Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Scary Moments As A Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scary Moments As A Kid (796 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Narrow Escape And Scary Moments. / My Best Moments As A Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Moments As A Kid by freecharles(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
...Yes, its another thread on reminiscing about infant days. Well this is a lil' different. *inbtw* I even keep wondering if kids of these days are still scared of what we were scared of in the 90s (as thingz don change).

To the main issue jhoor...What were those stuffs that nearly made you jump out of your skin as a kid? What is that stuff that you ALWAYS RUN AWAY FROM when you were a kid and maybe scream out loud once its in sight? Mine was "flying cockroaches" and watching a ghost movie at night (tnx to yoruba movies for that grin). What's yours?
Let's see the different things that got different people scared as kids. ENJOY!!
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by egopersonified(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Cockroaches, spiders, lizards, gecko, rats, infact anything that crawls in the house, till date.
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by freecharles(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
egopersonified: Cockroaches, spiders, lizards, gecko, rats, infact anything that crawls in the house, till date.

snake?? cheesy
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by STENON(f): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
The Fear of Injection is the beginning of my Quick and sound health.

1 Like

Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by freecharles(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
STENON: The Fear of Injection is the beginning of my Quick and sound health.

grin grin
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by freecharles(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2014
I was scared of the dark
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by IFY124(f): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
If I hear that a neighbour, family friend or a relative that I know very well died, I will not sleep well for days. Rat, cockroach and wall gecko, scared me too
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by Iykenson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
nothing scared me most than the thought of a dead friend or relative and injections.
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by babyme1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
The sound of daddy's car cry
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by 5minsmadness: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
My father's room at night, in the dark.

There was something in that closet.
Re: Scary Moments As A Kid by freecharles(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
5minsmadness: My father's room at night, in the dark.

There was something in that closet.

shocked...hope its not what I'm thinking

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Domestic Violence On Children / 29-yr-old Son Kills Mum, Sets Corpse Ablaze. / Who Are The Better Parents--men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.