Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment (20150 Views)

Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by tyav7: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
DebateNigeria: .
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by tyav7: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
Now what's this?
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by fasbat(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ombatse of Labaran Maku? Ok, its becoming clearer dt some pple are instigating crisis for political gains,
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by poiZon: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: GEJ sponsors Boko Haram

he should come and charge me for treason cause I said so tongue

ur case too big for GEJ not to talk of DSS, na BOYSCOUT OR BOYS BRIGADE go handle am.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by odedele: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
let g game begin APC must begin impeachment proc endure against fayose in Oct aswell.enough of dis badluck
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by poiZon: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: Government calming a group that killed 100 security operatives? What a clown you and your masters are! Who plucked sense out of your head?

that means ur beloved yaradua was clUELESS for granting amnesty to d militants in niger delta.
CONTINUE i sabi history
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by poiZon: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
clubone05: Nigerians are extremely silly. .PDP no light..corruption every where..silly statements from the president and his silly wife.

its only a fool that does things the same way and expects change.

1st thing that came outa Gej mouth was there will be uninterrupted power by December 2011...where the light..

I hate why I was born among fools.

its not working change it...simple.

do u think it will tek 2yrs to correct 40yrs of MISRULE? NA only jesus fit demolish a mansion n erect it back in 3days, not even CHRIS ANGEL get dat kind odeshi.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Kajiang02(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
blacksta: is this same group that killed 100 security persons
fasbat: Ombatse of Labaran Maku? Ok, its becoming clearer dt some pple are instigating crisis for political gains,

Al-makura will definitely have problems. I doubt he'll ever scale through this. Trust me.
For those in doubt, take your time to research and study more on the real cause of death of the 100 security operatives. The Eggon people are peaceful people. This I can vouch.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by poiZon: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
philips70:

Until we see impeachment notices served on Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Plateau, Katsina, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi etc governors I will not believe on your new GEJ fighting corruption mantra.

all those state u mentioned they hv one thing in common POWER, the others na sTRENGHT. PDP wan sabi whether POWER N MOUTH which one BETTER pass.
APC =MOUTH
PDP = POWER
let THE GAME CONTINUE

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by poiZon: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
philips70:

Until we see impeachment notices served on Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Plateau, Katsina, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi etc governors I will not believe on your new GEJ fighting corruption mantra.

all those state u mentioned they hv one thing in common POWER, the others na MOUTH. PDP wan sabi whether POWER N MOUTH which one BETTER pass.
APC =MOUTH
PDP = POWER
let THE GAME CONTINUE
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2014

Can you say that to his face. I will like to see what will happen
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Mabaleosi(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
mmmustapha: Jonathan try to touch Kwankwaso, that day you will taste the bitter pills of your life.
kwankwaso is not a threat to GEJ. If Nyako who has released series of threats was kicked out of office so easy then kwankwaso will be more easier to remove. All kwankwaso need do is to bite more than he can chew, then you will see the stage set against him

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Abraham2013(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
mmmustapha: Jonathan try to touch Kwankwaso, that day you will taste the bitter pills of your life.
Who is kwankwaso wen nyako who is a formal high ranking military personal hav been delt wit. Wen d time comes, don't come to NL to cry us a river how GEJ is a dictator n all dat.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Which one be Ombatse again sef?
Can the North offer anything interesting apart from these murderous gangs?
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by putro(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014

NO DON'T CHEAT ME TO IT I FIRST SAID IT.I SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO BE CHARGED.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Truckpusher(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Never underestimate the capability of a man that talks less even when bullied........by the time your supposedly clueless drunk have finished with APC only history can tell........meanwhile I dey laff in Swahili grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Decibel: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
* Policing the thread against bigots* cool wink
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Decibel: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
putro: NO DON'T CHEAT ME TO IT I FIRST SAID IT.I SHOULD BE THE FIRST TO BE CHARGED.
Mtcheew

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by maingwaest(f): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
rexzqcom: The Ombatse people are right. Clear conscience fears no accusations.
. GBAM .......
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Lamasta(m): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
He should go and defend himself or face impeachment

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lamasta: He should go and defend himself or face impeachment
he cannot defend himself, therefore he will definitely be impeached. QED
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
A woman in a hot-air balloon realized she
was lost. She lowered her altitude and
spotted a man in a boat below. She
shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help
me? I promised a friend I would meet him
an hour ago, but I don't know where I
am."
The man consulted his portable GPS and
replied, "You're in a hot air balloon,
approximately 30 feet above a ground
elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You
are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north
latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes
west longitude.
"She rolled her eyes and said, "You must
belong to the APC."
"I am," replied the man. "How did you
know?"
"Well," answered the balloonist,
"everything you told me is technically
correct. But I have no idea what to do with
your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly,
you've not been much help to me."
The man smiled and responded, "You must
belong to the PDP."
"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you
know?"
"Well," said the man, "you don't know
where you are or where you are going..
You've risen to where you are, due to a
large quantity of hot air. You made a
promise you have no idea how to keep,
and
you expect me to solve your problem.
You're in exactly the same position you
were in before we met, but somehow,
now it's my fault."

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by maingwaest(f): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
seanet01: What are they made of? So you actually believe the crap that they killed Police without guns? Akuri ni e
. Trust me,they did.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
janetlawani:
Nigeria Custom Service(NCS)Replacement/Slot form is on
sale for the 2014/2015 screening exercise. Qualification
involve WAEC,NCE,OND,HNDN.N.D, H.N.D AND B.S.C. Interested applicant should
contact our Zonal head office:081 082 083 25
thanks. . any website?
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
How did Kwankwaso come into the picture? Are U ok? A lot of imbeciles have been let loose on Nairaland
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
No be to comot that mumu Kwankwaso next ?
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by mmmustapha(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
ofenmanucom:
How did Kwankwaso come into the picture? Are U ok? A lot of imbeciles have been let loose on Nairaland
ask your mother (my girlfriend) that question kind. bloody bastard
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
mmmustapha: ask your mother (my girlfriend) that question kind. bloody bastard
Answer his question na . .
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by mmmustapha(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:
quid:
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
mmmustapha:

yes . . . .we are waiting for ur answer .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" / President Buhari Hiding Unemployment Data Because Of 2019 Elections- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.