Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Agro Products Export Contracts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro Products Export Contracts (757 Views)

Exportation Of Agro Products / Making Money From Exporting Agro Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Products Export Contracts by clubmoney: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
are you searching for agro products export contracts, here we have some agro import company's that is need of product like charcoal, ginger, garlic and so on,

if you want to have their direct contact with them call us 08166529544
Re: Agro Products Export Contracts by dav8id(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
clubmoney: are you searching for agro products export contracts, here we have some agro import company's that is need of product like charcoal, ginger, garlic and so on,

if you want to have their direct contact with them call us 08166529544

No real buyer will demand for ginger and garlic now at this time. Is either you or the buyer are not for real.
B4 you disgrace yourself let me alert you that expart in this business dey watch u with 3DD EYES grin
Re: Agro Products Export Contracts by kasbeats(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2014
GOD BLess you my brother....this nairaland don turn to den of scammers ooo
Re: Agro Products Export Contracts by clubmoney: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
you guys that write that i am a scammer, call me on 08166529544 for be clear with me, we have more than 500 buyer contacts that want to import agro products into their country.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pos Software Features And Prices / Shipping Agent Needed For Importation From India / Apple CEO Cook Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.