Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30628 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Well done to the father....so sickening ewww!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by emmabest2000(m): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmmm..
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by blackpanther25(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2014
What an awesome dad!!! If this had happened in the UK, the father would have been the one arrested, and the scumbag would be given legal aid to sue the father for compensation!!
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by RoyalPearl(f): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2014
It looks like the father showed a lot of restraint. That paedophile is actually very lucky because some fathers out there would have easily killed him.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bigtt76(f): 6:12am On Jul 20, 2014
Poker hunter grin I guess this pix should be the Nigerian Government logo for #14yearstinz grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by echobee(f): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2014
dedons: Happy sunday my fellow nairalanders

please I need a favour from my nairaland family members...

All I need is about 200likes to make me happycry

thanks!
keep on waiting,fowl go grow teeth
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by experimentist: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2014
I no fit laff....gringringrin fuckin guy!

Come, you sure say na fist n leg d man tek beat him?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Reference(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2014
Why an 18 year old man as baby sitter anyway. The American society is in between a rock and a hard place. Those that avoid these things out of fear end up locking their kids in cars and houses to death. The revival of the family and the extended family system is the only solution. Let real love return to homes. Lust is destroying us all.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by rill: 6:29am On Jul 20, 2014
Person talk say make una like him post but una just dey quote am.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onila(f): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2014
but the boy is just 18 yrs

he shld have been less aggressive
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Subom1(f): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool!

Is it every gay man/lady that is a pedoph1le??!! What does being gay have to do with molestation??!!

So a female straight babysitter cannot be a pedoph1le??
The fool is you! When did I say that every gay man/lady is a paedophile? What I was trying to say was that social networks, Google etc can show you some information that you may not have been aware of and unfortunately or perhaps fortunately that can make a big impact on your decision about whether or not you want that person to look after your child. So calm the fk down and please stop saying things that I did not say.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2014
ogtavia: At least there are sane people in America,I thot all of them were gays.......d oga olopa sef naa correct guy,but imagine sey all d olopas dem na gays,omo na d papa go receive blame oh and also na case of child abuse,Good work,dt dad shud be a sculptor..see as he turn human head to sweet potato.

You are so dumb. undecided

So, if all American policemen were gay, they would support his act. Smh for you. cry

Or do you mean to say the policemen would have supported the ra..pist if the molested child was to be a girl. Urggh. sad

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2014
Subom1: The fool is you! When did I say that every gay man/lady is a paedophile? What I was trying to say was that social networks, Google etc can show you some information that you may not have been aware of and unfortunately or perhaps fortunately that can make a big impact on your decision about whether or not you want that person to look after your child. So calm the fk down and please stop saying things that I did not say.

You are a fool! And the only fool here is you.

"But this guy looks gay undecided............"

What does the above have to do with anything?? WHy did you have to mention the fact that he was gay?? WHat does that translate to?? You are a foolish backtracking dim-wit!!

You have been caught in your fool1shness, now you're talking about generalization.(All)

Did I accuse you you of generalizing??! Born she-goat!!

Explain to me how his social network's pictures/activities showcase his pedophilia?! Fool!

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Egbagirl(f): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2014
How did this become a gay issue? This is rap.e we are talking about. Rap.e is rap.e regardless of if it was by a gay of straight person.

As far as I'm concerned, the dad didn't do enough. The guy can still looks ok. I expected a broken nose, some missing teeth, and one eye gone.

Poor kid... I can't imagine going through that for 3 good years! Smh

Btw, why is the word r-a-p-e censored? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by lilmax(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2014
This is nice,very nice

WHY ARE GAYS FOOLS?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2014
_____

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2014
Egbagirl: How did this become a gay issue? This is rap.e we are talking about. Rap.e is rap.e regardless of if it was by a gay of straight person.

Thank you oo sista!

Such a foolish thing! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Reference: Why an 18 year old man as baby sitter anyway. The American society is in between a rock and a hard place. Those that avoid these things out of fear end up locking their kids in cars and houses to death. T[b]he revival of the family and the extended family system is the only solution. Let real love return to homes. Lust is destroying us all.[/b]

Is this the re-birth of ignoramuses??

Brother educate yourself!

Over 90% of sexual offenders are someone the child knows and trusts – a parent or other relative, teacher, camp counselor, babysitter, or family friend

30 – 40% are abused by a family member.

http://www.childsafeeducation.com/statistics.html

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool!

Is it every gay man/lady that is a pedoph1le??!! What does being gay have to do with molestation??!!

So a female straight babysitter cannot be a pedoph1le??
Are you speaking up for gays or pedoph1les or are you a pro gay activist. Your comments and reaction shows you have strong affinity for gays and same sex

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Angeldemivida: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2014
The man beat the boy out of shape. His jaw and ear went out of alignment totally. Served him right for abusing a little child.
Thank goodness that he did not die or the child's father would have had another case in his hand.
One should be careful when enraged to avoid temptations that can bring one bigger troubles.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
Are you speaking up for gays or pedophiles or are you a pro gay activist. Your comments and reaction shows you have strong affinity for gays and same sex

What if I have a strong affinity for gays?? It's obvious to even a r*etard who I'm speaking up for.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by japhmanuel: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Cool dad!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Akshow: 6:52am On Jul 20, 2014
onoja12: does of you who say gays are not sick,please tell me if this child had an option or if he was asked to chose if he wants to be gay.gay people are sick and should not be allowed in africa

stop this silly myopic reasoning abeg. U think its Americans that are importing gays into Africa? Listen and listen good. There was, there are and will continue to be gay in Africa. Its not a western or European or American thing.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by englishmart(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2014
It the molester was white, and the father to the molested was african. The case would be different.
Racism in florida is enormous
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by onoja12: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2014
save me the sick talk,go and ask your father,if he new any gay in his time

Akshow: stop this silly myopic reasoning abeg. U think its Americans that are importing gays into Africa? Listen and listen good. There was, there are and will continue to be gay in Africa. Its not a western or European or American thing.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2014
angry
Serves him right! I don't fault the father.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Akshow: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
Are you speaking up for gays or pedoph1les or are you a pro gay activist. Your comments and reaction shows you have strong affinity for gays and same sex
And what if he has? One thing I've noticed abt dumbarzz holier than thou bigots on nairaland is dat they believe anyone sane and sensible enough to understand the plight of a gay person is automatically gay. Tell me, were the white that protested with the blacks during the civil right fight in Americans now black?

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Akshow: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2014
onoja12: save me the sick talk,go and ask your father,if he new any gay in his time

I think ur great grandfather should be our starting point foooool.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by sage2(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Why are the girls not going crazy over this mugshot? Frolander would be like, #TheseWhoresAintLoyal

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by donem: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Some Gay men dem are seriously vexed on this thread.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Check Out My Son @1 / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.