Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

less scandalized Nigerian actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / less scandalized Nigerian actresses (7051 Views)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
In an industry filled with scandals, husband snatching, sexual promiscuity, and reckless life styles, it's worthy to note that some few actresses still conduct themselves in a decent manner.

Controversies and scandals are parts of the entertainment industry. For that fact that an actress doesn't have scandal today, doesn't mean she may not have tomorrow.

Here is a list of top Nollywood actresses with no scandals or with less scandals.

1 DAKORE EGBUSON-AKANDE
Dakore has never been associated with any scandal even when she was single. The only man that was always seen with her then was her husband who was her fiance then. Dakore has been able to create a positive image for herself.

2 CHIOMA CHUKWUKA-AKPOTA
Chioma has a good girl image. She is a born again too. Chioma is scandal free. The only time she attracted much press attention was at the maiden edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search- Celebrity Edition, where some fans bashed her for her attitude towards Muma G, and also when she was reported to have engaged in war of words with one journalist in an aircraft after one of the editions of AMAA held in Bayelsa. Though, AY later defended the actress.

3 RONKE ODUSANYA
Ronke is one of the sexiest Yoruba actresses with the least or no scandals.

4 SOLA ASEDEKO
Sola is another Yoruba actress with little or no scandals.

5 DAMILOLA ADEGBITE
The Tinsel star actress is scandal free. She has been able to carry herself well despite her beauty.

6 RITA DOMINIC
Rita has a positive image for herself. Rita conducts herself in a decent manner and as such has been able to stay off scandals.

7 KATE HENSHAW.
Kate has no scandals. Even her separation from her British ex hubby didn't generate scandals.

8 UFUOMA EJINOBOR
Ufuoma hasn't been associated with any scandal. The only time she had little negative press was when she had a problem with the convoy of a top politician in Lagos.

9 STEPHANIE OKEREKE-LINUS
The very stunning actress has been without scandals for years now. She only got some little scandal when she filed for divorce against her ex, Iloanusi, and when she was rumoured to have had a little misunderstanding with co actress, Genevieve Nnaji over access to the presidency.
Of course that could have been a hoax.

10 OMONI OBOLI
Omoni has less or no scandal. The only time she had little scandal was when her name was allegedly mentioned in the adulterous mess of Ruke Amata's wife.

11 DORIS SIMEON
Pretty Doris has little scandals. She had little scandal following her separation from hubby, Daniel, in which she was indicted in a leaked email. But Doris has a good heart as she was able to handle her divorce maturely without running down her ex hubby and Stella Damasus, who was alleged to have caused the separation.

12 OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEINDE
Omotola is not seen any how at events. She rarely makes public appearances and that has helped her image. Omotola has less scandals to her name.
She had scandals just twice. First was when she featured featured in the film "The Prostitute" where she was said to had gone nude as her breasts were shown in the film. It caused much controversies then but Omotola defended herself and said they used another lady to act that particular part. Her hubby was behind her and defended her too.
Then came another scandal that she went to meet one Wale in London, who was her lover.
But the said Wale later turned out to be her cousin as the actress said.

13 GENEVIEVE NNAJI
She may have had some scandals at the earlier part of her career and when she was the most sought after actress in the industry. But for some years now, Genevieve has been off scandals and has often conducted herself in a decent manner. No wonder she is just grabbing endorsement deals anyhow.

14 NGOZI EZEONU
Ngozi has been off scandals for years. The only time she had little scandal was when she was alleged to have had problems in her marriage.

15 QUEEN NWOKOYE
Queen hasn't been associated with any scandal in the industry.

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dakore

Chioma

Ronke

Sola

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
damilola

Rita

Kate

ufuoma

2 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Stephanie

omoni

Doris

omotola

1 Like

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Genevieve

ngozi

queen

1 Like

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by diksucker(f): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
But y r Tonto Dikeh and Cossy not here?

mmmmmmmhhhhh
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by maxism2: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
If Genevieve is there, then Mercy Johnson should b Included too.

lol

6 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by maxism2: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chioma and Dakore deserve it.

epitome of beauty with modesty and decency.

models for young ones

2 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by bustyhelen(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
Omotola is a good role model for younger ladies and girls, she's been able to balance her career and family.

3 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by bustyhelen(f): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
diksucker: But y r Tonto Dikeh and Cossy not here?

mmmmmmmhhhhh

I bet u didn't read d caption or u read but didn't understand the meaning of d caption or u r only been mischievous
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Even Chioma sef dey wear sexy dress. lipsrsealed grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1560464_20140719105028_jpeg456cdae81b578cab9272f47a50be69a2

This lady(Stephanie Okereke) is cute and definitely the most beautiful among them. She is classy too. kiss
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1560461_20140719111408_jpegec765b69c4ab21e08a75763fc5a2b939

2 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by Harmonyemerald(f): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
uote author=maxism2]If Genevive is there, then Mercy Johnson should b Included too.

Too[/quote]

I doubt if Genny should be on the list. She is a good actress no doubt but she has more than a few sandals to her name, from dating atiku to being pregnant for d banj and emeke ike, to hating some fellow colleagues and saying van viker couldn't act. There was also this rumor about her being a lez and this recent one of her calling the industry a mediocre. So she shouldn't be on the list. People like nsem-etim should be used to replace her. I still love Genny, am her number one fan but she isn't scandal free jor
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by englishmart(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
What we hear or see is what we know.
What about those we don't hear about?
They all have secret lives. Don't they?
But I love Dakore, stephanie and queen nwokoye.
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dakore, Omotola, Ngozi Ezeonu, Omoni and Adesola, I am not so sure about the rest. I love Kate tho.
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by nikkypearl(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Okk o
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by spiralwedge(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
who are all these people?? smh
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
[size=18pt]13 GENEVIEVE NNAJI[/size]

4 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by amiskurie(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls remove Kate b4 i break bottle o

Dakore and Doris are the bestest
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
rokiatu: [size=18pt]13 GENEVIEVE NNAJI[/size]

lol

2 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by missdebs(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
genevieve! Rita dominuc?....topic should be top 15 scandaful actresses
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by edymonte: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
that ronke looks too sexy to b decent o.

I like her sexy face.

Doris looks like a good girl.

but if she were truly good, y did her husband leave her?
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by iluvweed(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
SOLA...... kiss

2 Likes

Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by heir01(m): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
This is gud. High time we extolled the right values and celebrated worthy role models in a highly contagious industry.
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by lalasticlala(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2014
heir01: This is gud. High time we extolled the right values and celebrated worthy role models in a highly contagious industry.

ya
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by montestic(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
I believe all the actresses here deserve to be here except ms nnaji.

They r less scandalised .

good name is better than all d money in d world. that's what they say oo
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Harmonyemerald: uote author=maxism2]If Genevive is there, then Mercy Johnson should b Included too.

Too

I doubt if Genny should be on the list. She is a good actress no doubt but she has more than a few sandals to her name, from dating atiku to being pregnant for d banj and emeke ike, to hating some fellow colleagues and saying van viker couldn't act. There was also this rumor about her being a lez and this recent one of her calling the industry a mediocre. So she shouldn't be on the list. People like nsem-etim should be used to replace her. I still love Genny, am her number one fan but she isn't scandal free jor
seconded,she genny shouldnt be there even rita,its just this recent times dey are off scandals...check 2010 down,....u will see a couple of scandals attached to dem....tho i love dem both smiley
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by bustyhelen(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bootybuttchic: seconded,she genny shouldnt be there even rita,its just this recent times dey are off scandals...check 2010 down,....u will see a couple of scandals attached to dem....tho i love dem both smiley

she hasn't had scandals for a couple of years now.
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by hugelyendowed: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
nice list.
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by daveP(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
SOLA!! smiley
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
I belive ¶n chioma chukwuka aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ Dokore Egbuson only,, because there are no buts ¶n their comments,, †ђξ
Rest are scadalicious especially anty Genny of Africa,, i salute Oº°˚ ˚°º, she try wella
Re: less scandalized Nigerian actresses by maxism2: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lolaabokoku: I belive ¶n chioma chukwuka aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ Dokore Egbuson only,, because there are no buts ¶n their comments,, †ђξ
Rest are scadalicious especially anty Genny of Africa,, i salute Oº°˚ ˚°º, she try wella

(1) (Reply)

See How Nollywood Actress Shamelessly Flashed Her Pink Pant In Public (photos) / Singer Tekno Reacts To A Horrible Noodles Prepared By His Cook (pics,vid) / "Regina Daniels Spotted Looking Like Tomboy" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.