Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) (51146 Views)

Work Ongoing On Nsukka/opi Road-pics / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Jonathan Commissions The Completed Map Of Onitsha 2nd Niger Brigde (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
This bridge will be used again in 2019 as an electoral promise as it was done in 2011 and is being done in 2015.

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Arch1: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
9jatriot:
This bridge will be used again in 2019 as an electoral promise as it was done in 2011 and is being done in 2015.
The second Niger Bridge is a scam - Asari Dokubo

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by anonimi: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
TabletMan:
Lolz... That's a small bridge across a swamp or stream, take a close look at the pix and u will see some houses behind the swamp.

The last time I went to the site of 2nd niger bridge, work has been stopped, I saw two crane and no staff of JB, their ferry crane has been moved away from the river.
I will be there in the next 12hours to know what's up.

Any update from your August visit?
A new thread with pictures from the visit will be great.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by WilyWily: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2014
mmm
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by biafranqueen: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
TabletMan:
Lolz... That's a small bridge across a swamp or stream, take a close look at the pix and u will see some houses behind the swamp.

The last time I went to the site of 2nd niger bridge, work has been stopped, I saw two crane and no staff of JB, their ferry crane has been moved away from the river.
I will be there in the next 12hours to know what's up.
Brose any news?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
biafranqueen:
Brose any news?
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by biafranqueen: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

Your really a sick person and need medical attention I know poverty is hell but the more you act ugly the worst your life will become. Karma is real!
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
biafranqueen:

my mothers rotten ibo vag1na smells like spoilt beans
Really? shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by biafranqueen: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Really? shockedshocked
kid you must be fatherless sorry for you cry
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where are the Igbos? Oya come and blame the Yorubas for this scam
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Macjive01
Duru1
oneNaira6
obiagu1
ezeagu
pazienza
IGBOSON1

and all other Igbos, where is the 2nd Niger bridge that Gej promised you? you all have been scammed. We are expecting you to come blame the Yorubas and Hausas as usual

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Brose any news?
The news is that jonathan was never going to build you a 2nd Niger bridge in the first instance, you Igbos have been scammed
Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
anonimi:

Any update from your August visit?
A new thread with pictures from the visit will be great.
This is April. August - April is about Eight months, yet there is nothing to show for the 2nd Niger bridge. Jonathan has scammed all of you

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
JONATHAN BRING BACK OUR SECOND NIGER BRIDGE

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by citizenY(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
I understand one fellow with bowler hat will resume as foreman pro bono by mid June as proof of his commitment to that project. An NGO has been registered to assemble volunteers led by Metuh and Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Smartsyn:
I can authoritatively say that the pictures above are on point, I happen to pass around that area when I went to buy sand for some construction works..

And for those of you asking where is the massive construction, we are talking about a bridge here, not some flyover. Julius Berger is mobilizing their equipments and workers,prior to the task ahead. They've also grade the road that will connect with the bridge.

JB is not your hush hush contractor that ll rush a contract so as to get another one and in the process make grievous mistakes..
The time you wrote this comment was july last year. This is April 2015 and we are yet to see the bridge. Is it suffice to say that you gullible folks have been scammed once again

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
patrickmuf:
As it turned out, the OP doesn't know what "massive work" entails...
dont mind that political jobber. This is Eight months later and we are yet to see the bridge

1 Like

Re: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) by Francis5: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
So GMB and APC want o halt or have already halted work on this project. Chei! Diaris God oh!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.