Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? (606 Views)

POPE Francis Warns ANY "Personal Relationship With Jesus Is Dangerous" / The Church Cannot Interfere With Gay And Lesbian-pope Francis / My Relationship With A Married Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
If you are or are planning on being married, does it or will it hinder with your relationship with God?

http://www.gotquestions.org/marriage-relationship-God.html
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by paranorman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Wel, i didnt have ta open the link before know it does. Worst mistake ever is marryin the wrong person that pushes you to the limits and makes you sin. Gettin the right person in marriage can never be overstated.
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by Emmaesty(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Why is it that almost every topic on nairaland has a link to an external site?
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by mployer(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Emmaesty: Why is it that almost every topic on nairaland has a link to an external site?
We call it 'source '
Hope that answers it
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by Emmaesty(f): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
mployer:
We call it 'source '
Hope that answers it
I mean that why do they expect us to click on the link to get the full gist?
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by delkuf(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
It hinder's. That is y the fervent set of christians are those that are single. Some times I don't want to marry, because of the fear of not being fervent.
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
paranorman:

Wel, i didnt have ta open the link before know it does. Worst mistake ever is marryin the wrong person that pushes you to the limits and makes you sin. Gettin the right person in marriage can never be overstated.

I haven't opened the link either. Thanks for your contribution though. smiley
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Emmaesty:

Why is it that almost every topic on nairaland has a link to an external site?

It is just to show that the question or topic has a source.
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
mployer:

We call it 'source '
Hope that answers it

It surely does. cheesy
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Emmaesty:

I mean that why do they expect us to click on the link to get the full gist?

You don't have to click on it if you are not predisposed to. We can learn from the contributions you make. smiley
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
delkuf:

It hinder's. That is y the fervent set of christians are those that are single. Some times I don't want to marry, because of the fear of not being fervent.

How does it hinder? If I may ask? undecided
Re: Does Marriage Interfere With Your Relationship With God? by delkuf(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

How does it hinder? If I may ask? undecided
ur attention and focus will be divided. U can wake up in nite,and hv a one and one talk with God. I like praying in nite. I don't like it wen any thing disturb that period. That is wen I get to flow with the Holy Spirit. Wen am married, it will not look liike that any more. Especially with wen their are kids

(1) (Reply)

Fundamental Difference Between A Scientist And A Pastor! / A Message To Be Read By The Crowned Not The Crowd / Devil's Created Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.