Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed (11209 Views)

New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Mtn Free 3gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
mtn is giving out free 3GB a friend of mine did and told me about it and I just confirmed it before it was blocked and I guess they are having system issue so enjoy it before they block it again and thank me later
P e a c e

the best time to send the code will be at midnight or very early in the morning cause I'm sure lot of people will be trying it now I just did by 2mtn sim

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
rebeccaluis: mtn is giving out free 3GB a friend of mine did and told me about it and I just confirmed it before it was blocked and I guess they are having system issue so enjoy it before they block it again and thank me later
P e a c e

the best time to send the code will be at midnight or very early in the morning cause I'm sure lot of people will be trying it now I just did by 2mtn sim
Hi Rebecca wats the code pls
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
Hi Rebecca wats the code pls

Send 100h to 131
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by yominaire(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
What's the code
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by fijiano202(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Are u looking for attention or wat
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by OCTAVO: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
To get cheap data on mtn, glo and Etisalat, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1566834/mtn-glo-etisalat-data-sale
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
you can only do it once on a sim and it last for just 1 month some of my friends here have done it on her 4 mtn line and it worked so download and stream as much as you want before they block it again that's how they did it last year so enjoy it while it last
P e a c e
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
fijiano202: Are u looking for attention or wat

Like seriously?? WtF?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
yominaire: What's the code

Send 100h to 131
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by parrotibaba(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
And u guys believe dis gay joker?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
parrotibaba: And u guys believe dis gay joker?

WtF?? Goddamn you!!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
rebeccaluis: you can only do it once on a sim and it last for just 1 month some of my friends here have done it on her 4 mtn line and it worked so download and stream as much as you want before they block it again that's how they did it last year so enjoy it while it last
P e a c e
For how much? And shud I send 100h to 131 as an sms?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Send 100h to 131
You are so beautiful Rebecca but...

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by judajix(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
e be like una no sabi this guy?!

2 Likes

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
For how much? And shud I send 100h to 131 as an sms?

No money must not be in your account send it with 0 naira just go to messaging and send 100H to 131 no money needed still working and I'm using my to stream live movie on my iphone5
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:

But what?! WtF??!!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by parrotibaba(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
dude na gay ooh

8 Likes

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
judajix: e be like una no sabi this guy?!

Holy sh*t did I do bad to let you guys know about this!? Why do send the code and for your self that its still working WtF goddamn it!!

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
parrotibaba: dude na gay ooh

like seriously?? Goddamn you mutherforker! Your papa na gay, your uncle na gay, your brother na gay, your son go be gay and your grand son go be gay also say a very big Amen to that asshule!
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Kentnickole(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
rebeccaluis:

No money must not be in your account send it with 0 naira just go to messaging and send 100H to 131 no money needed still working and I'm using my to stream live movie on my iphone5
I receivd a message that o dont hv emof airtym to perform d operation. Can I still redo it?
rebeccaluis:

I receivd a message that i dont hv enof airtym to perform d operation. Can I still redo it?
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by parrotibaba(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
I receivd a message that o dont hv emof airtym to perform d operation. Can I still redo it?
I receivd a message that i dont hv enof airtym to perform d operation. Can I still redo it?
dude he just copied dis from an old thread,its fake,dia is nothing like "100h to 131" to get 3gig ,its fake

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:

Keep on sending it that's how it use to do it will work just keep sending it
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by rebeccaluis(f): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
parrotibaba: dude he just copied dis from an old thread,its fake,dia is nothing like "100h to 131" to get 3gig ,its fake

Stop deceiving people you goddamned asshule I guess it didn't work for you that's why its fake to you and for your information I've used 1.4GB out of the 3GB still flexing my syfy live movie on my iphone5
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by encryptjay(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
ss or...you know d drill.

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by sEGXY2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Stop deceiving people you goddamned asshule I guess it didn't work for you that's why its fake to you and for your information I've used 1.4GB out of the 3GB still flexing my syfy live movie on my iphone5
screenshot please?

5 Likes

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
rebeccaluis:

Is this not the same lousy nitwit that claimed she was using an iPhone worth 130k and her paycheck is 200k per month.... Why this kind awoof come dey sweet you like this na??

Thought you are a "big chic".. You should be doing the normal data plans instead of stressing your lousy self for mtn magic "3gb"

PS: the numbskull would soon start quoting me with "WTF" "Goddammit" etc..smh for some ѕнιт heads here on NL

8 Likes

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by DangotePikin: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by UchihaItachi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:

Don't mind this psycho OP, I'm pretty sure it was the same shemåle claiming she/he updated tecno h5 to kit Kat some time ago
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by undisputed25(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
it rocks like lie

@ mod let me buy the sim from you
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by vickertony(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
screenshots plz

1 Like

Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by luvlyoracle(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
hav gotten my 9gb on my 3 mtn simcards. grin grin grin grin
Re: Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed by OCTAVO: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kentnickole:
But she get squint eyes? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Memory Card;:::keeps Corrupting Files I Transfer Or Received: Marking It (?) / Top 5 Best Smartphones Under ₦40,000 [3GB RAM, 13MP Camera] – June 2016 / My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.