Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! (571 Views)

Help A Confused Brother / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
ℓ need urgent advice, there is this girl (a frnd's fiancée ) wen i first me her, she was very kind. Later her altitude changed towards me, like calling me names, nd picking on me.weneva she sees me coming she 'll start saying u re too ugly i hate seeing ur face, dis was d same girl dat was saying, oh u re handsome wen she first saw me. So i kept my distance, probably she noticed nd nw she's always flaunting me as her boyfrnd, she askd me to accompany her to a party, ℓ declined, last month was her b.day nw she wants me to buy a b.day gift, she z been disturbing me. Nd she wants me to bring it to her house. My instinct tells me its set up. I'm so perplexed dnt even knw what to buy for her .
Re: Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! by raziboi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
tom tom
Re: Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! by Danhumprey: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Bro,your English is wack and terrible. I couldn't comprehend what you were rambling up there.
Re: Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Send her my way
Re: Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2014
Danhumprey: Bro,your English is wack and terrible. I couldn't comprehend what you were rambling up there.
Bros I'm confused i just wanted an advice, i didn't ask you to rate my write up.
u couldn't comprehend.
That's because you have a problem to assimilate things.
Re: Please Advice A Confused Brother!!! by Danhumprey: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
alexdellafonte:
Bros I'm confused i just wanted an advice, i didn't ask you to rate my write up.
u couldn't comprehend.
That's because you have a problem to assimilate things.
Calm down,so you can think well.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To All / Bride Set On Fire By Her Husband / 10 Health Benefits Of Relaxation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.