Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617304 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femora007(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Buying from ebay, how long does it take to reach nigeria? I mean the shipping process, fast or slow
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Do you have a bad battery, worry no more

You don't have electricity to charge your phone and tablet, worry no
more

Get mayor source T1 12000mah mobile power bank from Mayorall
goods Nigeria enterprises and worry no more.

mayor source T1 can charge tecno phones at least 5 times.

blackberry at least 6 times

price ,

#4000 a piece

Retailer #3700 10pieces minimum

Benefits of being a reseller,

we direct customers from your state to you. We add your details to
our online adverts nation wide Thanks.

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369 , BBM : 7FDE8205 .

This isn't the normal one you know on Aliexpress. This is full 12000mah capacity. comes with a year warranty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
good day. pls who is yet to recieve his or her goods from nonnykings via normal shipping since dec? kus i am getiing frustrated

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Handsomebrown: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good jod man
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
femora007:
Buying from ebay, how long does it take to reach nigeria? I mean the shipping process, fast or slow

I Ship 8 to 10 Business Days after goods depart from the US. Directly from Ebay Seller it could take 2 to 3weeks depending via which means either DHL,Fedex or the likes.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
mayorall:

more

price ,

#4000 a piece

This isn't the normal one you know on Aliexpress. This is full 12000mah capacity. comes with a year warranty.

Endorsed!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Endorsed
mayorall:

more

price ,

#4000 a piece

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please When Signin Up Which Is Best?
A Consumer
A Wolesaler
A Manufacture?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

Their contacts are everywhere on this thread or Do it yourself thread, its as easy as getting the number and contacting them yourself to know the exact rate or yemi2plus can help you with it if he can.
Thank you. I got Favour's number and gave a call.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2015
shorexng:
Thank you. I got Favour's number and gave a call.

That's more like it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2015
AkProsper:
A Consumer
A Wolesaler
A Manufacture?

Depends onwhat you are signing up for. If its reatail then choose consumer.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2015
anyone selling legit paypal funds here
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2015
pls is there anyone here dat is expexting goods frm nonnkings via normal shipping since december
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Eghosa1:

Endorsed!!!

Thanks for the endorsement sir

shinaf:
Endorsed

Thanks boss.

mayorall:

more

price ,

#4000 a piece

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
emmy4lov:
nigeria office:No 4 oshitelu street near opposite Gt bank, amazing grace plaza computer village ikeja,logos.nigeria.express contract:Joy-08066748474, normal contract:Augusta-07080209511

hello please have you done any shipment with noniking recently hoping since the nahco issue is lifted can they deliver 1day for express(none battery) and 3-5days (battery device)? just need to inquire properly before going for them
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
AkProsper:
A Consumer
A Wolesaler
A Manufacture?

Go for Wholesaler since you're interested in being a reseller.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tbliss12:

hello please have you done any shipment with noniking recently hoping since the nahco issue is lifted can they deliver 1day for express(none battery) and 3-5days (battery device)? just need to inquire properly before going for them

Better you call Augusta to confirm exactly from the source.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tbliss12:

I haven't done any shipping for a while now the last I shipped was in November last year. So I can't say say anything about their service now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dlex21(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Has anyone done hipping this year and received their goods? If yes, which of the shipping agents did u use?

I wanna try it for the first time and don't wanna flop
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by atitebi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by atitebi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls gurus in the house......is it advisable to buy necklaces of abt 10pieces which cost less dan $10, and total weight of 1kg.. considering d shipment.

10 necklaces of 10$., weighing 1kg.....meaning to ship goods of 10$ with 10$ cost of shipment
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
contact me

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
atitebi:
Pls gurus in the house......is it advisable to buy necklaces of abt 10pieces which cost less dan $10, and total weight of 1kg.. considering d shipment.

10 necklaces of 10$., weighing 1kg.....meaning to ship goods of 10$ with 10$ cost of shipment
Use normal shipping. Takes a bit longer but cheaper.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
dlex21:
Has anyone done hipping this year and received their goods? If yes, which of the shipping agents did u use?

I wanna try it for the first time and don't wanna flop

Nonniking express shipping- on time
Happy time express shipping- on time
Still waiting for nonnikings normal shipping sent about the same time angry
Express is the way to go now if you need your goods on time.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tbliss12:

Yes for express.
Follow up with Judy on WHATSAPP to make sure your item gets shipped. She will need the tracking number
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Depends onwhat you are signing up for. If its reatail then choose consumer.

THANKS.
ALSO HOW DO I SHIP DIFFERENT ITEMS BOUGHT FROM DIFFERENT SUPPLIER ON THESAME WEBSITE TOGETHER?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
ccaramel:

Nonniking express shipping- on time
Happy time express shipping- on time
Still waiting for nonnikings normal shipping sent about the same time angry
Express is the way to go now if you need your goods on time.
when did u ship ur normal good via nonnikings?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
cyif2003:
when did u ship ur normal good via nonnikings?
over 2 weeks now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by frankony(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Have been having problem with them also. I have a package with them since 19th December, but still no update till now. And that Michael guy is the most annoying guy I've ever transact with. i've sent several messages to him but no response. I regret using their service.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by atitebi(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is diamondbank visa card not supported? I ve tried to use it abt 5 times now, not going thru.....i ve changed d i-pin.....still the same thing

thanks.....
ccaramel:

Use normal shipping. Takes a bit longer but cheaper.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
atitebi:
Is diamondbank visa card not supported? I ve tried to use it abt 5 times now, not going thru.....i ve changed d i-pin.....still the same thing

thanks.....

Use paypal

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.