Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Relationships Have Gone Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Have Gone Mad (676 Views)

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Have Gone Mad by egift(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
Relationships in the world of today has gone mad. Guys will not marry, but still busy milking the udara. Calling her my Girl. Doing Micro-marriage. If you love her go and marry her and stop monitoring someone you have not married. Soon you will find one yeye reason and dump her for some unfortunate guy to carry (after you have salvaged all the juice).

And for ladies, do something useful with your life. So of our ladies can comfortably maintain intimate relationships with 3 guys without any of them knowing of the other guys.

And if people see two friends who love each other without being intimate, they will start abusing then and consider them not wise.

Chai. Relationships has gone mad. No! The world has gone. (Hope you do not consider me mad too grin)
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by DrObum(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
BEWARE
This space is not for sale!
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by Charles4075(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
Old Gist...
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by bercarray(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
*use hand to pack it at d back of ma ear**clears throat* ma guy what abt tastin rice,dodo,beans,eba,yam,tuwo and bread so dat u can chose d most delicious one.iyabo to labake,to silifa to chinoso,to rosemary.*luk at d wardrobe to check condom*k it is intact,dat is ma fuel,raheema i'm comn 4 u
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by egift(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2014
bercarray: *use hand to pack it at d back of ma ear**clears throat* ma guy what abt tastin rice,dodo,beans,eba,yam,tuwo and bread so dat u can chose d most delicious one.iyabo to labake,to silifa to chinoso,to rosemary.*luk at d wardrobe to check condom*k it is intact,dat is ma fuel,raheema i'm comn 4 u

Chai grin Some co-inhabited friends do every single thing that Married folks do except maybe Children. Since "Morning Afters" perforate every seed before it has a chance.

Relationships has evaporated grin grin
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by bercarray(m): 1:39am On Jul 20, 2014
egift:

Chai grin Some co-inhabited friends do every single thing that Married folks do except maybe Children. Since "Morning Afters" perforate every seed before it has a chance.

Relationships has evaporated grin grin
so afta bn foold by many gals,i shd still trust one?if rlatnshp is mad den i'll get a sane one out of insanity
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by mencade5(m): 3:02am On Jul 20, 2014
t
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by mencade5(m): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2014
the ladies are busy mapping their territories while the guys are united nations.

*calls mary to come and cook for me after church service today* tongue
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 20, 2014
.....jex passing....
Re: Relationships Have Gone Mad by corisande: 5:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

LL Cool J: Ladies Love Cool Jonathan [look] / Is It Nice To Call A Girl That You Wanna Get Into A Relationship Everyday? / Top 5 Things Single Men Are Looking For In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.