Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! (7630 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2014
Pls u guys shld help me out wif dis situation I'm in nw. I hav dis neighbour, we attend d same uni. I stay alone in my house cos my family is nt currently in d state I'm in.
My neighbour is always in my house nd I hate it so much! Very early in d mornin b4 I even washup, she's already knockin at my gate! She talks a lot dat's d worst part. I dnt even have my privacy anymore in my own house!
There was a day she came to d house, I locked myself in nd pretended asif I was nt in, she knocked nd knocked nd started callin my name to come out! I stayed mute till she went. Afta some minutes she came back! God I was so angry! I dnt like her kind of person at all. She's too materialistic nd boast abt every single thing! There's no day she doesn't come to my house. The d suprising thing is dat I dnt step my foot in her own house.

Pls I need help on how to politely make her stay away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 20, 2014
Simple,tell her to stop visiting and disturbing you and watch how the magic works.....sumhw this reminds me of a friend that always come to my house only on festive moments

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Darkchocolate(f): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2014
I'm struggling to see how this fits into the Romance section unless SHE has a ROMANTIC interest in you.

Just talk to her or start giving her prior hints (day or two warnings) about imaginary appointments you need to keep or that you are going away for the day and returning at midnight.

Goodluck cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by dikebi(m): 12:29am On Jul 20, 2014
You tell her politely dat u're not comfortable wit d present status quo that's all. Except u re not telin d whole story.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2014
edozie04: Simple,tell her to stop visiting and disturbing you and watch how the magic works.....sumhw this remembers me of a friend that always come to my house only on festive moments
me telling her dat wld make us real enemies...dat's wat I'm avoidin tho. I dnt want to sound rude.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Smartsyn(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2014
Tell her to give you a break..
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2014
Darkchocolate: I'm struggling to see how this fits into the Romance section unless SHE has a ROMANTIC interest in you.

Just talk to her or start giving her prior hints (day or two warnings) about imaginary appointments you need to keep or that you are going away for the day and returning at midnight.

Goodluck cheesy
where else to do u want me to put it? D fashion or wat?

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2014
Smartsyn: Tell her to give you a break..
ohkay sir

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: me telling her dat wld make us real enemies...dat's wat I'm avoidin tho. I dnt want to sound rude.
See talk ooo,u wnt 2 sound nice nd continue in ur silence nd ha disturbance bcuz u do nt wnt ha 2 b ur enemy?Hw sure ar u tat she is ur frnd?
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
dikebi: You tell her politely dat u're not comfortable wit d present status quo that's all. Except u re not telin d whole story.
how do u want me to tell d story? Dnt think I'm a lesbian. Hell no!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: Pls u guys shld help me out wif dis situation I'm in nw. I hav dis neighbour, we attend d same uni. I stay alone in my house cos my family is nt currently in d state I'm in.
My neighbour is always in my house nd I hate it so much! Very early in d mornin b4 I even washup, she's already knockin at my gate! She talks a lot dat's d worst part. I dnt even have my privacy anymore in my own house!
There was a day she came to d house, I locked myself in nd pretended asif I was nt in, she knocked nd knocked nd started callin my name to come out! I stayed mute till she went. Afta some minutes she came back! God I was so angry! I dnt like her kind of person at all. She's too materialistic nd boast abt every single thing! There's no day she doesn't come to my house. The d suprising thing is dat I dnt step my foot in her own house.

Pls I need help on how to politely make her stay away.
u be winch
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Bigflamie(m): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2014
If she's driving you crazy then what are you waiting for? Sweetie just put on ya safety belt then you're good to go.
Nairalanders and their everyday issues

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2014
edozie04: See talk ooo,u wnt 2 sound nice nd continue in ur silence nd ha disturbance bcuz u do nt wnt ha 2 b ur enemy?Hw sure ar u tat she is ur frnd?
Funny enough I never tell her abt my stuff rather she talks abt hers, so I dnt like her as a frnd
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: Funny enough I never tell her abt my stuff rather she talks abt hers, so I dnt like her as a frnd
Then tell her u don't like her and her visits,I smell hidden intentions in your words
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by lonelydora: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2014
Tell her anytime she comes that you are preparing to go out.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
u be winch
winch as how pls? If u dnt knw wat to comment, dnt come here nd rant bullshit!

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
u be winch
winch as how pls? If u dnt knw wat to comment, dnt come here nd rant bullshit! Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2014
lonelydora: Tell her anytime she comes that you are preparing to go out.
I'm a beautiful lady pls. I'm nt a man.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:48am On Jul 20, 2014
If she is driving you crazy,please don't hesitate to drive her mad.
In order news,who get visafone charger abeg,ma own don lost?
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by lonelydora: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I'm a beautiful lady pls. I'm nt a man.
i sent you a mail.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: winch as how pls? If u dnt knw wat to comment, dnt come here nd rant bullshit!
akitijackson: winch as how pls? If u dnt knw wat to comment, dnt come here nd rant bullshit! Rubbish!
are you a stammerer?

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Lilswaghanxum: If she is driving you crazy,please don't hesitate to drive her mad.
In order news,who get visafone charger abeg,ma own don lost?
dat doesn't make sense undecided
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2014
lonelydora:
i sent you a mail.
WHY?

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: dat doesn't make sense undecided
.. Simply do something crazy,that wud piss her off

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
are you a stammerer?
no I'm nt...anyways my middle finger is up in d air for u!

7 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2014
Lilswaghanxum: .. Simply do something crazy,that wud piss her off
kk
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: kk
go sleep and dnt worry abt her again

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Nairaland na wa oh
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 20, 2014
well I hope he is not driving you to yaba left.
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by passionate88: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by emeka94(m): 4:43am On Jul 20, 2014
My dear, I empathise with u. Someppl are so clueless and senseless that they are locked up in dia own selfish world.

Pls don't tell her outright to stop visiting oh, unless u want her to be ur enemy cos ppl like dat can paint ur name black and rewrite ur history behind ur back. Besides you'd never know wen u might need her.

I'd advice u to drop hints on her. Don't pay much attention to her wen she is talking so she won't feel like you're interested in her long story. Be a little bit impatient wit her n act as if u are very busy n she's in ur way. Also, start lying about ur whereabouts and hint to her dat u'll be going out at so so time..
Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Whenever she's around,be acting cold. If she has functioning brain,she will get the message,if not,you are done.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures ) / I Have Been Stabbed In The Heart By My Very Own Friend! / Your Birthmonth Is Your Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.