Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 AM

Please Rate This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Rate This (612 Views)

Rate This Whatsapp Creativity / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? (2) (3) (4)

Please Rate This by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 20, 2014
A friend of mine bothers his looks aint good enough... I don't see anything wrong personally

Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2014
He should go and write waec than thinking of his looks
Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 20, 2014
edozie04: He should go and write waec than thinking of his looks

He is in a university, not in Nigeria
Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 20, 2014
Timzy234:

He is in a university, not in Nigeria
Then he shld face beta tins thn lukin @ his looks,looks don't pay d bills
Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2014
edozie04: Then he shld face beta tins thn lukin @ his looks,looks don't pay d bills
He is 16... An aaspiring writer. Infact with his blog already. This was a simple question. Plese rate, thnks.
Re: Please Rate This by tpia1: 4:07am On Jul 20, 2014
people are too focused on looks at the expense of more important things.

is it because you see photos of celebrities therefore you think thats how life is?

Re: Please Rate This by tpia1: 4:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Timzy234:
He is 16... An aaspiring writer. Infact with his blog already. This was a simple question. Plese rate, thnks.

an aspiring writer and what else?

writing doesnt pay bills 98% of the time.

unless you're planning to be a journalist.
Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2014
tpia1:
an aspiring writer and what else?
writing doesnt pay bills 98% of the time.
unless you're planning to be a journalist.

No be ooo. Plus whtever hppened To passion... Pls answeR the question. HE has a life... It is just a question. Stop being too serious...lighten up that wrinkle
Re: Please Rate This by tpia1: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2014
so, you still dont have sense?

carry on then, you'll acquire it at some point.

Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2014
tpia1: so, you still dont have sense?

carry on then, you'll acquire it at some point.

Nigerians!!! Just rate it or 4get it. Must we all be slave to bills? I had a full epistle for you but it's needless. That guy has talent, he's in school and 16! So what do you want him to do? Come to Nigeria and push wheelbarrow in Ajegunle before you know he is working hard? Plus he's studying law. So just rate it or please, and please, DO NOT COMMENT. Thanks.
Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2014
Timzy234:
ok then,he is of average
Re: Please Rate This by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Timzy234:

Nigerians!!! Just rate it or 4get it. Must we all be slave to bills? I had a full epistle for you but it's needless. That guy has talent, he's in school and 16! So what do you want him to do? Come to Nigeria and push wheelbarrow in Ajegunle before you know he is working hard? Plus he's studying law. So just rate it or please, and please, DO NOT COMMENT. Thanks.
Guy, Just stop being childish and tell us to 'RATE YOUR LOOKS' Cos na you be that for that Picture.... No be your friend.

This Year's Together All I'll Go Into More Details / A Thread For Dead Nairalanders / Nigerian Troops Flee Gwoza As Boko Haram Captures Tank And Driver, Commander Whe