Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? (1327 Views)

5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by zboyd: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Some women say it's wrong for women to use men for money but say next to nothing about women who allow men to use them for money.

Some unscrupulous men specialize in preying on lonely, gullible, older, overweight, unattractive vulnerable women, who shower them with money and gifts, in exchange for s*x and companionship, whether they're wealthy or not. But some younger, attractive, well-educated women, from all walks of life are following in their footsteps. And while it's true, that there are women who love to spoil their men like this, the men involved in these liasons usually don't reciprocate. They only give what they are being 'paid' to give - s*x and companionship.

In some women's minds, s*x and companionship = love and respect. But is that what they get? In most cases, no. Frequently, these men cheat, seem allergic to work and sometimes verbally and physically abuse these women. To these men, such women are stupid, nothing more than human ATMs and walking gift shops. They are not beyond declaring their undying love and loyalty to their benefactors, if that's what it takes to secure their 'cushy' lifestyles. These men couldn't even be described as gigolos. Gigolos are upfront and honest about their intentions. It's all about the money - nothing more - nothing less - just business. They're usually not interested in 'nesting' with any woman they view as a 'business contact'.

Too messy.

A man who genuinely loves and respects a woman won't use her - just like a woman who genuinely loves and respects a man won't use him.

Unlike some men who shower women with money and gifts and move on to the next pretty young thing, when the time comes, wallet intact; their female counterparts are sometimes left with empty purses and emptier hearts, especially if they lose their jobs, prompting their human leeches to go on the hunt for another 'mumu' to suck dry.

What kind of man accepts money from a woman, especially if she has children? What kind of man allows a woman to feed, clothe and shelter him?

What's keeping him from going out and making his own money and supporting himself and/or contributing to the household?

When a woman stoops to the point of showering a man with gifts and money, as a way of showing her love, with hopes of him loving her back, she should be prepared for any BS that follows.

Remember: It's your home he's living in, where he pays no bills. It's your food he's eating, like no tomorrow. It's your money that bought those clothes, shoes, jewelry and cologne he's wearing to look good and smell good for other women. You bought that phone he uses to talk to other women. It's your car he's driving other women around town in, while you sit at home alone. It's your bank account which he has access to that puts money in his pocket. And it's your self-esteem that deflates little by little, each time he verbally or physically abuses you, even in front of your own children. Yet he claims to love you. Do you really believe that?

Are you that afraid of being alone? When will enough be enough? Don't you want a good man?

Better to be alone than be miserable with some man who doesn't have your best interests at heart. Life is too short to go through some BS like that.

Don't you want to be happy - truly happy?
Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by farano(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
I'll comment later
Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
@OP, i'll have to cum back later...

I stopped at paragraph-1 grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by luvlyoracle(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
Now I really don't know if you are preaching, educating or revolting against this idea but anyway, ,- You should know that, the average Human Male, tend to be “used” by three different females in a lifetime.

#Now what does that say for ladies?
Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
don't really know what I should say about this undecided
Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by LaurelP(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
I neva knew dat men also use women as ATM
At least now there is gender equality and equity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Allow Men To Use Them? by zboyd: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ceasar1: Now I really don't know if you are preaching, educating or revolting against this idea but anyway, ,- You should know that, the average Human Male, tend to be “used” by three different females in a lifetime.

#Now what does that say for ladies?

...that some ladies can be just as big a mumu as some men

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Today's Relationships Based On Games? / WHO SHOULD I CHOOSE . / Romanceland Ladies Only Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.