Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! (947 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots) / I Seriously Think My 'girl Friend' Is Possessed... Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Trendy247: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
A friend of mine complained to me abt a girl she's been dating for almost 5months now... He said most time wen they are having sex, at a point the girl will just push him down n her mood wud change, she wudn't talk to him n wudn't allow him touch her again n dis always leave him frustrated... According to him, he says it happened 3 out of 4 times they had sex, n sometimes she'll even be d one to demand for sex but end up pushing him down even b4 he ejaculates... Do you guys think she's normal?
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Am not sure she's normal but am very sure you're not normal. angry

Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Trendy247: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
teeo: Am not sure she's normal but am very sure you're not normal. angry
Not surprised though... I knew ppl like u wud com around
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by khadaffi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
She might be suffering from some kind of psychological problems due to some sort of intimidation or oppression such as rape.

Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Maybe she isnt enjoying it. Whats d point grin

Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by stinggy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
No 2 ways to it, she doesn't enjoy sex with your friend. She only request for it sometimes thinking the guy might try harder, only to find out it's the same regular pattern

Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Finestlex(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
She is a victim of molestation..
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by ibdeals1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
maybe the guy is boring in bed undecided

Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Trendy247: A friend of mine complained to me abt a girl she's been dating for almost 5months now... He said most time wen they are having sex, at a point the girl will just push him down n her mood wud change, she wudn't talk to him n wudn't allow him touch her again n dis always leave him frustrated... According to him, he says it happened 3 out of 4 times they had sex, n sometimes she'll even be d one to demand for sex but end up pushing him down even b4 he ejaculates... Do you guys think she's normal?
Sin of fornication is a sin of the body.. You are auctioning your destiny so cheaply

Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Trendy247: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
fados4sure:
Sin of fornication is a sin of the body.. You are auctioning your destiny so cheaply
Bros abeg no vex go wait 4me for religion section, i go com meet u there
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Trendy247: A friend of mine complained to me abt a girl she's been dating for almost 5months now... He said most time wen they are having sex, at a point the girl will just push him down n her mood wud change, she wudn't talk to him n wudn't allow him touch her again n dis always leave him frustrated... According to him, he says it happened 3 out of 4 times they had sex, n sometimes she'll even be d one to demand for sex but end up pushing him down even b4 he ejaculates... Do you guys think she's normal?

I know its your girl. There is at least one reason for every abnormal behaviour. Since she is not your wife and you are phucking her, I won't ask you to conduct deliverance for her.

You only have one option, leave her..
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Maybe she isnt enjoying it. Whats d point grin

Yes, his D tool is too small.

How can you insert a screw driver where you need a 22 spanner ?
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Trendy247: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
ibdeals1: maybe the guy is boring in bed undecided
The Guy is a guru wen it coms to pusssy related mata, so i dnt think dats d case
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Did Your Friend Tell You The Size Of His Johnson
Re: IS SHE POSSESSED? Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
ibdeals1: maybe the guy is boring in bed undecided

teeo: Am not sure she's normal but am very sure you're not normal. angry

ULSHERLAN: Maybe she isnt enjoying it. Whats d point grin

I agree with all of you above. ^^

I disagree with the guy below.. √√

Trendy247:
The Guy is a guru wen it coms to pusssy related mata, so i dnt think dats d case

. / Breaking Up... / Always Happy,when I Am With Her.