Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas (6056 Views)

Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Binyamin Netanyahu Wins Fourth Term As PM, According To Exit Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

This blockade u are talking about is because of Hamas that controls gaza who strongly believe that Israel must be wiped out.
Why are Palestinians not complaining about blockade in the west bank where fatah is in charge? Palestinians have relative freedom there unlike gaza.
Without the blockade, hamas will surely go extra length in making sure their desire for Israel come to past. So why should Israel allow this?
If I have a neighbour whose primary desire is to ensure my destruction, believe u me, I will proactively do far more than what Israel is doing to gaza.
By the way, there is absolutely no justifiable reason to use human shield to fight ur enemies and turn around to seek for sympathy for death of children and women. The fault lies on Hamas squarely.
What does it mean to use human shields? It's a densely populated strip of land. Hamas can't operate on it without endangering civilian lives. Fatah controlled territory are under the same blockade but they're not nearly as consumed by their anti-Israel hate as the others are. Infact, Israel has kept encroaching in Palestinian territory in the West Bank and erecting settlements on it. Israel's problems in the Middle East right from their formation in the post-World War 2 era was borne out of their utter disregard for diplomacy, illusions of superiority (as the "chosen" race) and the accompanying arrogance which hasn't rubbed off well on an Arab population which sees them as conquerors and colonizers. Their hatred for Israel is not irrational.

An Israel willing to engage with a willing international community to negotiate favourable peace terms while returning annexed territories and facilitating a sovereign state for Palestine will see peace. Else, this unrest is a blood feud that would persist for generations and would eventually end in catatrophe. You think chidren who have grown to see their fathers, mothers, brothers etc killed would not wish death uon Israel as well?
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Missy89(f): 1:55am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
What does it mean to use human shields? It's a densely populated strip of land. Hamas can't operate on it without endangering civilian lives. Fatah controlled territory are under the same blockade but they're not nearly as consumed by their anti-Israel hate as the others are. Infact, Israel has kept encroaching in Palestinian territory in the West Bank and erecting settlements on it. Israel's problems in the Middle East right from their formation in the post-World War 2 era was borne out of their utter disregard for diplomacy, illusions of superiority (as the "chosen" race) and the accompanying arrogance which hasn't rubbed off well on an Arab population which sees them as conquerors and colonizers. Their hatred for Israel is not irrational.

An Israel willing to engage with a willing international community to negotiate favourable peace terms while returning annexed territories and facilitating a sovereign state for Palestine will see peace. Else, this unrest is a blood feud that would persist for generations and would eventually end in catatrophe. You think chidren who have grown to see their fathers, mothers, brothers etc killed would not wish death uon Israel as well?

stop trying to educated Nairalanders. i have been trying for months. they dont understand the situation and wont try to learn. It is a battle u cant win. you will keep trying and they will keep asking your illogical and unreasonable questions. its a dead end lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Csami(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi: And the whole human shield thing is nonsense. Israel is a technologically advanced country with plenty of financial, tactical and material support from American led Western allies. Hamas are a rag tag bunch of fighters bound in the same chains Isrrael has kept the whole of Palestine under. How do you expect a Palestinian nation that is incapable of defending itself due to their enslavement to engage in open warfare with Israel? That attempt to put Israel on a moral high ground is ridiculous when they murder hundreds of times more civilians than Hamas do.

Let me get your point. You want Israel to do battle with an enemy that don't fight in the open, uses civilian houses as under ground launch locations and shield and then scream civilians are been killed when retaliatory strike targeting the said locations are made?

If there's one thing i know, don't pick a fight with an enemy stronger than you.

3 Likes

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by PenSniper: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2014
eposho:
Over 15,000 ppl came out in London today to condem this murderer and u r here loving the fool.

15,000 morons like you who dont live under direct fear of savages in human cloth who can kidnap 3 young innocent kids and slaughter them the way you slaughtet chickens. All of you belong to the stone age.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:34am On Jul 20, 2014
Csami:

Let me get your point. You want Israel to do battle with an enemy that don't fight in the open, uses civilian houses as under ground launch locations and shield and then scream civilians are been killed when retaliatory strike targeting the said locations are made?

If there's one thing i know, don't pick a fight with an enemy stronger than you.

In which open space do you want them to fight? I don't want Israel making empty peace gestures to Palestine with arrogant, condescending posturing that doesn't solve the real cause of angst. If they want real peace and not the evasive nonsense they sell to the world, they have to engage the international community is solving the Palestinian problem. You cannot keep people subjugated in what is effectively a modern apartheid system and expect their gratitude.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:37am On Jul 20, 2014
PenSniper:

15,000 morons like you who dont live under direct fear of savages in human cloth who can kidnap 3 young innocent kids and slaughter them the way you slaughtet chickens. All of you belong to the stone age.
Over 100 times more innocent kids die in Palestine than in Israel. Infact, 4 Israelis are being charged for brutally murdering a young Palestinian boy as well.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by PenSniper: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

Stop defending what is indefencible. Hamas uses civilians as human shield including setting up missile launchers on school compouds all of which had been documented and condemned by Amnesty Intl.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by anago1000: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2014
Nigerians are official dumb, trying so hard to dechiper when and where we lost our humanity for religious alliances. fvck em racist both Arabs and isrehell.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:54am On Jul 20, 2014
PenSniper:

Stop defending what is indefencible. Hamas uses civilians as human shield including setting up missile launchers on school compouds all of which had been documented and condemned by Amnesty Intl.

There have plenty of civilian casualties that were in the streets or in their homes when indiscriminate shelling and air strikes killed them. You're defending plenty of what is indefensible.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by seanet01: 3:14am On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

And so what? The second to the last paragraph is for them. Hamas started the foolish war and hamas coupled with their civilian population will unfortunately suffer for it.
Hamas started which war? Oh no. 1948 is part of the world history. You can't forcefully evict over 750,000 people from their land and now say they started a war against you in 2014. I know you are doing this because of religion. Nigerian christians have always do even though none of you dare go to Israel and preach christianity without some Israelis plucking your head from your neck.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by seanet01: 3:18am On Jul 20, 2014
Missy89:

stop trying to educated Nairalanders. i have been trying for months. they dont understand the situation and wont try to learn. It is a battle u cant win. you will keep trying and they will keep asking your illogical and unreasonable questions. its a dead end lipsrsealed
I tell you. Nigerian christians don't know p.oo about Israel and Palestine.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by seanet01: 3:21am On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

You beat me to it. Its frustrating seeing the Palestinian houses demolished on daily basis in West bank for the past 5 decades and yet some religious fanatics will say the should not fight back.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Mustack: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2014
Why I pull down isrealy flag.
Hugh Lewis of People Before Profit brought a
ladder to the seafront in Dun Laoghaire where
flags from some 44 different countries were flying
to mark the European Optimist championship. The
event is
for under-16 sailors.
Three girls and four boys 'teenager' from Israel
took part in the four-day event which ended
today.
Dun Laoghaire Harbour officials had refused
requests by Lewis during the week to remove the
flag and he and three co-members of the party
removed it on Friday morning.
He later posted a picture of himself climbing the
ladder to take down the flag with the comment:
“After many attempts appealing to the Harbour
Company they still refused to remove the flag of
the apartheid regime of Israel. As a result People
Before Profit have removed the flag. Today alone
there have been over 14 more deaths in Gaza due
to Israeli brutality.
He said he removed the flag with the help of four
other party members.
The counselor said he had “nothing personal”
against the Israeli children who were participating
in the event.
He had thought the event was for under 18s but
when informed it was for under 16s, he replied:
“That means very little to me. When they are 17
they are going into to be drafted into the Israeli
Army. They’re not that young then. Maybe this
will make them understand what Israel is doing in
Gaza.
“I was informed about the flying of the flag by
constituents and I wrote to the Harbour Company
requesting them to take it down. I was told at
one stage they would take it down as they were
being inundated with calls.
“I received a letter on Friday from the Harbour
continue here
www.musbolaj..nl/2014/07/why-i-pull-down-isrealy-flag.html?m=1
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by anago1000: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2014
The same arabs we all know are occupying the land initially own by the jews?
According to international law Israel is the one occupying Palestinian land in violation of UN
Resolutions 242 and 338.
The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council
regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".
United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 declared the annexation of Jerusalem "null and void"
and required that it be rescinded.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by signz: 4:50am On Jul 20, 2014
uche77zero:

[/b]I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimetre of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will never be another attack launched at our civilians from there[b]

Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.

It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.

Hamas just wants to give Israel free land on a platter of gold. The Israelis will make do there promise and not give up any land they conquer in gaza.

I still want to believe that there are sane heads in Hamas that will reason with its members on the need to call for a seize fire now. They do not have the firepower to match the Israelis now and may not have it even in the next 100 years to come.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Missy89(f): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: I tell you. Nigerian christians don't know p.oo about Israel and Palestine.

When you try to give them a valid and well documented facts the next thing they do is try and frame you as a conspiracy nut. i have decided to leave most of them to enjoy their perpetual ignorance .
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: Hamas started which war? Oh no. 1948 is part of the world history. You can't forcefully evict over 750,000 people from their land and now say they started a war against you in 2014. I know you are doing this because of religion. Nigerian christians have always do even though none of you dare go to Israel and preach christianity without some Israelis plucking your head from your neck.

Are the Palestinians currently being cheated.....yes.
Do I desire a two state solution......yes.
Do hamas desire such..........No
Will rockets bring about tge desires of Palestine....no
Has a similar conflict happened in recent times...yes.
Who suffered the most......Palestinians
Who will suffer the most in this current crisis....Palestinians
Again I reinstate that it's foolish on Hamas path to rage a conflict on an enemy that is far above them in order to achieve their aims and rights.
Any other means and mode is ok by me but not this. It's extremely foolish.
This is far above religion but common sense. Nigeria can't wake up today and decides to fight US in battle believing that since we worship God more than they do, we will prevail. That us suicide mission.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by seanet01: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Are the Palestinians currently being cheated.....yes.
Do I desire a two state solution......yes.
Do hamas desire such..........No
Will rockets bring about tge desires of Palestine....no
Has a similar conflict happened in recent times...yes.
Who suffered the most......Palestinians
Who will suffer the most in this current crisis....Palestinians
Again I reinstate that it's foolish on Hamas path to rage a conflict on an enemy that is far above them in order to achieve their aims and rights.
Any other means and mode is ok by me but not this. It's extremely foolish.
This is far above religion but common sense. Nigeria can't wake up today and decides to fight US in battle believing that since we worship God more than they do, we will prevail. That us suicide mission.
Israel is a terrorist country. There is a reason why Gaza is not shrinking while West Bank is shrinking. Hamas controls Gaza and has weapons to kill all settlement inhabitants while Fatah thinks they don't need weapon to stop Israeli expansion. What they are getting in return for being peaceful is the continuous expansion of settlements by Israeli. Be sincere and don't let foreign religion becloud your conscience

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Demdem(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: Israel is a terrorist country. There is a reason why Gaza is not shrinking while West Bank is shrinking. Hamas controls Gaza and has weapons to kill all settlement inhabitants while Fatah thinks they don't need weapon to stop Israeli expansion. What they are getting in return for being peaceful is the continuous expansion of settlements by Israeli. Be sincere and don't let foreign religion becloud your conscience
[b]
Terrorists country or not is none of my business. U are simply hiding from the core issue which is of outmost importance now.......lnnocent lives.....
West bank isn't shrinking. Agreed, they lost some, Israel also agreed to lose some. Discussions is ongoing and a solution can only be found in a peaceful atmosphere.
As for Hamas, how many settlement have they destroyed so far? Over the years, what has been their achievements over Israel except the death of thousands of their people? Upon all their rockets, how many have they killed? Can u compare that to what has completely fallen on Hamas part including their wives and children?
Don't be fooled in believing that Hamas has what it takes to stop Israel. Of cos they don't. Already, Israel is contemplating annexing the part they are on currently. If they do, hamas will simply make further noise and threaten, it ends there. Hamas don't have what it takes to stop Israel.
Again, u made mention of religion, however am not looking at it from that point of view. I can also accuse u thar becos u are a moslem, u tend to side with hamas.
This is pure common sense and nothing more. It's true Israel have wrong u badly but sending rockets to their cities with no plan to secure ur wives and children is plain sttupid. U don't wage war on a strong man no matter how wrong the strong man has inflicted on u and expect not to be bruised.
[/b]
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Csami(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

In which open space do you want them to fight? I don't want Israel making empty peace gestures to Palestine with arrogant, condescending posturing that doesn't solve the real cause of angst. If they want real peace and not the evasive nonsense they sell to the world, they have to engage the international community is solving the Palestinian problem. You cannot keep people subjugated in what is effectively a modern apartheid system and expect their gratitude.

If Israel is subjugating them in a modern apartheid system like you said why don't they themselves take the matter to the international community? Though am not supporting Israel but why fight fire with fire? Seems like Israel want to increase their boundary and hamas are giving them the cause to do so. All am saying is that they should settle for peace since the innocent children are the ones taking heavy hit.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by stebell(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Clerverly:

Send a copy to that Mumu/Ode President in Abuja!

I guess the name GEJ is giving yu seizures or nite mares. Okpe
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Btruth: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Unfortunately the civilians are trapped. Hamas ought to have really thought this through before engaging a strong enemy.
I think this is what our government should do to the Boko Haram. A complete over-running on the Sambisa forest, killing any living mechanism there.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by 99100(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Isreal the world superpowers.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by lwise(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
GBTYO and demdem, why are you guys so senseless?.Why are you guys behaving like kids?You guys behave as if you are not mature enough to use the internet. Two big fools.

1 Like

Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Csami:

If Israel is subjugating them in a modern apartheid system like you said why don't they themselves take the matter to the international community? Though am not supporting Israel but why fight fire with fire? Seems like Israel want to increase their boundary and hamas are giving them the cause to do so. All am saying is that they should settle for peace since the innocent children are the ones taking heavy hit.

Who said they haven't taken their matters to the intrnational community? Do you know how many rulings by the International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the UN Security Council which Israel have violated? Israel's occupation of East Jerusalem and the West Bank for example contravenes past rulings which sees Israel as an occupying force of a foreign land. It has never stopped them. It is difficult for Palestinians to be peaceful in the current arrangement. These people are imprisoned on an overpopulated strip of land with no links to the outside world, unable to travel in or out (except under rare consideration by their Israeli masters) or freely conduct any sort of international business and their occupiers and oppressors have shown zero political will to resolve their situation. What do you expect them to do? Keep kissing the a.sses of their slave masters?
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by EMMABC1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
This can only happen in our current situation in the country when we have a strong-willed leader and not a shoeless muppet and puppet in one...,
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by gramci: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Demdem:

Thrash.
The only thing I could decode from it are thus......
U are a bastard.
Ur mama na ashawo constantly servicing aboki trailer drivers.
Good, but that is none of our business on this thread.
By the way, Ffuck Tinubu.

Dummy dummy, Ffuck Tinubu? It's like the rice APC is sharing no reach you. Now I pity your miserable life.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by mahleeq(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
anago1000: The same arabs we all know are occupying the land initially own by the jews?
According to international law Israel is the one occupying Palestinian land in violation of UN
Resolutions 242 and 338.
The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council
regards Israel as the "Occupying Power".
United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 declared the annexation of Jerusalem "null and void"
and required that it be rescinded.

historically, the Jews do not have a home of their own,
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by publicenemy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Missy89:

you only educate people when u know what you are talking about,when you know nothing you seem to feed people rubbish and some just wont eat the crap you feed.
So shut ur arrogant trap and let people post their comments.this is a forum people will agree and some will disagree if you dont like it that way just shut up and read other people"s post.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Csami(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

Who said they haven't taken their matters to the intrnational community? Do you know how many rulings by the International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the UN Security Council which Israel have violated? Israel's occupation of East Jerusalem and the West Bank for example contravenes past rulings which sees Israel as an occupying force of a foreign land. It has never stopped them. It is difficult for Palestinians to be peaceful in the current arrangement. These people are imprisoned on an overpopulated strip of land with no links to the outside world, unable to travel in or out (except under rare consideration by their Israeli masters) or freely conduct any sort of international business and their occupiers and oppressors have shown zero political will to resolve their situation. What do you expect them to do? Keep kissing the a.sses of their slave masters?

If Israel is or have been violating the rulings by the international community can't they be sanctioned? IMO, Hamas would have seek for a better and safe solution to this problem instead of engaging the enemy with ill equipped weapons. I believe a peace resolution could have been met.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Csami:

If Israel is or have been violating the rulings by the international community can't they be sanctioned? IMO, Hamas would have seek for a better and safe solution to this problem instead of engaging the enemy with ill equipped weapons. I believe a peace resolution could have been met.
The international community only sanction the enemies of their puppet masters - the U.S. That means they can sanction countries like Iran, China, Russia, North Korea etc. But can they dare to sanction one of America's closest allies? I don't think so. Israel can arrogantly disregard any internaional ruling cos America will ensure they never face consequences.
Re: Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas by Missy89(f): 12:46am On Jul 21, 2014
publicenemy:

you only educate people when u know what you are talking about,when you know nothing you seem to feed people rubbish and some just wont eat the crap you feed.
So shut ur arrogant trap and let people post their comments.this is a forum people will agree and some will disagree if you dont like it that way just shut up and read other people"s post.

lol

another buffoon cool

Please go and watch Teletubbies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Understanding The Yoruba Sudden Love For The SS Without NAFDAC Approval / NERC Expresses Gratitude To Jonathan Government For Steady Power / “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.