Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China (25301 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Wine Market In Guangzhou China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by BankuTilapia2: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
360command: I know you ghanaians down to your bloodline. I am not here to talk about negativity. The truth be told, an Ashanti sees himself superior or smarter compared to any tribe in Ghana. The way an Ashanti prides his EGO to other tribes in Ghana is the same way a Nigerian does if we are to compare both countries. To your question, HOW CAN A NIGERIAN CLAIM SUPERIORITY OVER A GHANAIAN? If we are to look at it from a business perspectives, you can hear the bitter complains of Ghanaians saying 'These Nigerians are removing us out of business, they must go'. But you seem to forget that life is about survival,competition in other to remain at the top. Is it not the same Ashantis that claim to be more business minded but when they are to compete with the Nigerians, because of their complains you can see that one is Superior than the other. I remember in school, courses such as Economics, banking etc the lecturers do cite examples giving Nigeria as a case study. They do appraise how well they have transformed and sets itself as key players in certain industry.

Utter nonsense, stop beating around the bush and provide salient points to back up the crapppp you are chirping. So how come your country is such a shittttthole despite all the bragging you doughnuts are making here. Nigeria is one big hell
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by IGLE25(m): 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
Something really needs to be done... The youth of this Lovely Country are sleeping and it is all balling to our heads. Lets stand up and kick against this useless and wicked kind of leadership. I am also in China doing my master degree, Nigerians are everywhere here most especially in Beijing being caught in one illegal act or the other and you see these corrupts politicians children living large and clubbing. My people it is high time the youths of Nigerian kicked the street and demand for our rights. Stop attacking Ghanians for fighting for their rights, enough is enough. Our motto "e go better has to change now". Our mentality of God keep providing for me to meet up with my daily needs should also be changed, then when do you plan to live a better life? Is it when you are no more? It is time for change..... We need a Ruler who have the people at heart.... Enough of all these nonsense....... REVOLUTION I THINK IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ALL THESE AND IT WILL HAVE TO BE ORGANIZE AND CARRIED OUT BY THE YOUTH... If not so the POT BELLY OLD FOOLS Called politicians will still be playing us around like football..... One Love the Youth of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.....
ayusco85:

wow. quite a touching story. u did a very good thing sharing ur experience. its sad what our youths go tru in foreign countries all in the name of hustling and trying to make it in life. to think a fellow nigerian will collude with a chinese lady to dupe his fellow nigerian is the lowest point of desperation. nigerians have never had life rough like since after the military. we had a better standard of living during the military regime. all this pot bellied corrupt politicians of the 21st century have succeeded of robbing nigerians of their glorious destiny and better life. we need to do something, else nothing will change even in the next 30yrs to come. it will be busniesss as usual for politicians and the populace.

*my 2 cents*

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Ur penchant for stupidityyyy is amazing. Mumugeria is da most useless country on earth, i mean it beggars belief that humans still lives in that zoo. As for ur warehouses you call universities is laughable. Ur country is a complete joke and do you know we enjoy better electricity than u mofossss? Women? Hahaaaa dont even go there cuz our women dont bleach hahaaaaaa. U r an assholeeee, a typical nigerian very loud, stupid, dumb with nothing to show.
Smelling Ghanaian! Your idiotic post gives you away when you said 'beggars belief[sic] that humans still lives in that zoo' when we know your citizens are begging Brazilian government to grant them refugee status. Wow! That is unbelievable!

Midget!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by BankuTilapia2: 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija:
Smelling Ghanaian! Your idiotic post gives you away when you said 'beggars belief[sic] that humans still lives in that zoo' when we know your citizens are begging Brazilian government to grant them refugee status. Wow! That is unbelievable!

Midget!

At least its a bomb free country. No boko haram there hahaaaaaa u son of a rhino and gorilla
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by grandstar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Deepfreezer: And you wanted him to stay in coca Cola and continue earnihg 600naira per day.
You are a wicked soul.
My point is if he invested 600k into a business here, he will be doing well. I am not wicked o!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

At least its a bomb free country. No boko haram there hahaaaaaa u son of a rhino and gorilla

I can't condescend low to your primitive talks. You are really a brute from Ghana.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by grandstar(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Vision2045: why dropping dis link in every front page thread...shey the gal na ur ex ni
thats how they go about ruining peoples lives!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by macklef(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
I dont understand the Op is he expecting kingsley to render services for free If he charges too much is what i can say a no no to.
Its survival business yo!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by grandstar(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
lordmayor4: Ni hao. Probably the Chinese man that pointed it out to you, killed you even more. Never trust a Nigerian but wiser never to ever trust a Chinese. Believe that Bro.
Nigerians can overprofiteer! Its in them!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by 2pence(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Achonam: Op,l wish to tell you in d first place to quickly ask for the meaning of "Sampa" as you spelt it. You just failed from the spellings and the meanings you gave to it. Don't post what you don't know. Secondly,someone here advised you to get a translator, l bet you,that will be the worst thing you will ever do here in China,try n see.Is it not better that a fellow Nigerian benefits from your money than a Foreigner?.to everyone, chinese market has a "percentage" strategy for marketing. E.g when you buy a bag or bags in the Leather market here in Guangzhou the person that brought you to the company is entitled to ¥2 per bag this is universally accepted in china. Had you not want kingsley to take part, you should have studied chinese language at Unizik before coming to china,you can't be taller and shorter at the same time. It is "shangban" meaning "Work" not Sampa. Kingsley actually went to work n you shouldn't expect him to return home empty handed. The chinese man that reported it to you will reap you off try and see. learn chinese language when next you are coming to China. You are calling Kingsley names now though l know is a Pseudo name,but when you will have one or two problems in China you will start seeking the assistance from Nigerians resident in China you won't seek help from d chinese off course they won't help you. Be wise and stop castigating your guy.
If shangban is work then what is Gōngzuò ?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by 360command: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Utter nonsense, stop beating around the bush and provide salient points to back up the crapppp you are chirping. So how come your country is such a shittttthole despite all the bragging you doughnuts are making here. Nigeria is one big hell
what bragging am I making here? Its all over the news , we hear Ghanaians say' the Nigerians are taking away our business , they should go'. I thought we are all in competition, I thought its a survival for the fittest? The shithole you call it to be is doing very well economically despite no light, no good adequate security but yet inflation is not high as we see it to be. Your country where they have light, security yet we are not seeing a better economy. For years 1 dollar has been within 150-162 naira, it does not go beyond that. This is not the same for Ghana(1usd-3.70GHS and counting). I have no hatred in you or the country, despite our disadvantages that does not deter us from leaning back. But with your advantages , you are not at a fast pace. I heard/read a bottle of coke is C1:50 pesewas, that's too much. I thought you have light, I thought you have a stable govt, I thought you have security, I thought you have fuel to transport goods (all this are factors that would make cost of production drop on certain goods) but this is not so. Adei BankuTilapia2! Masa M3n tiase (forgive my spelling)

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
That's what u fools have been saying since 1925.That's where u people are right now.U CALL THAT USELESS ZOO COUNTRY DEVELOPed.SMH...You are a mumugerian so it is assumed your brain ain't functioning properly so add more.
all4naija:
Merely looking at the silliness you exhibit here it's clear you are not in any way better than the least of Nigerians. That helps us to put into perspective your boring country in comparison to Nigeria. No matter what you say here, Nigeria is not in your petty league. You know that and you know that very well. Mind you, we are talking about people who begged to be allowed as refugees in Brazil. Imagine that coming from your people without any shame.

In terms of development, Nigeria is likely 20 years ahead of Ghana. Despite the poor power supply in Nigeria or erratic electricity there is no way any area Ghana is advanced as to what Nigeria have on ground at the moment. There are recorded constant blackout in your cities as well(Nigeria and Ghana share that alike), your roads are not as good as the Nigerian roads(we have the second largest network of road in Africa after South Africa), The Nigerian universities are better(the list of best universities in Africa is a testament to that), our people look beautiful than your people because Ghanaians are known to be very dark like back of a kettle and are usually midgets. I agree there is poor security system in place in Nigeria but that cannot be used to measure development, if not South Africa having the second worst criminal rate in Africa would have be on the bottom of the table in term of development in Africa.

Get your facts straight and stop begging the question when you don't have any thing reasonable to present or support your argument.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: That's what u fools have been saying since 1925.That's where u people are right now.U CALL THAT USELESS ZOO COUNTRY DEVELOPed.SMH...You are a mumugerian so it is assumed your brain ain't functioning properly so add more.
Stop making use of that hallucinogen. It's not good for your health! You are a brute from Ghana and you aren't ashamed to show it. The fact that there is nothing of what you are talking about in my post makes you look silly than ever before.

Who say Nigeria is developed? Please, get a rope and hang yourself.

Smelling Ghanaian!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Which people stink pass mumugerians? You fools are recognized with ur stinking nature.As soon as one smells any unpleasant odor dat means a mumugerian is. present. The number of mumugerians in Ghana is mind burgling. Is it our fault that u fools are cursed n suffering. Stinking people. We gonna start kicking ur asses. MUMU smiling n suffering fools.
all4naija:

Midget!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: Which people stink pass mumugerians? You fools are recognized with ur stinking nature.As soon as one smells any unpleasant odor dat means a mumugerian is. present. The number of mumugerians in Ghana is mind burgling. Is it our fault that u fools are cursed n suffering. Stinking people. We gonna start kicking ur asses. MUMU smiling n suffering fools.
CHARLIE! You need to wash up! You smell!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
The puss.y that gave birth to u can even win The world's smelly Stinking object ever.
all4naija:
CHARLIE! You need to wash up! You smell!
De competition is between mumugerians n he-goats.Am sure u stinking fools will surely emerge winners.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: The puss.y that gave birth to u can even win The world's smelly Stinking object ever.
Ptui! lipsrsealed angry You smell bad, dude!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
all4naija: Ptui! lipsrsealed angry You smell bad, dude!
I bet u ur stinking body will let boko haram find u easily. U smell pass 5 he- goats in one room.Ur damn smelly dude. Find remedy to it before its too late.Unfortunately urs is natural.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by OXYGEN01: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mumugerians and their bad smell.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
OXYGEN01: I bet u ur stinking body will let boko haram find u easily. U smell pass 5 he- goats in one room.Ur damn smelly dude. Find remedy to it before its too late.Unfortunately urs is natural.
PTUI!
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Habeebpain(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
ayusco85:

do u ve a problem with that?

Dude it's damn annoying. It's childish. wtf?
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Ashantiking: 12:26am On Jul 21, 2014
all4naija:
Stop making use of that hallucinogen. It's not good for your health! You are a brute from Ghana and you aren't ashamed to show it. The fact that there is nothing of what you are talking about in my post makes you look silly than ever before.

Who say Nigeria is developed? Please, get a rope and hang yourself.

Smelling Ghanaian!

Stupid nigerian. Forking Eba eaters.
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by ayusco85(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Habeebpain:

Dude it's damn annoying. It's childish. wtf?

then go and die, or better still go hug a transformer tongue
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by wiloy2k8(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
i met something like this in Egypt .
Re: My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China by Habeebpain(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
ayusco85:

then go and die, or better still go hug a transformer tongue

Or you should grow up!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Construction Of Shops For Anambra Shoe Manufacturers And Dealers Ongoing / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? / Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.