Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife (6516 Views)

Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hollyb: Wow seeing all these experiences shows that am quite lucky. I've stayed wit a brother for some months and his wife was extra nice. Although my second brothers wife once showed her true colour and av since stopped my familiarity wit her immediately. Abeg no tym to waste on pple dat don't appreciate me
true talk.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by flakkykul(f): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
My cousin's wife showed me hell,I ate fishless head of fish for like a year before I decided not to take it frm her again and she refuse to give me fish or meat to eat for a week,well sha after I gain admission I sharply went back to my house even though we cldnt afford 2 square meal ao much more 3 nd I ddnt step my feet in their ous again till date.the worst they did was not paying for my school fees worth 15k nd their kids schoolfees was 50k per person(oro po ninu iwe kobo),I knw one of them wld b reading this cos they re nailanders.when I look back nd rem where I am coming from I just smile cos it has been d lord's doing

3 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
flakkykul: My cousin's wife showed me hell,I ate fishless head of fish for like a year before I decided not to take it frm her again and she refuse to give me fish or meat to eat for a week,well sha after I gain admission I sharply went back to my house even though we cldnt afford 2 square meal ao much more 3 nd I ddnt step my feet in their ous again till date.the worst they did was not paying for my school fees worth 15k nd their kids schoolfees was 50k per person(oro po ninu iwe kobo),I knw one of them wld b reading this cos they re nailanders.when I look back nd rem where I am coming from I just smile cos it has been d lord's doing
but why are some women like this? My elder ones told me worse stories.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Was there anyone who was maltreated by their uncle
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Godmystrength: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^ they will soon be here. There are wicked uncles too. The ones that will want to inherit their brother's properties including his widow and or send her and her children packing.....each gender with area of speciality in wickedness..

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: ^^^ they will soon be here. There are wicked uncles too. The ones that will want to inherit their brother's properties including his widow and or send her and her children packing.....each gender with area of speciality in wickedness..
exactly grin
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Godmystrength: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
SAMBARRY: exactly grin
abi now. plus the ones that will want to rape you. all na maltreatment too.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: ^^^ they will soon be here. There are wicked uncles too. The ones that will want to inherit their brother's properties including his widow and or send her and her children packing.....each gender with area of speciality in wickedness..
gbam!
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: abi now. plus the ones that will want to rape you. all na maltreatment too.
abi and when they are caught, they will quickly turn tables around that you're the one trying to seduce them . Who the wife go believe before grin
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Godmystrength: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
SAMBARRY: abi and when they are caught, they will quickly turn
tables around that you're the one trying to seduce them . Who the wife
go believe before grin
so to avoid tables turning, the victims keep
quiet and everybody assumes uncle is a VERY NICE man grin
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: so to avoid tables turning, the victims keep quiet and everybody assumes uncle is a VERY NICE man grin
lobatan
grin
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by maryini(f): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
flakkykul: My cousin's wife showed me hell,I ate fishless head of fish for like a year before I decided not to take it frm her again and she refuse to give me fish or meat to eat for a week,well sha after I gain admission I sharply went back to my house even though we cldnt afford 2 square meal ao much more 3 nd I ddnt step my feet in their ous again till date.the worst they did was not paying for my school fees worth 15k nd their kids schoolfees was 50k per person(oro po ninu iwe kobo),I knw one of them wld b reading this cos they re nailanders.when I look back nd rem where I am coming from I just smile cos it has been d lord's doing
Why would you expect them to pay ur fees...their responsibility is to their children first before you.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by flakkykul(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
maryini:
Why would you expect them to pay ur fees...their responsibility is to their children first before you.

I expect them to pay my fees cos dats what they promised my parent and I even deserved it cos I worked for it as slave 4 3yrs.trust me u dnt want to hear more dan dat

9 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by soulglo: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2014
raumdeuter: Was there anyone who was maltreated by their uncle

Most of the females who go live with their uncles or female family members get rap3d by their uncles. Nigeria is just full of angry people. If a woman is not making a girl who lives with her sit on a hot stove her husband is pinning the girl in a corner and r4ping her any chance he gets.

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by olu4life(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2014
That's why I detest the idea of staying with a relative

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by soulglo: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2014
olu4life: Mine happened during my service year. Stayed with my mum's elder sis. An aged woman. wasn't funny at all. She lived alone with her first grandson who was 16years then. Mehn... I suffer for her hand small. Starved me when she knew I couldn't eat her food. Must pay for everything I buy in her shop despite knowing I'm broke. Must be in by 9pm. When the heat was much,me self I change pattern. Kept late nights,bought food around,spent weekends with friends.
And she did what I hated most. She will complain from morning to evening while doing her chores. Talking to no one but her self. Me sef no send at all. The grandson kept my company though very spoilt and I no fit flog am o or else na war.lol. Omo na long story. Dazz all for now. But we do relate till date. and whenever I visit the town I don't bother branching there.lol

So what was the suffering here?
Must be home by 9pm
She cooked but you could not eat her food.
You couldn't spank her grandson
You had to buy your own food

Honestly I don't see it

6 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by traware(m): 1:33am On Aug 27, 2014
bbdrown: but why are some women like this? My elder ones told me worse stories.
The human female is cruel and biologically incapable of 'loving' other peoples' children.The females complaining about being treated poorly by women on this thread will also treat other peoples' children poorly in future.That is just how women are

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by traware(m): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: exactly grin

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by traware(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Illiterate,your deflective tactic won't work here.Women are cruel and 'justice' towards others,is a very foreign concept to the biological make up of human females.There is no comparison between how men behave towards others and how women behave.Men may harass females but how many times have you heard men harassing males?But the average woman will harass both males and females because of her in-built cruelty.Never ever compare both parties again
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by DollyParton1(f): 3:12am On Aug 27, 2014
traware: Illiterate,your deflective tactic won't work here.Women are cruel and 'justice' towards others,is a very foreign concept to the biological make up of human females.There is no comparison between how men behave towards others and how women behave.Men may harass females but how many times have you heard men harassing males?But the average woman will harass both males and females because of her in-built cruelty.Never ever compare both parties again
And which is worse, harassing both male and female or harassing "raping" only the females.

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Godmystrength: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2014
traware the literate. mi o raaye oshi laaro kutukutu o jere. #In 2face's voice, i mind my own biz and i don't give a sh1t......

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by olu4life(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

So what was the suffering here?
Must be home by 9pm
She cooked but you could not eat her food.
You couldn't spank her grandson
You had to buy your own food

Honestly I don't see it
Mine wasn't that long suffering like others. Had an option of moving out though cos she doesn't allow friends to come over. She couldn't do much due to her age
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by freecocoa(f): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2014
maryini:
What do you mean by this comment?

Why won't they pay her fees when they promised? Even without the promise sef, if it isn't wickedness, why would you make a child a slave, using her anyhow and not pay her fees?

4 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Traware I will soon bite that finger you are pointing at me if you don't take it off my face angry
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2014
traware: Illiterate,your deflective tactic won't work here.Women are cruel and 'justice' towards others,is a very foreign concept to the biological make up of human females.There is no comparison between how men behave towards others and how women behave.Men may harass females but how many times have you heard men harassing males?But the average woman will harass both males and females because of her in-built cruelty.Never ever compare both parties again
na talk be this

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2014
Godmystrength: traware the literate. mi o raaye oshi laaro kutukutu o jere. #In 2face's voice, i mind my own biz and i don't give a sh1t......
yes o.osharo Wednesday

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Godmystrength: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2014
SAMBARRY: na talk be this

Na ''literate'' person dey talk o. Abeg leave him alone grin grin
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Godmystrength: Na ''literate'' person dey talk o. Abeg leave him alone grin grin
it's true sha afterall grin

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
traware: The human female is cruel and biologically incapable of 'loving' other peoples' children.The females complaining about being treated poorly by women on this thread will also treat other peoples' children poorly in future.That is just how women are
hmm...u may be right. Not all of them though...
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by Richy4(m): 11:18am On Aug 27, 2014
I would have loved to live with an uncle instead of living in a school dormitory as a junior student where you practically do everything for your senior. You wash their clothes, some cases they will not give you soap. They bully you, when it was written that bullying is not allowed and flogging a student by the teachers is like a sin. If you report to the principal he turned blind eyes, deaf and dumb because that's the son of this or that. If you tell your parent they remind you it was the best school in Abuja.
Though it made me stronger than I would have been but I would have loved living with maltreating relations instead of young heartless kids from rich homes.
Op sorry for derailing. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2014
My dear that's how this Nigeria is o.bullying is everywhere both among children and adults alike. I was also a bully in secondary and university because i was also bullied by seniors in junior secondary school. I am not proud about taking pleasure in others pain I just wanted to let out that inherent anger unfortunately on innocent boys and girls. It's just a vicious cycle
Richy4: I would have loved to live with an uncle instead of living in a school dormitory as a junior student where you practically do everything for your senior. You wash their clothes, some cases they will not give you soap. They bully you, when it was written that bullying is not allowed and flogging a student by the teachers is like a sin. If you report to the principal he turned blind eyes, deaf and dumb because that's the son of this or that. If you tell your parent they remind you it was the best school in Abuja.
Though it made me stronger than I would have been but I would have loved living with maltreating relations instead of young heartless kids from rich homes.
Re: The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife by bbdrown: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Richy4: I would have loved to live with an uncle instead of living in a school dormitory as a junior student where you practically do everything for your senior. You wash their clothes, some cases they will not give you soap. They bully you, when it was written that bullying is not allowed and flogging a student by the teachers is like a sin. If you report to the principal he turned blind eyes, deaf and dumb because that's the son of this or that. If you tell your parent they remind you it was the best school in Abuja.
no p.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Busted On Radio / My Mum Made A List Of Places Not To Marry From. / Is Indecent Dressing D Cause Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.