Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,537 members, 7,770,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? (981 Views)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / PMB Should Forget The 5000 Payment / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by room089: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
President Jonathan in his new year message of 1st January 2012 announced the removal of fuel subsidy and promised to provide 5000 buses to alleviate transportation problems in Nigeria.
Has that promise been fulfiled or am I blind to see it?
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
room089: President Jonathan in his new year message of 1st January 2012 announced the removal of fuel subsidy and promised to provide 5000 buses to alleviate transportation problems in Nigeria.
Has that promise been fulfiled or am I blind to see it?
Not only that but train he is a fake president Nigerian mistakenly vote to power.....but I see mind people blindfolded.
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
No president in the world can fulfill all he promised, appreciate the ones fulfilled and silently pray for the fulfilment of those yet unfulfilled. That is how a good citizen behaves @op

mrcdov we voted Gej in 2011 we getting ready to vote him again!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Neaman(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
Aba to umuahia route has close to 15 "FGN ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT" in operation on daily basis and very affordable...if you've never seen any, its either you have sight problem or you find joy in criticizing unconstructively.

GEJ till...2019.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by room089: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Neaman: Aba to umuahia route has close to 15 "FGN ASSISTED MASS TRANSIT" in operation on daily basis and very affordable...if you've never seen any, its either you have sight problem or you find joy in criticizing unconstructively.

GEJ till...2019.

Something is wrong with your value system. So because you see close to 15 FG assisted mass transit buses that ply from aba to umuahia you now gave FG a thumbs up and concluded that it has kept its promise? I can see you are arithmetically daft yet ccocksure. Since you are so thrilled by the meagre number of buses you see, kindly divide 5000 into 36 and see how many buses a state suppose to get.

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by kentorito2: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Don't let hate blind you.
Federal govt assisted mass transit buses are littered around the nation.
Sorry what part of Nigeria do you reside?

Haters repent.......GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Neaman(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
room089:

Something is wrong with your value system. So because you see close to 15 FG assisted mass transit buses that ply from aba to umuahia you now gave FG a thumbs up and concluded that it has kept its promise? I can see you are arithmetically daft yet ccocksure. Since you are so thrilled by the meagre number of buses you see, kindly divide 5000 into 36 and see how many buses a state suppose to get.

Who is this i.diot?...Aba to Umuahia is just 'a route' out of the 'many routes' that operates in Abia..you said you've not seen any of the buses, i tried correcting your blind eyes and brain..here you are quoting me.PLS go back to school ASUP strike is over.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by room089: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2014
@ Neaman

I thought you are only daft but never knew you are equally morally diabetic.
My dear, this' your' fgn assisted mass transit have been on many transport companies for over 12 years now (You can make an enquiry). If Jonathan actually released those buses as he promised, it should clearly be written fgn SURE-P mass transit. Yes that will make us believe that he has kept his promise of 1st jan. 2012. Remember it was all about the removal of fuel subsidy. Then the buses to be released to various states government will go with this insignia: e.g Abia State SURE-P mass transit etc. You know the way PTF was boldly written on any vehicle given to any state, agency or parastetals in those years. This will give Nigerians the idea of what the Subsidy buses look like. My guy how do you see that?

Not when a meagre number of buses were shared to various transport companies owned by pdp card carriers like Agofure Motors, NURTW etc you would want nigerians to believe that our president has kept his promise.

I rest my case on that!

@Neaman
@Kentorito2
@Victorciza

Hope this sudden romance with GEJ will last till 2019?
I wouldn't want to see you join the band wagon of bad mouthed nigerians to call him bad names such as: clueless,retardeen etc again!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by kentorito2: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
12 yrs old buses? Ahh u can lie oo
Do your hate for GEJ also make u not recognise new toyota hiace buses littered around d nation with d fed govt assisted mass transit?
@room089 learn how to lie.
Thank God you have seen some yourself.
If d success of Agofure motors is your new headache, pls get a PDP membership card before 2015

Haters repent .......GEJ till 2019
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Tintinix: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Moreover that promise was on the basis of alleviating any hardship the total removal of the subsidy may inflict.

Didn't you guys occupy Nigeria for it? And you want 5000 buses still?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Safari29: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is this the joke u want to vote for again in 2015?
We don't have a president
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by olapluto(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
VICTORCIZA: No president in the world can fulfill all he promised, appreciate the ones fulfilled and silently pray for the fulfilment of those yet unfulfilled. That is how a good citizen behaves @op

Knock out! He lied then, he's telling porkies now, and he will tell plenty lies tomorrow. Like the 1B dollars loan to fight boko haram.
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by akoraye(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sorry the manufacturer of the buses was said to have produced 300 pieces, a 7 man committee has been set up by the president and commander-in-chief of the nigeria armed forces for the ones produced but Lastma impounded their cars on their way to murtala moh'd int'l airport at allen avenue, ikeja. But we are on top of the situation.
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by FRENZYLO: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Big answer to a nonsense posting of room089.Was the subsidy removed ?
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by najoke: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
VICTORCIZA: No president in the world can fulfill all he promised, appreciate the ones fulfilled and silently pray for the fulfilment of those yet unfulfilled. That is how a good citizen behaves @op

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by chamboy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op sorry ur thread was attacked by GEJ Campaign members, dey don't always say d truth.
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by na1raland: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
If you believe any word that comes out of that fedora hat donning man's mouth. . . . You are on a long thing. grin
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Safari29: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
The buses are still on a ship on Atlantic ocean. It ll get here in 2018
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
I saw some of the buses in 2012 in Lagos but it disappeared shortly.
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by snadguy007(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
OP dey find 5000 buses, me dey find the recently launched air-conditioned train. I hope we can find them before 2015

1 Like

Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by Neaman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
room089: @ Neaman

I thought you are only daft but never knew you are equally morally diabetic.
My dear, this' your' fgn assisted mass transit have been on many transport companies for over 12 years now (You can make an enquiry). If Jonathan actually released those buses as he promised, it should clearly be written fgn SURE-P mass transit. Yes that will make us believe that he has kept his promise of 1st jan. 2012. Remember it was all about the removal of fuel subsidy. Then the buses to be released to various states government will go with this insignia: e.g Abia State SURE-P mass transit etc. You know the way PTF was boldly written on any vehicle given to any state, agency or parastetals in those years. This will give Nigerians the idea of what the Subsidy buses look like. My guy how do you see that?

Not when a meagre number of buses were shared to various transport companies owned by pdp card carriers like Agofure Motors, NURTW etc you would want nigerians to believe that our president has kept his promise.

I rest my case on that!

@Neaman
@Kentorito2
@Victorciza

Hope this sudden romance with GEJ will last till 2019?
I wouldn't want to see you join the band wagon of bad mouthed nigerians to call him bad names such as: clueless,retardeen etc again!

Fo.ol.....when you could not see 'FGN ASSITED MASS TRANSIT' how will you see 'powered by sure-p'.
Ewu-hausa am fully aware you live in a zoo.
Re: Where Are The 5000 Buses Promised To Us By Our President? by patrickmuf(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
We need more Nigerians asking questions like these one...Politicians should stop taking us for a ride, wise up fellas...

(1) (Reply)

Becoming Tan One St*r Ambassador / BREAKING: Julius Agwu Declares Intention To Run For Governorship Seat In 2015 / Sacrifice Our Girls, But Destroy Boko Haram •chibok Girls’ Parents Tell FG •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.