Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Your Kids Are Your Strength And Your Future Hopes. What Are Your Plans? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Your Kids Are Your Strength And Your Future Hopes. What Are Your Plans? (402 Views)

Are You Looking For A Coaching Tutor For Your Kids, Basic 1-6,jss1-3 / Do You Need A Home Tutor For Your Kids In Primary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Kids Are Your Strength And Your Future Hopes. What Are Your Plans? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 20, 2014
I rejoice and congratulate parents who know that Education is the BEST legacy.... Sponsoring a child's education isn't a small investment. Its a pity that some don't realise this but I tell you, its no small gain.
Education goes beyond reading and writing alone, but training them to be responsible, cutting down bad habits and inculcating godly characters in them. Some parents over-pamper their kids and spoil them instead of correcting them.(I am not saying u must use cane to correct) When a child does what is bad don't say she's still a child, please correct him/her so that she will know. By so doing, U are not only helping his/her future but you are also helping yourself. (It breaks my heart when I read about 2weeks ago here on nairaland how a son killed his father.....too bad!).
Many schools will be on vacation soon. A time for you (parents) to read through your child's performance in the school. Please parents, the childs academic performance isn't the only thing to look out for, always note the teachers/headteachers comments too. Its a time to think what next? Did he/she improved? Do I need to change his/her school?
I beg you parents, please do not feel bad if the result isn't encouraging because there is always room for improvement Trust God! And if the result is good, keep up the encouragements.
Its holiday time, what are your plans for your child/children? Its a time for them to rest but I tell you its a time you have to work on their morals too. Let them have positive rests.
My prayer and wish is that 'all parents will live to see the success of their children and live to enjoy the fruits of their labour'.
(Train up your child so that you can have rest)

For questions or any info:
HollyJoylink Consultants and Tutors, Akure.
E-mail: hollyjoylinktutor@gmail.com. Phone Num: 08135932938.
****Our Services are****
Holiday Coaching (Home Teaching): Primary One-Primary Five
J.S.S 1-J.S.S 3 (Mathematics Only).
Full package (same as above). Thanks
.......................Inspired by God!

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ghana Us And Uk Universities / Study In Ghana, USA And UK / Grab Your 200 Level Unversity Admission With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.