Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,484 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? (623 Views)

Awakening Jehovah’s Witnesses By Dismantling The Watchtower / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? by Yooguyz: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
"A religion that teaches lies cannot be true." Watchtower
1991 Dec 1 p.7

"For over 130 years, the
Watchtower has stated that "the end" is just a few years away.
Was that the truth?"
Whilst fear-inducing warnings about the imminence of
Armageddon may be
motivational, the light of history allows reality to shine. Consider
the following Watchtower
statements that for a certainty the end would come in 1914, in
1925, within the twentieth century; and that these predictions were from Jehovah
himself.

"We have no doubt whatever in regard to the chronology relating
to the dates of 1874, 1914, 1918, and 1925." Watch Tower 1922
May 15 p.150

"… this chronology is not of man, but of God.
… the addition of more proofs removes it entirely from the realm of chance into that of proven certainty.
… this is proof of divine origin, and that the system is not a
human invention but a discovery of divine truth." Watch Tower
1922 Jul 15 pp.217-218
Re: Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? by freecharles(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
well what I know is that, Jehovah witness is cool. They have a policy and don't force you or even persuade u and stay on ur neck to donate...they simply tell u, if u wanna donate, we accept donation....I dont even they collect it by hand,u send it to a general acct or something...

so for me o, they are cool and their girls are .......very beautiful cheesy
Re: Does The Watchtower (jehovah's Witnesses) Preach The Accurate Truth? by Tallesty1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
As a Christian, I can assure you that I do not hate Jehovah's Witnesses, They're so sincere, so well meaning, and yet so wrong. They claim that every other religion is false or that everyone who is not part of their organisation is going to die at Armageddon. they turned everything upside down. They said Jesus started ruling in heaven on 1914. So many lies and their girls are very stingy.

(1) (Reply)

The Churches is Not a place for crime / If Shekau Turned Like Saul Of Tarsus;will You Forgive Him? / No Sin Is Too Big For God To Forgive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.