Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 (5604 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of July 2014 / Higher Everyday For 16 July, 2014 / Higher Everyday For 15 July, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Sleekbaby(f): 10:57am On Jul 20, 2014
jonatoye: Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
No matter what your experiences may be; the counsel of God over your life still stands!!!
BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the people of no effect. The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations." (Psalm 33:10-11 NKJV).
The statues of a man speaks so much about him. It also determines what people think of him and what they expect from his life. Irrespective of what people think or expect out of your life; there is a predetermined plan and purpose of God for your life. It does not matter if you have been written off by people arround you; what matter most is that nothing can alter what God had written concerning you. May the Lord fulfill His counsel over your life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Slendid Worship Experience!!!

Amen n Amen, i blv strongly dt ds thread is for me bcoz today is my birthday.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Adeniyi077(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2014
I am happy for knowing what I know.
God, I know you exist.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by ijbeauty(f): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
The only thing I know about 20th july is that its my BIRTHDAY

Am a year older, stronger, wiser, blessed and ofcourse more beautiful...........

Happy birthday to me...... Wishing me many more and fruitful years ahead.............
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by ijbeauty(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sleekbaby:

Amen n Amen, i blv strongly dt ds thread is for me bcoz today is my birthday.

Happy bday dear, wow, we r bday mate don't tell me we r d same age cos I hv been looking for my Ejima since my entire life...... LLNP dear

Happy bday to me too..
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Jhydey192(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
GodMode: There is no God.. The sooner people realise there is no God the better it will be.

Look at the difference between religious countries and non-religious countries.

There is no God but there is a Creator.

The Creator does not see itself as a God.

People are still gonna give free money and parts of their income today in religious institutions today.

This is my opinion... you don't have to curse me.
I used to think like this..but have u ever heard of Pascal's wager? Worship him in spirit and in truth, even if in the end there's no God, you've got nothing to lose but if u refuse to worship him now and there's a God?? Just believe that there's a God, it's a win-win situation. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by Sleekbaby(f): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=ijbeauty]

Happy bday dear, wow, we r bday mate don't tell me we r d same age cos I hv been looking for my Ejima since my entire life...... LLNP dear

Happy bday to me too..

Dearie i wish u d same n i decree dt our expectations shall never be cut off, Amen.
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by blessida: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
GodMode: There is no God.. The sooner people realise there is no God the better it will be.

Look at the difference between religious countries and non-religious countries.

There is no God but there is a Creator.

The Creator does not see itself as a God.

People are still gonna give free money and parts of their income today in religious institutions today.

This is my opinion... you don't have to curse me.
OK that is ur own opinion formed by u one of the creatures of GOD ALMIGHTY ,it does nt diminish the MIGHTINESS of GOD whether u deny HIS existence or not.The atheist who lived before you found out too late that they lived their lives on false belief created by their humane mind may ur case nt be like theirs in JESUS NAME
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by OmoEziokwu: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
GodMode:

I used to believe in God until I encountered problems at an early age life.

I realised that what the Creator wants is for humans to use their brains and work hard and help one another instead of believing in a God.

The problems I have encountered are what made me overcome religion, hate, anger, self-center lifestyle and many more.

The Creator made me believe I am also a creator like "it".

"It" made me to choose between

1) Praying and been emotional towards a God I can't see.

And

2) Been a god(a creator) that I can see and controlling my emotions so that I don't my emotions don't affect the people around me negatively or violently.

I chose been a creator...

Brilliant talk!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2014 by OmoEziokwu: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bigcake: I rebuke the satan in you in Jesus Name Amen.
shocked

GodMode:

The same way there is no God.. There is also no satan... Just people with EVIL and WICKED minds.

Even the word devil means do-evil. Anyone that does evil is a devil.

grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Religion One Day Become History? / Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net / The Reach Out Nigeria Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.