Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son (30585 Views)

Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Humblebloke:
blah blah blah... Get a life,God forsaken gay,
ur kinds shd b staked nd burnt alive...dim-wit
I have one,you need one cause hate takes away life,okay.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
Good for the babysitter... Ntorrrr
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

Another delusionally inspired trash. Face reality and stop dreaming like a child. I pity delusional people like you

Disgusting. You don't deserve to have children.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by MarilynNash(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
femi4: Enough traces of gay in you.....Yes! we condemn the crime but the chances that a straight man will molest a boy is very low but high if he is gay
Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: Must you be homophobic even when reasoning?Kids know so much you can't even assume they do.

You're not making sense. How exactly will an eight year old boy know about faggòt sex if he wasn't taught by an older faggòt?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Disgusting. You don't deserve to have children.

And a delusional girl like you deserves it?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

And a delusional girl like you deserves it?

I would die to protect my children, unlike you.

You're pathetic. Stop quoting me. Wretch.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Fulaman198(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
femi4: Enough traces of gay in you.....Yes! we condemn the crime but the chances that a straight man will molest a boy is very low but high if he is gay

This has nothing to do with gay people. This guy is a pedo. He deserved what he received which was a beating from the father. If I were the father, I would have done the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

This has nothing to do with gay people. This guy is a pedo. He deserved what he received which was a beating from the father. If I were the father, I would have done the same thing.

x10000000

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Fulaman198(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
cne010: I need to hit the gym so I can protect my family like this.

Lollllll some fellow Nigerian bros ehn admitting wimpiness in front of all the Naija babes here lolll I joke bro Cne010, mek u no vex
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

I would die to protect my children, unlike you.

You're pathetic. Stop quoting me. Wretch.

grin grin What a delusional broad. Goodbye
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Fulaman198(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Angeldemivida: The man beat the boy out of shape. His jaw and ear went out of alignment totally. Serves him right for abusing a little child.
Thank goodness that he did not die or the child's father would have had another case in his hand.
One should be careful when enraged to avoid temptations that out to t can bring one bigger troubles.

If you put yourself in his shoes, you would see what he did was a justifiable act. As someone else has mentioned, animals by nature defend their offspring especially wild animal moms. Do you think a lioness would sit there another animal injure her child? Absolutely not.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Fulaman198(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

grin grin What a delusional broad. Goodbye

What are you saying? What she is saying is correct

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Fulaman198(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2014

What if the victim had been a girl? Your reasoning makes no sense. He assaulted a minor and thus was justifiably punished.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by JUHABACH: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
MarilynNash: For the love of God can we condemn the crime? What are you saying, that a female straight person cannot molest minors? This has nothing to do with being gay, let's focus on the crime - molestation and sexual assault on a minor.

>focus on the issue
>NAIRALAND

i dont think you know where you are.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
CyrusLevi: I have one,you need one cause hate takes away life,okay.
Shut the gay up *numbskull*...u can't even define hate... I v got a life unlike u, cos i hav got the ultimate one guiding me... Mayb u need him 2
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

What if the victim had been a girl? Your reasoning makes no sense. He assaulted a minor and thus was justifiably punished.
That was not the issue, you don't jump into what you don't understand.

At the mention of the word "Gay"....she went gaga
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
donedy:

Not all, but the majority of known pedo_philes are gay!

You are kidding right?

There are higher chances of a same sex molestation than different sexes
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

And where did I hail the guy from my post?
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun:
it.doesn't.matter:
Homosexual things.

You see, had it been that he isn't a homosexual, this would not have befallen him.

Say no to homosexualism!!!!!!!
If he was not a homosexual he would have ráped a little girl instead, which is just as bad. The problem is that he's a rápist.

God bless our admin.

Too many fools with Internet access.

P.S. Your own post was edited, Seun undecided Can we please remove the censors and converse like adults? At least some of them...

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by femi4: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
MarilynNash: Smh.
keep shaking it, it ll soon fall off

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Correct father.... He really gv him d beating of his life which he wont forget in a hurry... (black n blue tins) smileycheesy I jst hope d ur man turns a new leaf aftawards
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Omo see that guy face, shapeless!!!
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Humblebloke(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
No one is trying to dispute d fact dat a *molester* shd be severely punished b it a straight person or a gay...

This is just another perfect avenue to take a stance against homosexualism.... Nd *we' ll* glady use it

SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALISM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Angeldemivida: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

If you put yourself in his shoes, you would see what he did was a justifiable act. As someone else has mentioned, animals by nature defend their offspring especially wild animal moms. Do you think a lioness would sit there another animal injure her child? Absolutely not.

I am not siding the child abuser neither am I saying that the man did wrong in beating him. My statement "Served him right" showed that I condemned the act totally.
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Angeldemivida:

I am not siding the child abuser neither am I saying that the man did wrong in beating him. My statement "Served him right" showed that I condemned the act totally.
SECONDED
Angeldemivida:

SECONDED
Angeldemivida:

SECONDED
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by ayandee: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
this is what we call " maximum shishi". serves the molester right. Homosexuality has been beaten out of him.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
ayandee: this is what we call " maximum shishi". serves the molester right. Homosexuality has been beaten out of him.

Can heterosexuality be beaten out of you??

It's raining fools on NL today yo, I just can't undecided

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This man de brutal!!!...
Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
J12:

You're not making sense. How exactly will an eight year old boy know about faggòt sex if he wasn't taught by an older faggòt?
You don't make sense,same tn that applies for a heterosexual youngster applies for a homosexual youngster.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by sarutobie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
rhemal: Award for best daddy shd go to that father. Things like this changes a child's mindset abt his/her sexuality later in life.
As for the babysitter,I wish plastic surgery will never correct your face.sicko
the child then grows up to say "I was born gay"..this is how it usually starts

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son by CyrusLevi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
Humblebloke:
Shut the gay up *numbskull*...u can't even define hate... I v got a life unlike u, cos i hav got the ultimate one guiding me... Mayb u need him 2
Your madness moves in front of you like a shadow,seek help,okay undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.