods yesterday 4rm SP and i'm satisfied BIG THANKS 2 all U ALL U GUYS are d BOMB, BOOOM including d LADIES 2, Nivlin, aademi and d rest i cn say hw happy i am. Happy Importatn and Beyond.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phantomicon(f): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Now 2 market my goods online and offline. Work don start, 'Mastercee' where are u oo. Abeg pick my calls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just wanted to add this... Hope it helps!

-Whatsapp
-AliSuppliers
-QQi
-WeChat
Get those listed apps for effective deals with the Chinese...
Goodluck!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
how can i calculate cbm and which company offers d fastest sea cargo either third party or company

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 21, 2014
phantomicon:
Hey Peeps! I hv collected my goods yesterday 4rm SP and i'm satisfied BIG THANKS 2 all U ALL U GUYS are d BOMB, BOOOM including d LADIES 2, Nivlin, aademi and d rest i cn say hw happy i am. Happy Importatn and Beyond.

Nice one bro.... Which service do u use ....Express? If yes how long cos I'm planning to use them too!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2014
phantomicon:
Now 2 market my goods online and offline. Work don start, 'Mastercee' where are u oo. Abeg pick my calls.

Your call? I'm not sure I see any

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.