Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30629 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Soknown: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Bigsteveg: An enraged father in Florida yesterday attacked his 11 year old son's babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son.
According to police authorities, 18 year old Raymond Frolander was in bed with the 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy. The Daytona Beach father angrily punched him unconscious and then called 911.
I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”
Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”
When officers arrived, they found Raymond Frolander motionless on the living room floor. He had several knots on his face and was bleeding from the mouth.
"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you," the father told the 911 dispatcher. "I drug him out to the living room."
The father - who was not identified by police - told investigators he walked in as Frolander was abusing the boy. He said he trusted Frolander, who had been alone with his child before. The 11-year-old also later told child protective investigators that Frolander has molested him since he was 8 years old. The child was too afraid to say anything.
When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."
The father has not been charged with any crime. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood said:
"Dad was acting like a dad. I don't see anything we should charge the dad with. You have an 18-year-old who has clearly picked his target, groomed his target and had sex with the victim multiple times."Frolander is charged with sexual battery on a child under 12. He is being held without bail. According to the arrest affidavit, Frolander admitted the abuse.

LOL...THE FIRST PICTURE GOT ME WAKING MY NEIGHBOURS WITH LAUGHTER.

Oh that was unfair to the 18 year old. One side of the face is swollen than the other, the two sides should have been made swollen and bleeding.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Female househelps sexually abuse boys in Nigeria a lot. The sad thing is, the boys don't think of it like that when they get older. I have heard stories that infuriate me.

A pédophile is a pédophile, regardless of orientation.

ETA: nairaland censors are insulting. Are we not adults? What is "cradle robber", "intimate" "molest"

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Bigsteveg(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2014
Soknown:

Oh that was unfair to the 18 year old. One side of the face is swollen than the other, the two sides should have been made swollen and bleeding.

grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Bigsteveg(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
onoja12: does of you who say gays are not sick,please tell me if this child had an option or if he was asked to chose if he wants to be gay.gay people are sick and should not be allowed in africa

I agree

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by sexylogan(m): 10:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Serves the perv right.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by victorazy(m): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2014
ogtavia: At least there are sane people in America,I thot all of them were gays.......d oga olopa sef naa correct guy,but imagine sey all d olopas dem na gays,omo na d papa go receive blame oh and also na case of child abuse,Good work,dt dad shud be a sculptor..see as he turn human head to sweet potato.

grin I tell u grin

Let's say NO to gaysm
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by WackyJ1(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2014
The boy got of easy. That boy is supposed to be dead and buried in the backyard

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by DocAdray(f): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2014
Chai! The father is harsh oh, look at the molesters battered face...
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by rhemal: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2014
Award for best daddy shd go to that father. Things like this changes a child's mindset abt his/her sexuality later in life.
As for the babysitter,I wish plastic surgery will never correct your face.sicko

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2014
ogtavia: At least there are sane people in America,I thot all of them were gays.......d oga olopa sef naa correct guy,but imagine sey all d olopas dem na gays,omo na d papa go receive blame oh and also na case of child abuse,Good work,dt dad shud be a sculptor..see as he turn human head to sweet potato.

Guess every body in Nigeria is a scam artist
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya: Female househelps sexually abuse boys in Nigeria a lot. The sad thing is, the boys don't think of it like that when they get older. I have heard stories that infuriate me.

ETA: nairaland censors are insulting. Are we not adults? What is "cradle robber", "intimate" "molest"

From the viewpoint of many fathers, a female molesting their young boy is not so grave a crime grin But a gay messing up with your son is a crime punishable by death.
I doubt the father would've been aggressive if the act was committed by an 18 year old teenage girl.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

From the viewpoint of many fathers, a female molesting their young boy is not so grave a crime grin But a gay messing up with your son is a crime punishable by death.
I doubt the father would've been aggressive if the act was committed by an 18 year old teenage girl.

I, on the other hand, would have killed her slowly and painfully. Just the thought alone makes me see red.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

I, on the other hand, would have killed her slowly and painfully. Just the thought alone makes me see red.

But your husband may think otherwise. grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2014
lilmax: This is nice,very nice

WHY ARE GAYS FOOLS?
Why are straights Yerima's or clueless like Jona
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

But your husband may think otherwise. grin

If I married the kind of husband who wouldn't want to protect my children, I'd possibly widow myself. Child-molesters, man or woman are the worst betrayers, psychologically scarring their victims from an early age.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
Are you speaking up for gays or pedoph1les or are you a pro gay activist. Your comments and reaction shows you have strong affinity for gays and same sex
Why do you have to show your daftness

He explains how its not a crime of sexual orientation but intimate assault which 99.1% is mostly by the str8,so what's ur headache again

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2014
onoja12: save me the sick talk,go and ask your father,if he new any gay in his time

I didn't know any gay till I knew what gay meant?Fool.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Humblebloke: U knw wat baffles me... Wat sort of pleasure do they derive frm dis stupid nd unGodly act...
These gay pple shd b wiped out en-mass
Monkey,your stars should be thanking the gay man who gave u internet,if not for him,you won't be typing this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by calabaman(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2014
MzMariah: grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hmm
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2014
donedy:

Always trying to defend homosexuals perversion. For your information, most known child molester are gays or closet homos. So, I don't know where you get the bolded.
99.1% of intimate assaults worldwide was by heterosexuals.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2014
donedy:

Not all, but the majority of known pedo_philes are gay!
You care to back this up.Majority of paedo_philes I know are Yerimas(Heterosexuals).
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by lilmax(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Why are straights Yerima's or clueless like Jona
gay in the building gringrin
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya: Female househelps sexually abuse boys in Nigeria a lot. The sad thing is, the boys don't think of it like that when they get older. I have heard stories that infuriate me.

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by chlowi(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2014
onila: but the boy is just 18 yrs

he shld have been less aggressive

Like seriously? Unbelievable..... I bet you would be less aggressive if same was. done to your child if and whenever you have one!!!! Less aggressive my f.ucking foot!!!
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Mayor88(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2014
I luv ds man's action,
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
lilmax: gay in the building gringrin
Clap for yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Why do you have to show your daftness

He explains how its not a crime of sexual orientation but intimate assault which 99.1% is mostly by the str8,so what's ur headache again
You are the one that is daft and the one that has an headache. If don't know how to comment, put some handcuffs on your hand
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by chlowi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Some people on this thread taking the battering so personal, overlooking the fate and mental torture the minor would be going through! I smell alotta gays on this thread!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

LOL! That's true because she's a girl. grin

But, don' think the father will also have been aggressive even tho' the molested child was a girl?. undecided
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
The crime committed here is R-A-P-E,that is-An intimate assault.

The crime was carried out by an unsuspecting gay 18year old babysitter who has been doing it for 3years with the same boy he babysits.

Finally,he was caught and punched mercilessly by the boy's father.

Should the father be charged for over-aggressiveness-No and Yes.

Now the sexuality of the rapist comes into place.If the man's son was being molested by a woman-He wouldn't dare hit her as he's done,1.)She's a woman.2.)He would consider her to be a traitor not really a criminal.

Now it was by an 18year old male,he feels threatened for the life of his son,1.)His son being rap-ed by a man would diminish the boy's ego in becoming a man himself.2.)He fears the rape may turn his son gay(most father's fear this than death).
3.)He feels his son was rather hurt in the process than pleasured.

Finally,the boy was raped since he was 8,I won't skip the doubt that the boy was too young not to know what is up or understand how intimate attractions work.

Some young ones male or female actually want to have sexual relations with their close elderly acquaintances.Let's not rule out that option cause at the end they play the victimized.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: This isn't even about being gay or whatever.
I'm sure the dad would have done the same if the child was a baby girl.

See why i don't like feminists? The article is centered on a male child for now so cut it. By the way, it would surprise you to know that most female nannies molest their male wards
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Ufranklin92(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
cococandy: This isn't even about being gay or whatever.
I'm sure the dad would have done the same if the child was a baby girl.
@ogtavia

Besides a straight person has a higher chance of molesting your kid/s than a gay person. So you guys should stop making about the gayness and make it about the offense.

IMO,that father did a good job.
I hope the mofo rots in jail at least he's adult now(18).imagine molesting an innocent 8yr old boy for 3 years and no one knew
Shudders#g grin
Edited

Gay alert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / How I Nearly Killed My Aunt Last Christmas / Check Out My Son @1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.