Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,255 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

Separation In Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Separation In Islam? (818 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Separation In Islam? by Tbaby4real(f): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Salam Aleikum brothers and sisters..........please this is for a dear friend and I wouldn't want to advise without knowing the Islamic perspective about seperation.

She has not been happy in her marriage for over a year now. She had tried to discuss with her husband over it for couple of times with no positive result. Her husband is the type of man that you could see if they are having financial or other marital problem on his face whenever you see him. She on the other hand is a very happy, hardworking and strong woman. She believes every hard time does not last. Her husband can stay moody for weeks cos of financial problems and this is killing her. She said, she does not like to go home cos her husband has change the atmosphere of the house. She asked her husband for permission to divorce last year cos non of them is happy in this marriage but her husband refused. So now she is thinking of separation which she asked me. I told her I would get back to her cos I need to know if Islam permit us to do that.

Ps: I would send this link to her, please no insult.
Re: Separation In Islam? by tbaba1234: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wa aleikum salam

She has the right to get her divorce. Islam gives her that right The process is explained below.

Khula’ means the separation of the wife in return for a payment; the husband takes the payment and lets his wife go, whether this payment is the mahr which he gave to her, or more or less than that.

Read more here: http://islamqa.info/en/26247
Re: Separation In Islam? by Tbaby4real(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
tbaba1234: Wa aleikum salam

She has the right to get her divorce. Islam gives her that right The process is explained below.

Khula’ means the separation of the wife in return for a payment; the husband takes the payment and lets his wife go, whether this payment is the mahr which he gave to her, or more or less than that.

Read more here: http://islamqa.info/en/26247

Jasakumullahu Khairan......

(1) (Reply)

Explanation On The Best Opinion On The Matter Of IITIKAAF / What Are The Images That Prevent The Angels From Entering A House? / An Alleged Conversion Story With Our Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.