Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment (20164 Views)

Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Plus10(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
If there is any proof for a sitting gov to be impeached so be it.If apc thinks pdp or gej is out to impeach only apc govs then their law makers should also provide envidence that would warrant the impeachment for pdp govs...instead of this their cry cry baby they are showcasing all over the place!
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Plus10: If there is any proof for a sitting gov to be impeached so be it.If apc thinks pdp or gej is out to impeach only apc govs then their law makers should also provide envidence that would warrant the impeachment for pdp govs...instead of this their cry cry baby they are showcasing all over the place!
^ Told them
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Wealthlex(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Apc gov re all thief,why i dey affraid of impeachment,go and depend urself
DebateNigeria: .
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Ayatullah(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ekans: A terrorist association openly associating with the PDP, how will violence end?

GEJ has definitely find a big ally in ombatse.......GEJ is a man ready to achieve his goal AT ANY COST.......Let's see how far he goes with his impunity. Ombatse should know however that Al-Makura is a Muslim and no evil forces has ever overcome the Muslim.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ayatullah:

GEJ has definitely find a big ally in ombatse.......GEJ is a man ready to achieve his goal AT ANY COST.......Let's see how far he goes with his impunity. Ombatse should know however that Al-Makura is a Muslim and no evil forces has ever overcome the Muslim.

Ti awon muslim ti ba je lati aro . . .
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by shineeye1: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
I wonder why the media is building social relevance for an outlawed sect like omatse by granting them interviews. This is another boko haram iñ the making and the press is busy iving them relevance! This is a dastardly group that thrives in violent impunity ,killing civilians , officers of the armed forces and officers of the laws of our land. Why recognize them? Anyway this nation will surely bear the brunt of her evil preferences!
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by carlos1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
jayseehe: GEJ sponsors Boko Haram

he should come and charge me for treason cause I said so tongue

Dry
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by tonychristopher: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
the stupid aboki even offended terrorist

he is going Bleep him
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Ayatullah(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:

Ti awon muslim ti ba je lati aro . . .

Ori buruku ti ba e Lati owuro ojo ibi re.
......I advise you not to die, but a Muslim or else you will burn in hell forever. Be wise. Safe your soul. Do not serve GEJ blindly and if you belong to Ombatse repent now and dump the evil cult......ko si ere ninu iborisha.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ayatullah:

Ori buruku ti ba e Lati owuro ojo ibi re.
......I advise you not to die, but a Muslim or else you will burn in hell forever. Be wise. Safe your soul. Do not serve GEJ blindly and if you belong to Ombatse repent now and dump the evil cult......ko si ere ninu iborisha.
role models

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by mmmustapha(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
quid:

yes . . . .we are waiting for ur answer .
quid:

yes . . . .we are waiting for ur answer .
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by gbaskipro: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2014

If you know you are man enough, give me your full details and your picture let me hlp you publish it in punch newspaper. Fool like you, what concrns GEJ with a wreched hegoat like you..... U just there opening ur stupid mouth and bragging on nairaland... Let's meet so I will video u when u say it and I will now publish it for u... U think its about bragging here Ask ur he goat father the ex governor of adamawa state...... His lawyers are getting ready, treason is liable to life imprisonment!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by dexpee4life(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2014

I am not surprise that you know the Boko haram sponsors, after all, your Father is a Boko Haram flaw member and would soon go for a suicide bombing mission in your family meeting where you will be present
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Ayatullah(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
gbaskipro:

If you know you are man enough, give me your full details and your picture let me hlp you publish it in punch newspaper. Fool like you, what concrns GEJ with a wreched hegoat like you..... U just there opening ur stupid mouth and bragging on nairaland... Let's meet so I will video u when u say it and I will now publish it for u... U think its about bragging here Ask ur he goat father the ex governor of adamawa state...... His lawyers are getting ready, treason is liable to life imprisonment!

Video Master, the angels are videoing your Master's 'SHARING OF NIGERIANs' BLOOD........Your Master may spend 1,000 years on earth, but he will ONE DAY return to his creator to answer for his evil deeds.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by rexzqcom(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Some Nigerians of Ombatse ethnicity committed murderous offenses at some point in time. That does not make all people of Ombatse origin culpable for the that cime. Implying so, is illogical.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Anistef: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ayatullah:

Really, see hw u think wit ur ant brain because his a Muslim, wen d Christians nd Eggon pple were killed it ws kk abi? Ombatse decided to protect their pple that ws wen the Governor knew ombatse were against him nd d Muslim.
Com to tink of dis, dnt u tink Al makura has a lot to ansa abt d death of d security officals he sent to arrest jst one man?
Let me help u here, d Eggon pple voted Al makura to government not minding his religion.
So shut up, if he doesn't ve anything to hide let him defend himself.
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by continentalceo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2014

May God help you ignorance...Ignoramus!
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Ayatullah(m): 1:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Anistef:

Really, see hw u think wit ur ant brain because his a Muslim, wen d Christians nd Eggon pple were killed it ws kk abi? Ombatse decided to protect their pple that ws wen the Governor knew ombatse were against him nd d Muslim.
Com to tink of dis, dnt u tink Al makura has a lot to ansa abt d death of d security officals he sent to arrest jst one man?
Let me help u here, d Eggon pple voted Al makura to government not minding his religion.
So shut up, if he doesn't ve anything to hide let him defend himself.

I can't decipher your rantings, because I do not understand your Eggon Language shocked
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by hakanai(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2014
koboko69: Why wouldn't they back PDP? They are just another branch of PDP sponsored terrorists or is this not the same group that killed over 100 security operatives?

Infact killed 150 security personnal and were forgiven by FGN. Not a soul was tried or charged.
really some crazy impunity. shocked shocked
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by tit(f): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Impeach AL-Kwura
Arrest him
Hand him over to we Ombatse!
finish
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
SEEMESEEMEO: We need to stop politicizing everything.......if his hands are clean,he should come out and defend himself or rather face impeachment..........GEJ,pls we want to know how lagos state funds are been spent plsssss
. GEJ is not Lagos state Governor,so direct ur question to Tinubu and Fashola
Re: Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment by gbaskipro: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Ayatullah:

Video Master, the angels are videoing your Master's 'SHARING OF NIGERIANs' BLOOD........Your Master may spend 1,000 years on earth, but he will ONE DAY return to his creator to answer for his evil deeds.

You are stainless and spotless without sin and you will live on earth forever and you have nothing to answer? U r saying bullshit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shekarau Visits Fani Kayode(photos) / PDP NWC Visits Tambuwal Ahead Of Supplementary Election In Sokoto - Photos / 9th Assembly: Reps Members Speak On Gbajabiamila ‘buying’ Votes With Green Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.