Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) (2310 Views)

Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! / Low-self Esteem And Gold-digging Nigerian Girls Will Not Let Me Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
aaronson: Yo big hommie,thanks for spelling out what's on mind and what I does,matter fact here's a prayer on you...may the wind be at your back and your back be in you past,may your kids take all your good and your wife have class. Amen
Amen ooo....Remain blessed too. Thanks bro
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
tosyne2much: I swear som ladies dey vex me and na guys dey cause dat tin.... Sometimes u post dem msgs and dey start replyin as if dey ar being charged per letter... Gud u ?, kul u ?, yap u ?.. Yup u ?... K n u ?... Tnx u?.. 5n u ?.. I delete such ppl in no tym since am pretty sure dat those u reply u dat way av little or notn to add to ur life
The one dat pains me d most is d okay as "k". I dont take it likely wit such babes
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by AJ01(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Puahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...me loving dis...*grabs anoda bottle of coke grin *
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by bxcode(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Until you learn how to employ the powers of 'Reverse psychology' on a lady, they gon continue messing you up.gringrin
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
bxcode: Until you learn how to employ the powers of 'Reverse psychology' on a lady, they gon continue messing you up.gringrin
ma man...what do u mean by reverse psychology
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by Jayclinics(m): 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
bxcode: Until you learn how to employ the powers of 'Reverse psychology' on a lady, they gon continue messing you up.gringrin
ma man...what do u mean by reverse psychology?
Re: How To Increase Your Esteem And Status (male's Version) by bxcode(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Jayclinics:
ma man...what do u mean by reverse psychology?
Simply put, its a method of getting another person
to do what you want by pretending not to want it. For instance, we all know that ladies love to be complimented, admired, toasted etc, and they revel at such instances even tho they pretend that they don't at times, but when you meet a lady you like, you act as if you don't give a hoot concerning her in the first instance, even when other guys are showing themselves anyhow, this will prompt her subsequently to try and find out why you didn't recognise her as others do normally, she may not do it in straight forward manner, but if you are sharp enough you will decipher it as soon as it happens.
N.B: not applicable to sharp sharp dudesgringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Tall/short Man Can You Marry A Tall/short Woman Vice-versa(reason)? / How Did You Get Here? / Which Of These Embarrassing Moments Have You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.