Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,955 members, 7,803,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans (832 Views)

Ses Reason Why Peter Okoye Falls Back To Low Cut And What Glo Told Him / Tiwa Savage And Paul Okoye (psquare) In New Cultural Photos / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
To me Peter Okoye acted childishly by reacting to criticism by his fans, using this word #Mufus which I think means #Mugus.
No bro using such words against your fans is not normal at all i must say. They are still the once that made you who you are today. If i happens to be you and my fans annoyed me instead of insulting them i will be twittering things like;
*1 And today was cool

*2 Sharing photos where am eating delicious meal

*3 Thank God for today

*4 Love my fans so much etc

I think this will make your fans to be wick and talk about something else.
Bro please apologise to your fans not because you didn't attend the wedding but because of that word #MUFUS. http://www.entertainmentwd.com/index.php?topic=1947.0
Re: Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
The title and question ought to be; reasons why people need to leave a family in Crisis alone, and focus on their personal crap.
Everyone does have personal crap to deal with. angry angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Weren't you the one who said he taught you how to be man enough

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
bykebyke: Weren't you the one who said he taught you how to be man enough
Yes but that word is bad
Re: Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2014
glitest: The title and question ought to be; reasons why people need to leave a family in Crisis alone, and focus on their personal crap.
Everyone does have personal crap to deal with. angry angry angry angry
gbam

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by padeolu: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
He dey madt, who need his apology.
Re: Reasons Why Peter Okoye ( Psquare ) Should Apologize To His Fans by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
bykebyke: Weren't you the one who said he taught you how to be man enough

Exactly!.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Looks Stunning(pics) / Help Save A Life - 26 Year Old Needs 9 Million Naira For Kidney Transplant / Photo: Meet Banky W’s Mom & Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.