Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out (2266 Views)

How Wise Is Your Dad? (picture) by Makinde Azeez CEO / 2014/2015 NATEB /NECO Result Is Out To Check & Upgrade, Call Mr Austin / NECO 2012 June/July SSCE Results - How To Check Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by Gidi360Vibe: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
http://www.mrtolulope.com/2014/07/naijaloaded-now-scam-you-need-to-check.html?m=1
naijaloadedoaded Biko what happening??

NaijaLoaded c.e.o makinde azeez few months ago started a trend about 2014 free seminar which seems to take place today at ikeja??

Naijaloaded who has just been nominated fot the just conclude cityPeople award .But he didnt inform his blog reader either to come with little cash! Even though he said free but things aint as mankind think.

i came across a post on their instagram Page from a fan accurssing them of #1,200 MTN scam But sincerely am less concerned about that.

Hundereds of young nigerians hoping to attend the seminar just to learn one or two things.. Unfortunately things aint as they plan even though NaijaLoaded his going to pay for venue or security he should have inform everybody before this very day.

He force people to pay the sum of #3,000 for material, material for what? Seminar u avnt start! Why should they pay for Material?

Alot of facebook users have uploaded different pictures and status ranting about the misfortune.

A friend of mine who seems to be a victim of the just concluded event said Soldiers are using DOG to chase them..what for?

This Matter need to be handle with care if not Naijaloaded might lose ReaderS.

Just disappionted in ManKind.
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by agohmamuda(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
haba u for show us at least one picture of *d soldier and d dog* forget about pictures of d chasing part in ur story.

3 Likes

Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by EnterPRO: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
na wa oh !
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by Gidi360Vibe: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
I can't get that but I will send more pictures
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by femexsp: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
i was there and a witness to that it was annoying and frustrated.i also created a post on it too
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by femexsp: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by fr3do(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mankind that guy is a hungry hustler

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by ignis: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
I never liked that site for once...
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by DoroMega: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Too bad,thought he was all about music downloads. Well, he might be diversifying.
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nonsense..... Wish it was Seun, this wouldnt have happened at all
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by tmx21(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Nonsense..... Wish it was Seun, this wouldnt have happened at all
seriously
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by trigar12(m): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Naijaloaded died lng tym ago, didn't know ppl still visit dat site, apart from downloading music
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by emmalezy(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Oga ade mankind didn't scam anybody ok.. Its only a reasonable pesin that wil not hold money to buy material @ that seminar.. Please most everything be free in Nigeria? Wen we hear free free tin we go rush as if na free be the venue.. Its high time we stop seeking for free tinz coz free things are worthless. They can't be valued ok. I rest my case.
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by cirmuell(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Dat site died when Mankind stopped FBT ish grin

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by stanliwise(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2014
emmalezy: Oga ade mankind didn't scam anybody ok.. Its only a reasonable pesin that wil not hold money to buy material @ that seminar.. Please most everything be free in Nigeria? Wen we hear free free tin we go rush as if na free be the venue.. Its high time we stop seeking for free tinz coz free things are worthless. They can't be valued ok. I rest my case.
Just find the nearest dustbin and sleep for there for three days
The nairaland you are posting on, did you pay a dine or the facebook and twitter did you pay anything?
Thousand of seminar has been held for free and has been sucessful even though not like the paid ones.
But what we are saying is dat Mankinde azeez did not state his point cleary before hand but stated blankly that it is free.
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by femexsp: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
if i say anything now,i mayb ban again,cos i jst finished my suspension on creatin a post abt the satutday seminar
@Emma also every body came with atleast 5k to buy materials.
it was started on the site that after seminar u can buy materials.
What if d material am buying i have it,den it will b a waste of money n tym.
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by Fmdipo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
I was @ the seminar and I paid the last 3k that was with me but Empty CD was given to me. Since there was no other money to burn the materials on the CD, I left with empty CD after paying 3k.

I left everything into the hand of God for NOW, I sent email to them but their response shows that they are after money. makinde himself did not respond to my message but his crew were telling me to pay another 3k for the materials.
Re: Naijaloaded Now Scam? You Need To Check This Out by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:38am On Jul 26, 2014
Fmdipo: I was @ the seminar and I paid the last 3k that was with me but Empty CD was given to me. Since there was no other money to burn the materials on the CD, I left with empty CD after paying 3k.

I left everything into the hand of God for NOW, I sent email to them but their response shows that they are after money. makinde himself did not respond to my message but his crew were telling me to pay another 3k for the materials.

i stopped visiting that site long time agoo, its bullshit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Working And Paying Your Tuition In Canada / 2016/2017 Neco Real Physics And Goverment Answers Now At Hand / Screening 2016: See List Of Schools That Have Released Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.