Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Gay Guy's Conversation With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gay Guy's Conversation With God (594 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gay Guy's Conversation With God by Onenaiija: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2014
God is a mystery we can’t understand….. But from what I know he loves us no matter what, Enjoy this fictional thrilling encounter Gay Smith had with God

There was nothing memorable or extraordinary about the emergence of Gay Smith upon this blue planet. He, like the majority of human entities, was squirted from his mother’s nether after about 9 months of gestation, squealing out his lungs as if some terrible fate had befallen him. His childhood didn’t also hold much excitement compared to that of his peers. However, nothing more than a child’s imagination can make an animated adventure of the humdrum of life. And so it was that Gay Smith sailed from moment to moment of his childhood in bliss, especially as he was blessed with a loving mother who spoiled him with treats and loved to cuddle and kiss him on the lips until as old as he would allow.

His smooth sailing life remained happy until his early teens when he encountered a strange paradox that threatened to drown him and ruin him forever. Summarily put, he liked guys.

Being raised a Christian and being one who loved God and tried to live right, he had been taught that his feelings were of the devil, and so he decided to fight it. And fight he did, with countless days spent in fasting and prayer.

But this devil would simply not leave him. Guys turned him on and girls turned him off. And that was it. After fighting his sexual desire until he was weary, he gave in. What started out as a “sexperiment” was now a full blown lifestyle, but he worked very hard to keep it tightly closeted.

Now aged twenty-four, he had just had a kito experience. His entire family now knew that Gay was gay. The shame was simply unbearable. And so it was with ease that the thought of suicide came to mind. So he got a good rope, stuffed it into his knapsack and sneaked out of the house to look for a lonely spot with a tall tree. As he took the last walk of his life, every detail of his existence since his birth seemed to play before his eyes in slow motion. It all seemed so far away, like a recollection of events that happened in another lifetime.

I am in a dream within a dream. And I will end it today, he thought.

Soon, he walked past a cathedral. It was the church he attended as a child and seeing it brought back memories that just fell short of making things better.

Maybe I should say a last prayer? he mused.

And that was how Gay came to lie prostrate before the giant marble altar of Saint Peter’s cathedral. At first, he lay still, like a corpse, completely immobile. And then, without warning, his body suddenly started jerking convulsively. He was sobbing like he had never done before, crying like he had never seen anyone cry. He screamed out in anguish.

Gay: GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His voice echoed back to him in the empty cathedral. The church was as empty as his very soul. Again he cried out.

Gay: GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then something totally unexpected happened.

God: Did you call? I am here, Son.

It was a voice. It was loud and clear and seemed to fill his heart, the church and indeed the entire universe. He was very startled by it and jumped up from the marble floor. His eyes quickly scanned all the sections of the cathedral to make sure some mischievous person was not playing tricks on him.

God: I am here, son. It is I, God of all creation. DO NOT BE AFRAID. Stop looking for the source of my voice. I am speaking from inside you, for it is written, “the kingdom of God is within…”

Gay: So where have you been all these years when I needed you? Why have you not answered my cries? I have been through so much pain and I was just about to give up and end it all. Why did you suddenly decide to show up?

God: I have always been with you, living inside you. And darling child, I have an answer to every question you can ever conceive, if only you could even understand. I am looking into your heart and I see that you do not even understand your questions.

Gay: Why did you create me? I never asked to be born!

God: Oh, but you did.
read full article grin angry grin angry sad shocked
http://tbcloset./2014/07/06/a-conversation-with-god/#more-141
Re: A Gay Guy's Conversation With God by MizMyColi(f): 8:25am On Jul 20, 2014
Waow! Eleyi Gidi Gaa`n
Re: A Gay Guy's Conversation With God by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Yeah...... I'm not clicking that link.
Re: A Gay Guy's Conversation With God by Rickyuzzy(f): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2014
Interesting article, but its all fictional

(1) (Reply)

why do people sleep at church??? / Boko Haram Sacks Military. Takes Over Entire Town - By Attorney Patryk Utulu / Have You Lost That Lovin' Feelin'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.