Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (616992 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nteogwuija(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2015
better days are here, its my first time venturing into mini importation and I must recommend the services of St Patrick logistics to any newbie. their service delivery was way above average and I must say I am satisfied, even though there was some slight delays due to certain issues that I can say are common, but be that as it may, I am satisfied with their service delivery and I can recommend them to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by otubujohn(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
pls i want to order products from alibaba, i have not done that in a while, so pls i need help on shipping agents that are active and working, dunno if nonnykings still works
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by taryorh010: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
I must commend ur service "St Patrick", u're really doing it well. Keep the good work going. And thanks to ur lovely attendant 'Favour'.
Boss 'Yemi2plus' u're sighted....... Thanks all.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by taryorh010: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
otubujohn:
pls i want to order products from alibaba, i have not done that in a while, so pls i need help on shipping agents that are active and working, dunno if nonnykings still works
Try St Patrick international logistics. cheesy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
taryorh010:
I must commend ur service "St Patrick", u're really doing it well. Keep the good work going. And thanks to ur lovely attendant 'Favour'.

You're sighted Baba!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2015
taryorh010:
how are their charges and customer service? Do they give constant updates?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by taryorh010: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2015
NnamdiN:
how are their charges and customer service? Do they give constant updates?
Their charges is quite awesome, b4 I was told exchange rate was #245 but later after 1-2 days it's now #220. And they'll update u wen u package is available for pickup.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello house, I have a package of about 60kg in China. Am confused on which agent to use cos of different tales I read here. Can anyone recommend a good agent I can use that is efficient and affordable. Am based in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
shortgun:
Hello house, I have a package of about 60kg in China.
Am confused on which agent to use cos of different tales I read here.
Can anyone recommend a good agent I can use that is efficient and affordable.
Am based in Abuja.
Thanks.

We do not disappoint. Do contact me!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zanyzara: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=hustla post=36179483]
[i]

Cant use those ones at Punch Estate,
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hustla(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=zanyzara post=36641616][/quote]

Forgotten their name

They are on nairaland though, just do a search
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by zanyzara: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=hustla post=36642074]
[i]
Forgotten their name
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
shortgun:
Am based in Abuja.
Thanks.
contact Uche logistics
Cheapest and best service to me

I have used them for up to a dozen times since last month. No disappointment
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please some one should enlighten me on a more convenient way to track goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
omoteamac:
contact Uche logistics

I know their normal service is stated as 5-days. But what was the exact day they provided they delivered your item. Pls. Your reply Will be aporeciated. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
shortgun:
Am based in Abuja.
Thanks.
Use Uche Logistics, they are everything you want in a perfect logistics company. Give them a trial and you will never regret it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2015
lizzlix:
I know their normal service is stated as 5-days. But what was the exact day they provided they delivered your item. Pls. Your reply Will be aporeciated. Thanks
i don't your question.

Please can you repeat clearly?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 5:35am On Aug 06, 2015
omoteamac:
i don't your question.

Please can you repeat clearly?
ok I meant. Since Uche Logistics time frame for normal shipping is 4- 7 days .Did you receive the goods exactly the 7th day Or earlier, let's say 4th day or 5th?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 6:56am On Aug 06, 2015
omoteamac:
contact Uche logistics

How can I get his contact?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
lizzlix:
ok I meant. Since Uche Logistics time frame for normal shipping is 4- 7 days .Did you receive the goods exactly the 7th day Or earlier, let's say 4th day or 5th?
7th day most of the time.

But he gives update without hiding any fact ..cos I hate it when I am lied to in business
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Lalasticlala , sent you a PM.
[quote][/quote]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2015
omoteamac:
7th day most of the time.

But he gives update without hiding any fact ..cos I hate it when I am lied to in business
7th day huh .....thanks . I still don't know why someone has to pay 370 per item for clearance ......that's spontaneous.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2015
lizzlix:
7th day huh .....thanks . I still don't know why someone has to pay 370 per item for clearance ......that's spontaneous.
bro its 360..I feel its fair enough compared to other companies
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2015
yemi2plus:

Company Name: UCHE LOGISTICS COMPANY LTD

China Address: Room 387, No. 12, Guangyuan Zhong Road, Mingsheng Trading Market, Guanzhou, China.

Phone Number: 08036563516
+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661

Warehouse Address: 14/16 Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.

E-mail: only.uche@yahoo.com

Shipping Charges:

Express: Express $8 with 450Naira as clearing fee.

Normal: $4.5 with 360Naira as clearing fee.
shortgun
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2015
lizzlix:
per item or per kg?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chartey:
per item or per kg?
per kg.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chartey:
per item or per kg?
is it really per kg ?......well if it is ,it's cool.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
omoteamac:
bro its 360..I feel its fair enough compared to other companies
it's indeed cool
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
lizzlix:
is it really per kg ?......well if it is ,it's cool.
It is. Very good.

perp:
per kg.
Yeah, I just wanted him to confirm.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
omoteamac:
shortgun
Thanks, I will give them a call
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larhnrey: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2015
am new here and plz how could one contact these company. By whatsapp,text msgs or call,which one plz?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2015
now what you guys are saying about nonikings are true, their quality of service is so poor i can’t fathom, always making me restless, I sent several message, he wont reply yet he was Online, first time using a logistic company, 7 of my parcels must have gotten to them completed, but keeping silent over the issue is what frustrate me.. how can I tell when he gonna shipp my parcels..
next time i Import, will try st Patrick, could anyone pls get in touch with nonikings for me pls, I promise a customer to get It delivered this week..

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.