Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) (3561 Views)

55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 2 Police Men Beaten To Pulp By A Labourer In Lagos.. / Man Abducts Son, Beats Lover's Boyfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Symphony007: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Florida dad finds babysitter molesting his son, beats man to a bloody pulp, cops say 

DEBORAH HASTINGS

Yesterday, 08:00 PM

AP

Raymond Frolander, shown in his Florida booking photo, was beaten unconscious by a father who walked in on Frolander sexually abusing his son.

An enraged father in Florida attacked a babysitter and badly beat him after discovering the 18-year-old molesting his son, police said.

According to authorities, Raymond Frolander was in bed with an 11-year-old boy when the dad walked in on him sexually assaulting the boy.

The Daytona Beach father punched him unconscious and then called 911.

“I just walked in and found a grown man molesting (my son), and I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer,” he said.

Dispatcher: “You said the person who assaulted, you beat him up?”

Caller: “ Oh yeah, send him an ambulance. He’s going to need one.”

The dad will not be charged, said Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood, according to WESH-TV.

“Dad reacted like a dad,” Chitwood said. “He’s acting like a father, protecting his son, and he’s furious over what has occurred.”

According to police, the man admitted to abusing the boy for three years. The child was too afraid to say anything, Chitwood said.

Frolander appeared in court Friday with a bruised face and his eyes nearly swollen shut. He is being held without bail.

Pics: before and after images of raymond! (The power of beating)

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2014
OK I've been trying to hold it but............Lwkmd cheesy the beating na die. see face shocked shocked shocked

Holy moses.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by beyoutee: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! SERVES HIM RIGHT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by otipoju(m): 5:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Na this beating then dey call '' HARD RESET ''... makes me remember when my mumsie would say "Ma na e, titi gbogbo nkan lo ma wu e lati je".
translated " ill so beat you, that you will feel like eating all the food in this world"
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Homosexual things.

You see, had it been that he isn't a homosexual, this would not have befallen him.

Say no to homosexualism!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical: Homosexual things.

You see, had it been that he isn't a homosexual, this would not have befallen him.

If he was not a homosexual he would have raped a little girl instead, which is just as bad. The problem is that he's a rapist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun: If he was not a homosexual he would have raped a little girl instead, which is just as bad. The problem is that he's a rapist.

Mr. Seun, you see why I respect you so much. Tell those fools.

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Jasi7(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gbese!...u no go even knw say na d fresh boy wey dey d secong pic na him dey d first wan o... dem don pump him lips and eye
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Jasi7(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Seun: If he was not a homosexual he would have raped a little girl instead, which is just as bad. The problem is that he's a rapist.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by chinex276(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
See d guy face lyk rubber way burn 4 fire... Jus remind me of one my babe back in d days who was beaten by her mum coz she caught us huggin d previous night.
Next day i was lyk
"nkechi, ke ihe mere gi na iru"
d babe was lyk,"okwa accident ooo".
Mehn i no fit laff.
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2014

You don't mean it!!!!

Are you serious?

O dikwa risky (meaning, it is risky).
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Mr. Seun, you see why I respect you so much. Tell those fools.

You must be a homosexual.
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical:

You must be one of the fools I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

You must be one of the fools I mentioned.

I prefer to be a 'fool' than a homosexual like you.
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical:

I prefer to be a 'fool' than a homosexual like you.

Is that supposed to surprise anyone?

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

Is that supposed to surprise anyone?

No, to sound minds, but yes, to depraved minds like homosexuals.
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical:

No, to sound minds, but yes, to depraved minds like homosexuals.

Wow, you don't understand English. I asked: is the fact that you would prefer to be a fool supposed to surprise anyone? Meaning, I'm not surprised. Now, look at your dumbass response.

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Well... I gotta say this serves him right...

1 Like

Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical: Homosexual things.

I knew people like you with warped sense of reasoning would be here. As if straight people don't have the higher amount of ra.pe incidence.
Re: Dad Catches Babysitter Sexually Assaulting Son, Beats Him To Pulp(pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
jusRadical:

Let's say she's gay. Of what business is that to you?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: A Club Girl Took A Selfie At The Back Of A Guy Without Head *video* / FG Should Ban The Sale Of SWINOL Now!! / A Lady Stab Her Boyfriend In The Stomach ( Viewer Discretion Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.