Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617255 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukel:
uche logistics is slowly sinking into the pit to unreliability. They were wonderful till lily left for reasons I don't know. Communication has dropped from about 90% to crappy 30% or maybe non existent. Very soon most of you will see what I'm saying.
i cammicate with them even at night, Bro, recheck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
I do not think this is entirely correct. I shipped about 5 packages through him this week and communication with Uche has been smooth so far. I never met Lilly because i think she left him before i started using their services. I think its a communication gap between you and him.

chukel:
uche logistics is slowly sinking into the pit to unreliability. They were wonderful till lily left for reasons I don't know. Communication has dropped from about 90% to crappy 30% or maybe non existent. Very soon most of you will see what I'm saying.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
PLEASE HOUSE IS ANYONE AWARE THAT NIGERIAN CUSTOM IS DELAYING CLEARING GOODS?

MY CARGO AGENT JUST TOLD ME THIS VIA WHATSAPP.

I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS TRUE.

THIS OUR CUSTOM SEF! I HOPE THEY HAVE NOT STARTED WHAT THEY DID LAST YEAR AGAIN.

GOD HELP US O!

NIGERIA IS JUST AN UNSTABLE COUNTRY IN ANYTHING.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 6:25am On Nov 22, 2015
$2000 PayPal Funds Now Available @ $1/210
Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2015
[

They dnt seem to pick calls??
quote author=tugrow post=40223642]i cammicate with them even at night, Bro, recheck [/quote]
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2015
purplecircle:
[

They dnt seem to pick calls??
quote author=tugrow post=40223642]i cammicate with them even at night, Bro, recheck
what time of the day did you call them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2015
Bookiemart01:
I do not think this is entirely correct. I shipped about 5 packages through him this week and communication with Uche has been smooth so far. I never met Lilly because i think she left him before i started using their services. I think its a communication gap between you and him.

they can't account for 4 packages they called me to inform me they received. They asked how they should be sent, I said normal shipping. This is 16 days. They don't even know where the packages are. They are just clueless about it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
[ quote author=omoteamac post=40282185]what time of the day did you call them?[/quote]
I called around 9am , no response I just wanted to confirm if my item was received and how soon it did get to Lagos .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
Uche is unreliable. A 1kg goods I needed sent via express has still not gotten to me since 7th of November.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
Uche is unreliable. A 1kg goods I needed sent via express has still not gotten to me since 7th of November.
Bookiemart01:

You see what am saying
Some days are like that sometimes luck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
What?
Please stay on his neck. Why would he not know where your packages are.

Theses shipping company guys are just unreliable!

chukel:
they can't account for 4 packages they called me to inform me they received. They asked how they should be sent, I said normal shipping. This is 16 days. They don't even know where the packages are. They are just clueless about it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Preciousone4ril post=40288016]Uche is unreliable. A 1kg goods I needed sent via express has still not gotten to me since 7th of November. [/quote
] have you called him to confirm receiving the goods. Cox whenever I buy from 1688.com or taobao.com I provide him with tracking number, then call him the day I see package is delivered, I tell him to write my name on package and phone number then tell him shipping method. If I assume he knows all Dix then I'm on OYO case cox Dix guys have lots to deal with
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bookiemart01:
What?
Please stay on his neck. Why would he not know where your packages are.

Theses shipping company guys are just unreliable!

before now, I had no voice contact with them. Whenever I made purchases from sellers( with adequate instructions written on package), I would just send the tracking number to lily via whatsapp. Once it gets to them, Lily would notify me and request the type of shipping I wanted. Thereafter she would act immediately. No hassles. But ever since she left, na wahala. Uche never answers whatsapp message. He hardly picks my calls. When he picks, you start all over like you are talking to a new person for the first time on an issue he already knows. If you don't call like 5 times, he wouldn't act. Now he is not picking. Only message he just sent now is that one out of the 4 have been found in their china office. NB. My name and phone number are on all the packages. He received the last of the 4 packages on 7th of november.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
[quote author=Infinitikoncept post=40288626][/quote]uche even sent me pictures of my items he received on 7th of november, asking how he should ship. I told him. Today he is acting as if he never received any of them. I'm even better in the sense that I insist the sellers write my details on the packages before dispatching to uche. Just tell me how I went wrong. I have imported items of 70kg thru him when lily was there, no hassles.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by valarinz: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2015
ColinAdua:
PLEASE HOUSE IS ANYONE AWARE THAT NIGERIAN CUSTOM IS DELAYING CLEARING GOODS?

MY CARGO AGENT JUST TOLD ME THIS VIA WHATSAPP.

I WANT TO KNOW IF ITS TRUE.

THIS OUR CUSTOM SEF! I HOPE THEY HAVE NOT STARTED WHAT THEY DID LAST YEAR AGAIN.

GOD HELP US O!

NIGERIA IS JUST AN UNSTABLE COUNTRY IN ANYTHING.

This your Cargo Agent...? Does it happen to be Nisiborps(TSO)?
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
chukel:
uche even sent me pictures of my items he received on 7th of november, asking how he should ship. I told him. Today he is acting as if he never received any of them. I'm even better in the sense that I insist the sellers write my details on the packages before dispatching to uche. Just tell me how I went wrong. I have imported items of 70kg thru him when lily was there, no hassles.
Glad its not your first time, call him up and tell him exact information needed. I've sent three batches of heavy goods within two weeks to him just to be sure if he is so fast as people claim here. I found out he wasn't the fastest but just a regular shipper. What delays is goods is that he adds battery and non-battery goods together most times and fly them from HK so its bound to experience delay in clearing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
This news is pretty bad for business.

I think you shouldn't get tired of calling him. I suggest you take note of the time difference between Nigeria and china so you don't call him when he's asleep. Put a call through to him between 2am-4am Nigerian time, his brain should still be fresh then.

He must produce your goods!!!

chukel:
before now, I had no voice contact with them. Whenever I made purchases from sellers( with adequate instructions written on package), I would just send the tracking number to lily via whatsapp. Once it gets to them, Lily would notify me and request the type of shipping I wanted. Thereafter she would act immediately. No hassles. But ever since she left, na wahala. Uche never answers whatsapp message. He hardly picks my calls. When he picks, you start all over like you are talking to a new person for the first time on an issue he already knows. If you don't call like 5 times, he wouldn't act. Now he is not picking. Only message he just sent now is that one out of the 4 have been found in their china office. NB. My name and phone number are on all the packages. He received the last of the 4 packages on 7th of november.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Bet why?!!! :DD angry grin grin grin grin

valarinz:

This your Cargo Agent...? Does it happen to be Nisiborps(TSO)?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prowlG: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
All this shipping guys are unreliable. Can you imagine sellers in china ship your goods, you don't even have to contact the shipping company yet no hassles but this our china- Nigeria agents, they will frustrate you from the day your goods get them.

Is there really no reliable services or these guys are just a cheap alternative?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by OA2(f): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hello house, thanks for the valuable info on this thread. I shipped items through Happy time Express and so far so good. Susanna responds to WhatsApp messages, sent me a picture of my package on the scales when she received them... She's honest too, as the seller had packed everything and weighed it at 12.5kg but she told me it was 11.5kg. I asked for express shipping, they got to her around noon (our time) last week Thursday and I got a message and later a call to pickup on Saturday.
I just got back to Lagos today so I'd go tomorrow. Will keep everyone updated.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2015
Pls can I have her contacts.because seems I have made a mistake using this uche person.

OA2:
Hello house, thanks for the valuable info on this thread. I shipped items through Happy time Express and so far so good. Susanna responds to WhatsApp messages, sent me a picture of my package on the scales when she received them... She's honest too, as the seller had packed everything and weighed it at 12.5kg but she told me it was 11.5kg. I asked for express shipping, they got to her around noon (our time) last week Thursday and I got a message and later a call to pickup on Saturday.
I just got back to Lagos today so I'd go tomorrow. Will keep everyone updated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by OA2(f): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
purplecircle:
Pls can I have her contacts.because seems I have made a mistake using this uche person.

Hello, here's her number +86 158 2028 8195
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
purplecircle:

Hello,please try and dessovle matter with him, have this in the back of your mind, no shipping agent will satisfied you 100% ,the must always lapses, study one, you can tolerate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2015
True thanks I will
tugrow:

Hello,please try and dessovle matter with him, have this in the back of your mind, no shipping agent will satisfied you 100% ,the must always lapses, study one, you can tolerate
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by terrymason(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2015
yemi2plus:

You're sighted Baba!
please if you have st patrick number please send me not miss wang number! Imagine since more than two months miss wang is telling me that she has not receive my item(14 waist trainer) and the tracking no shows delivered, I even sent her the pix of the tracking details and yet no positive reply, that's how she did with one of my item some time ago before she evenly saw it, now my costumers are collecting their deposit back. Please boss yemi2plus can you tell me what to do?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2015
I will see to it that uche's office is locked up since he has decided to be plain stupid. He has up to Wednesday. And to think he doesn't have a license permit is absurd.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2015
terrymason:
please if you have st patrick number please send me not miss wang number! Imagine since more than two months miss wang is telling me that she has not receive my item(14 waist trainer) and the tracking no shows delivered, I even sent her the pix of the tracking details and yet no positive reply, that's how she did with one of my item some time ago before she evenly saw it, now my costumers are collecting their deposit back. Please boss yemi2plus can you tell me what to do?

+86 137 1070 6073
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by arisanate(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Weselion:
You can now withdraw money from your PayPal account into your Nigerian bank account and you don't need to hide your I.P address. Most currency exchangers don't want you to know this... Pm me of you are interested
hello are you certain
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
This page is funny

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
terrymason:

A friend of mine had same issue too with nonikings

Where is the fault from
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
tugrow:

You are right sometimes some shipper would intentionally ignore some shipping request so they can control pressure

Am sure some Nigerians would contact Judy for Mini importation E-book grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by winetapper: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
chukel:
I will see to it that uche's office is locked up since he has decided to be plain stupid. He has up to Wednesday. And to think he doesn't have a license permit is absurd.

Just give him time
And like bookie has said constant calls would make him take your case up

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (227) (Reply)