Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,493 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617302 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by atitebi(m): 7:12am On Jan 21, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Use paypal

I want to use it on aliexpress.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AkProsper(m): 7:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls Afte Ordering For Different Good From Diff. Suplier In Alixpress, Hw Do I Get Them Together For Shipping
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tayoast(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2015
AkProsper:
Pls Afte Ordering For Different Good From Diff. Suplier In Alixpress, Hw Do I Get Them Together For Shipping

Send all the tracking numbers to your shipper and instruct them to send when they receive all.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by BizBloke(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
atitebi:

I want to use it on aliexpress.

Call Diamond Bank on 07003000000; it's an easy fix.

Cheers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by CovenantChild1(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Can you please confirm if this is the correct Noniking Address
NONIKING LOGISTIC
NIGERIA OFFICE#4 OSHITELU STREET OPP. GT BANK ,AMAZING GRACE PLAZA,COMPUTER VILLAGE ,IKEJA,LAGOS,NIGERIA
CONTACT-
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tayoast(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2015
CovenantChild1:
Can you please confirm if this is the correct Noniking Address
NONIKING LOGISTIC
NIGERIA OFFICE#4 OSHITELU STREET OPP. GT BANK ,AMAZING GRACE PLAZA,COMPUTER VILLAGE ,IKEJA,LAGOS,NIGERIA
CONTACT-

That's the address for express packages.

Iyana Isolo is for normal packages.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
tayoast:

That's the address for express packages.

Iyana Isolo is for normal packages.

Correct. Also Normal package has serious delay now. Goods pending since December angry shocked
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dlex21(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
ccaramel:

Nonniking express shipping- on time
Happy time express shipping- on time
Still waiting for nonnikings normal shipping sent about the same time angry
Express is the way to go now if you need your goods on time.
Thanks...
I'll like to ask u a couple of questions privately if u don't mind
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
dlex21:

Thanks...
I'll like to ask u a couple of questions privately if u don't mind
My NL email doesn't work.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
DO YOU WANT TO BUY SHOES, CLOTH ,
ELECTRONICS ANYTHING FROM CHINA
SITE , THIS IS WHAT WE DO . check my
signature and contact me .or if you want to
open taobao or 1688 account we are there for
you. check my signature and contact anytime.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dlex21(m): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
ccaramel:

My NL email doesn't work.
ok
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonderboy1(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
How much do nonniking charge for normal shipping?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Wonderboy1:
How much do nonniking charge for normal shipping?

Call Augusta to confirm that since clearing was increased, there may be some changes.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wonderboy1(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Call Augusta to confirm that since clearing was increased, there may be some changes.
Please can I have Augusta number
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Wonderboy1:

Please can I have Augusta number
Thanks

+234 708 020 9511
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by atitebi(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ house, Which bank is very okay for this aliexpress payment. I need to open a new bank acct for this. So i need to know which is okay for it in terms of exchange rate and other charges.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
atitebi:
@ house, Which bank is very okay for this aliexpress payment. I need to open a new bank acct for this. So i need to know which is okay for it in terms of exchange rate and other charges.
Go to any uba bank nearest to you, tell them you want to apply for uba africard, you don't need to open account with uba.
When you get the card, each time you want to buy, u load the card and buy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Elephone P6i is a very nice phone, looks like iphone 4. But, it comes with only one battery.

In case, you are using it and you need extra battery or knows someone who needs extra battery.

Just contact Melon Technologies on;
08033689593 or whatsapp 08027147181

Just hold N1,000.

God bless you.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
atitebi:
Is diamondbank visa card not supported? I ve tried to use it abt 5 times now, not going thru.....i ve changed d i-pin.....still the same thing
My Diamond visa card never gav any payment problem.

If your 5 attempts were on d same day, it may be ntwk issue. Bt if on diff. days, then contact their CS asap as u were adv. earlier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Guys, please how much does nonnikings charge for express shipping
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sboba: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ymodulus you doing a great job. I have registered on aliexpress found my first good for my mini import, set the shipping address as delivery location, however I am been told that the item can not ship to that region same goes with another similar item. is this normal or am i getting something wrong

House please help this newbie importer
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
sboba:
Ymodulus you doing a great job. I have registered on aliexpress found my first good for my mini import, set the shipping address as delivery location, however I am been told that the item can not ship to that region same goes with another similar item. is this normal or am i getting something wrong

House please help this newbie importer

What shipping Address? Is it free shipping or third party.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
i just need people like ymodulus..tutucious...and co...to help me in this...i am totally new...

and i need to start up the biz...ryt away...with the smartest guys like ymodulus and co....

u wont regret having me as partners...

please guys...help me...

08133018618....reach me tru dat number..

just wanna partner with u guys...and become good in it....
waiting anxiously...THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by padyt007(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello PEOPLE ! I mee. Advise on shipping a tablet from Aliexpress ! To Lagos ! I want do Airport Pick up !! Please tell me the fastest and cheapest not more than 1.5k naira
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by initialize(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Good job here....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by initialize(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
padyt007:
Hello PEOPLE ! I mee. Advise on shipping a tablet from Aliexpress ! To Lagos ! I want do Airport Pick up !! Please tell me the fastest and cheapest not more than 1.5k naira

I doubt there's any company that will ship a tablet for #1,500

I know little though
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hancock(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Nonnikings get website?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by readone1(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Good day all
i have been chatting with two suppliers for almost the same product, one of the offer $0.2617 per piece, a gold supplier without trade assurance while the other supplier is a gold supplier with trade assurance but offer $0.29 per piece, their agent is friendly and respond to chat promptly
please bosses i need your advice which one should i go for
or which other criteria should i used to know the better supplier
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

Dear Valued Customer,

Some days back, a staff of ours misplaced a office line with phone number: 08101951252.

You're therefore advised not to carry-out any financial transaction or response to any call from the number pending when the line is recovered.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

St. Patrick International Logistics.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i just need people like ymodulus..tutucious...and co...to help me in this...i am totally new...

and i need to start up the biz...ryt away...with the smartest guys like ymodulus and co....

u wont regret having me as partners...

please guys...help me...

08133018618....reach me tru dat number..

just wanna partner with u guys...and become good in it....
waiting anxiously...THANKS IN ADVANCE
kindly read from page 1 to the last page and you 'll be good to go. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.