Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (614595 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Eghosa1:

We do not disappoint. Do contact me!
pls what is your shipping rate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2015
kuzee:
now what you guys are saying about nonikings are true, their quality of service is so poor i can’t fathom, always making me restless, I sent several message, he wont reply yet he was Online, first time using a logistic company, 7 of my parcels must have gotten to them completed, but keeping silent over the issue is what frustrate me.. how can I tell when he gonna shipp my parcels..
next time i Import, will try st Patrick, could anyone pls get in touch with nonikings for me pls, I promise a customer to get It delivered this week..

Send all your tracking number to Judy in an SMS and tel her your name and phone and also how u want it shipped-expres or normal.

She wi work on it.

Also if u have wechat, chat with her
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
hustla:

oh boy this na serious issue oo
The problem is i v been using them for so long and they are the only ones I know
Judy replied yesterday briefly and I asked her to send my stuffs, then she hasnt replied since then

Cant use those ones at Punch Estate, too far away and Ikeja is very close to my brother and friends place, they help with the pick up and all
pls do you have have Judy contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Konnektions146:

Send all your tracking number to Judy in an SMS and tel her your name and phone and also how u want it shipped-expres or normal.

She wi work on it.

Also if u have wechat, chat with her
what is her contact pls
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lizzlix(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chartey:

It is. Very good.

Yeah, I just wanted him to confirm.
ok will do
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please I'm even sacred to order something online now. It my 1st order, pls logistics can I use because all dis story now is really sad and I don't want to cry. Pls someone should help me. And also is it advisable to pay into d supplier account or do transfer. Most of dem refuse PayPal because I already negotiate with dem I can not make payment tru alibaba.thank u
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Punck4real:
Please I'm even sacred to order something online now. It my 1st order, pls logistics can I use because all dis story now is really sad and I don't want to cry. Pls someone should help me. And also is it advisable to pay into d supplier account or do transfer. Most of dem refuse PayPal because I already negotiate with dem I can not make payment tru alibaba.thank u

You can make payment on alibaba escrow system and also you choicexp logistics for safety.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuzee:

what is her contact pls

+86 134 3436 9377- Judy nonikings
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuzee:

pls what is your shipping rate

Varies due to the dollar rate. Contact Me through My signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Punck4real:

What would you require? contact Me if need be for help.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Eghosa1:

Varies due to the dollar rate. Contact Me through My signature.
I can’t view a lander signature now, dunno why
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
kuzee:

I can’t view a lander signature now, dunno why

+ 234 70 595 89222.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Punck4real:
I can be of help if you wish
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2015
I have 35 pieces curren leather wrist watches for sale. Bought a lot of it sometime ago when dollar wasn't this high, and sales has been good and steady, but I currently need cash urgently, so I'm selling it as a bilk at wholesale prices.

35pieces - 45k

I could easily make 70-80k at normal retail price.

This Curren leather wrist watch on Jumia is N4,000
On konga it is - N3000

China's aliexpress prices $6 - $10. = N1200 - N2000. Without including shipping costs.

Lots of Nairalanders sell for between N2500 - N3500

If interested call, message :
whatsapp - 08099433594,
Email: Promhize(at)gmail(dot)com

Available to inspect and check. Also if you are interested in smaller Quantity contact me. No 1-9pieces sales.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2719715_camera201508_jpeg67de9142851dad1f02ff1e54e99e4ee5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2719717_img20150808060302_jpegaee9725cac94e7aaf867764f76846e1d
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
pls am having a Big problem now
my seller was so stubborn when I demanded the tracking number to be given to nonikings, awhile later Judy said i should contact the seller for the correct tracking number, but my seller wont reply, but she told me she has delivered my goods, I got 7 parcels, Judy said she receive 2 items, but all my sellers said it has long been delivered, pls this is my first time using this, and I need this item as soon as possible pls before i get my customers disappointed
is there no other way apart from the tracking number
they cant ship my parcels without the tracking number?
they take alot of time to reply
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Konnektions146:

+86 134 3436 9377- Judy nonikings
my seller was so stubborn when I demanded the tracking number to be given to nonikings, awhile later Judy said i should contact the seller for the correct tracking number, but my seller wont reply, but she told me she has delivered my goods, I got 7 parcels, Judy said she receive 2 items, but all my sellers said it has long been delivered, pls this is my first time using this, and I need this item as soon as possible pls before i get my customers disappointed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2015
No
kuzee:

But why would your seller not give you tracking no?

Judy received tons of packages daily and sometimes they can't point to u because most Chinese don't write your full details .

My advice: ect the sellers phone number and give to Judy, Judy will call and ask the seller the details.

Also tell Judy the details of the package-content , if possible send pic

Good luck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
using nonikings for the first time, they frustrated me alot coz of their service, so I understood their flaws, continously disturbing them daily, all my items has been complete expecting them tomorrow, I’m loving them now especially Judy i pray mak I marry am
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Punck4real:
Use Uche Logistics. Their charges remain $8 per kg for express and 4.3per kg for normal shipping. Give them a try and you will be glad you did.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
kuzee:

First and foremost,what method of payment did you use? If it is escrow,you are still on course then I can tell what needed be done next.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kuzee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
abbeyforex:

First and foremost,what method of payment did you use? If it is escrow,you are still on course then I can tell what needed be done next.
thanks boss
it has been resolve already
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
kuzee:
thanks boss
it has been resolve already

Good to hear that .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lordmayor4(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
perp:
Use Uche Logistics. Their charges remain $8 per kg for express and 4.3per kg for normal shipping. Give them a try and you will be glad you did.

What's the delivery time of their normal shipping?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by francbadoo: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nonykings has been holding my goods for the past three months now. I ve been calling dem on phone and also sent my tracking numbers and they are still telling super stories everyday. Money wey I don spend for call don reach to clear the goods somebody tell me what to do
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
francbadoo:
Nonykings has been holding my goods for the past three months now. I ve been calling dem on phone and also sent my tracking numbers and they are still telling super stories everyday. Money wey I don spend for call don reach to clear the goods somebody tell me what to do

Judy received tons of packages daily and sometimes they can't point to u because most Chinese don't write your full details .

My advice: get the sellers phone number, tracking No again and give to Judy, Judy will call and ask the seller the details.

Also tell Judy the details of the package-content , if possible send pic if you use wechat or watsapp but SMS is more swift-

Its a pity Nonikings has a lot of bad reviews here, they were the toast of importers a while ago.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello house, I've discovered that aside from shipping; paying for goods in China if you in Nigeria is another challenge.
Many suppliers will give you minimal discount when you are paying through a third party like aliexpress.

Some of them confided in me that why prices are a little on the high side on some goods is because aliexpress charges commission on goods they sale on its platform.

To get a better deal, you have to look for other means of payment.
All the payment methods will charge you a fee for sending money aside PayPal.
If you choose to pay a supplier through PayPal, they will add the fee PayPal will charge them to your bill.

The only payment option available will be to pay through an agent.
It's cheaper to pay through an agent because you pay the naira equivalent to their Nigeria bank account here while they pay on your behalf over there. The problems with this type of payment is that agents can determine the exchange rate and trust issues.

This is not for small importers, it's cheaper to pay through aliexpress using a credit or debit card when you are buying small amount of goods.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by abbeyforex(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
omoteamac:
shortgun
Uhmnnnm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by perp(f): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
lordmayor4:

What's the delivery time of their normal shipping?
Their delivery time for normal shipping is 7(seven) days, while express is 24 hours.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
shortgun:
Hello house, I've discovered that aside from shipping; paying for goods in China if you in Nigeria is another challenge.
Many suppliers will give you minimal discount when you are paying through a third party like aliexpress.

Some of them confided in me that why prices are a little on the high side on some goods is because aliexpress charges commission on goods they sale on its platform.

To get a better deal, you have to look for other means of payment.
All the payment methods will charge you a fee for sending money aside PayPal.
If you choose to pay a supplier through PayPal, they will add the fee PayPal will charge them to your bill.

The only payment option available will be to pay through an agent.
It's cheaper to pay through an agent because you pay the naira equivalent to their Nigeria bank account here while they pay on your behalf over there. The problems with this type of payment is that agents can determine the exchange rate and trust issues.

This is not for small importers, it's cheaper to pay through aliexpress using a credit or debit card when you are buying small amount of goods.

Bros, its still the same thing, wont the agree too collect his commission? Its all about been calculative, you want to pay an agent $1000 and she asks you to pay 3% paypal fees and your agent too asks you to pay $50 for commission fee, wont that be the same? I believe what works for you may not work for me, but if you are been diligient enough you will reliase it amounts to same thing, yes I quite agree that paying in Naira is quite cheaper and when you are paying the seller in RMB (Chinese currency) but you just have to take it as it comes.

Just my own take.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
saints2:

Bros, its still the same thing, wont the agree too collect his commission? Its all about been calculative, you want to pay an agent $1000 and she asks you to pay 3% paypal fees and your agent too asks you to pay $50 for commission fee, wont that be the same? I believe what works for you may not work for me, but if you are been diligient enough you will reliase it amounts to same thing, yes I quite agree that paying in Naira is quite cheaper and when you are paying the seller in RMB (Chinese currency) but you just have to take it as it comes.

Just my own take.
I get ur point...... That's why I said aside shipping, I think we need credible agents for payments.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by saints2(f): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
shortgun:

I get ur point...... That's why I said aside shipping, I think we need credible agents for payments.

what I do personally is that I used my buyers and they do all my sourcing for me... I tried to normally form a strong rapport with my sellers in as much as even when I finished buying goods from your company... we still keep in touch.... so that takes care of all my dealings and I don't need any agent or third party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64