Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44521 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by EzebubeEbube(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Onitsha use to be a safe haven for criminals,accompanied with an unsightly and dirty environment which has limited the value of the state for a long time. Gov. Obiano value for the security of lives,property and clean environment is a gesture that's worth admiration. I was in Onitsha yesterday and I was amazed at the level of transformation in that city. Thanks to @GovWillieMObiano and also to @AnambraAmaka for campaigning for a clean environment. @AnambraAmaka is a group campaigning for a clean environment in Anambra state, you can follow them on twitter and facebook. God bless our dear state.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by EzebubeEbube(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2014
Upper Iweka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by EzebubeEbube(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Upper iweka

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by EzebubeEbube(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2014
Upper iweka

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Noneroone(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2014
The city on the Niger!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Silenzer(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2014
Adiro asi ndo. Anambra Adigo Mma, nye aka ka oburu Dubai/Taiwan

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Silenzer(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Roads marked from Awka to Onitsha. All the roads will be marked b4 the end of the year (credible source)

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Silenzer(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
MOBJECTIVE: God willing, Igbo's will come back to invest massively at home.
@op, are these state roads,or federal roads?
state roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2014
IGBOSON1
ChinoElects
Ak47mann

You needed here

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Nwanne onicha in fact anambra state is one of the most richest and developing state in nigeria/west africa a state blessed with 3 major cities with over 1.5 million each cool

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by ak47mann(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Silenzer: Roads marked from Awka to Onitsha. All the roads will be marked b4 the end of the year (credible source)
Anambra have the best road network in nigeria just that anambra people don't have time to post pixs on FB and NL cool

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Akshow: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2014
I hope there is more pix to come other than these single lane roads without even street lights.

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Burger01(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2014
SAI.. President Goodluck Ebele Egberipapa Jonathan. grin

PDP till A Military Coup happens or we split the country. angry

32 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by UjSizzle(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow shocked
Anambra my home shocked I'm surprised. Obiano I ga adikwa cheesy
Peter Obi, has set a great standard.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by EnterPRO: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
hmmmn

OK na.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by lonelydora: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2014
Willie Obiano, more power to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by UDbester(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2014
Big lie!!!! This was not done by obiano but by P. Obi. Oloshi jatijati

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2014
UDbester: Big lie!!!! This was not done by obiano but by P. Obi. Oloshi jatijati

I was beginning to wonder as well... angry

Plus its not even Peter Obi but the Federal Government. angry

Why are they not Thanking Mama P's Husband President Goodluck Egberipapa Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan? angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by timsbee(f): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Dats my state o. I can now visit witout much road stress...

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by MadCow1: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
timsbee: Dats my state o. I can now visit witout much road stress...

The Roads in Anambra State are still quite bad and poorly constructed in the plaves where work was even done.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ridwan123(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
No be OBI na KOLA NUT... Mumu people

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by datguru: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Is this what you call transformation ... Mtcheew

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by 1stdeolaw(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
I served in Anambra so I know those areas well. They have done a great job. +9 out of 10.

Abeg my Igbo pals. I am Yoruba so I wonder why you guys pronounce Upper Iweka as Uppu oweka (spelt as I understand d pronunciation)

Again I was robbed during service at another local gov there. una no try at all

Well sha, I still love Anambra. I love Igbos. I love ya gals. Yorubas always love neighbours u know.

Imo state babes rock more sha....

*Walks out of thread without looking back*

45 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Omimah: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha is a no man's land, formed by a Bini man. The Obi of Onitsh is originally Bini.

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by condralbede(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2014
That's nice.Am happy for d Anambarians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.