Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,895 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ways To Boast Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Boast Your Sex Life (1075 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Boast Your Sex Life by BekBek(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Good evening pals, today We will be talking about ways to boast your sex life.

I am very sure that lots of people all around the world have a very poor sex life.

This post is derived from my blog. you can click <a href="http://lhfblog.com/10-weird-things-boost-sex-life/" rel="dofollow"> here </a> to check it out.

Anyway back to where to today's topic

<b> 1. Watching A Boring TV Show </a>

A recent study found that people who have a television in their bedroom have twice as much sex as those who don’t. Of course some of is this is due to dirty movies, with 37 percent of partners admitting to this guilty pleasure. However, 29 percent said being in the middle of a boring show would lead to sex in order to get some real entertainment.

<b> 2. Getting A Raise </b>
In International Journal of Manpower a study took 6,317 responses from men and women in Greece on how often they had sex during the week. They then looked at how much they were earning. Turns out people who earned 5 percent more than others were also having sex four or more times a week. Knowing you don’t have to worry about bills being paid sure gives you more free time for other activities

There is still more but i cant keep typing, Anyway check my <a href="http://lhfblog.com/10-weird-things-boost-sex-life/" rel="dofollow"> blog </a> for the rest.

Your suggestions are needed.........

Have Fun
Re: Ways To Boast Your Sex Life by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
i cant add anything since i dont have a sex life...
Re: Ways To Boast Your Sex Life by sseunth(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
temigracie: i cant add anything since i dont have a sex life...
lets build one together

1 Like

Re: Ways To Boast Your Sex Life by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
sseunth: lets build one together
smh
Re: Ways To Boast Your Sex Life by sseunth(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2014
temigracie: smh
is that a yes
Re: Ways To Boast Your Sex Life by BekBek(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
is it a must you have a sex life ni ....... don't u have a girl-friend or a wife

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? / 5 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Commercial Bus. / Dating Tips For Guys To Know - The Qualities That Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.