Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out (486 Views)

If Korede Cant Sing Godwin In Church, Should He Pay Tithe From Godwin To Church? / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / What Church Should I Go To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by Boomboost(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2014
I recall seeing a well dressed guy from afar as I was returning from Church.He was well dressed and facially presentable.
When I passed by him,I noticed the disgusting girlie pose he assumed.As I walked on,I imagined the stupiddo in a church being forced out and later met by a mob outside organized by me.We beat the shit out of the animal,till he accepted to be straight.
My question is:Shouldn't these maniacs with their gayish vibe be prevented from entering the church or cathedral?
Re: Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by Rickyuzzy(f): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2014
Ur so stupid and daft!.... so how does beaten the guy up makes u better than him... are u saint... u resolve to jumgle justice to pass a message... are u holier than him, do u yhink God wud be happy with h for beaten a fellow human being like a dog.... If u dnt know.. better know it, gay pple are everywhere, even ur brother or relative. .... u better start dealing with this truism... idiot!
Re: Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by davno: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2014
In as much as I don't support u and will never agree with u, those ur thoughts really cracked me up. Thanks for d laugh!!! grin
Re: Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by AtheistD(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2014
When was being gay a pre-requisite to being kicked out of church?

I dont understand?
Re: Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by nora544: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2014
Boomboost: I recall seeing a well dressed guy from afar as I was returning from Church.He was well dressed and facially presentable.
When I passed by him,I noticed the disgusting girlie pose he assumed.As I walked on,I imagined the stupiddo in a church being forced out and later met by a mob outside organized by me.We beat the shit out of the animal,till he accepted to be straight.
My question is:Shouldn't these maniacs with their gayish vibe be prevented from entering the church or cathedral?

they should beat you, are you a real christian, what is with love your neighbor like yourself, it could be possible that Jesus was the person you beat, you are not a real christian because when you where a real christian you will never make something like this.

You are a disgrace to christianity

1 Like

Re: Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by Rickyuzzy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
nora544:

they should beat you, are you a real christian, what is with love your neighbor like yourself, it could be possible that Jesus was the person you beat, you are not a real christian because when you where a real christian you will never make something like this.

You are a disgrace to christianity

A big disgrace! Aqwon jati jati.... oloriburuku leleyi!!! U shudnt av been born for beaten a fellow human
Re: Gay-like Dandies In Church Should Be Thrown Out by tpia1: 3:58am On Jul 22, 2014
churches are prohibited from discriminating against gays, this was just signed into law.

end times are here, lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

God:a Male Or A Female. / Do U Need Special Prayers? / When Can One Draw A Distinction Btw Endurance And Just Being Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.