Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha (44580 Views)

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / The Sorry State Of Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ph Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
I pray that they will not mess it up later. Because Onitsha people are very dirty and that is why their environment is filthy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by wanted(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
At least if the road issues are solved then we can move on to the next issue of citizens of the state trying to pronounce the word "Parallelogram"

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
wanted: At least if the road issues are solved then we can move on to the next issue of citizens of the state trying to pronounce the word "Parallelogram"
#Wicked# Lmao .... Chei .... you no well
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha is the economic hub of Nigeria! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Inner hoods of Onitsha city where the rich and super rich live!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
@Op, you showed us only 2 roads and you come here shouting transformation, are they the only roads there? I'm sure others can't be shown because they are bad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Inner hoods!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha is where the action is!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha is the center of excellence! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha Ado!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha obodo oyibo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Massive reconstruction and remodeling is currently ongoing in Awka to make it one of the most advanced and beautiful cities in Africa! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Area of Onitsha where the low and middle class live!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by onecola: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
where is this one i mean the road you posted here
EzebubeEbube: We may not be where we want to be,but thank God we are not where we use to be. Gov. Obiano is a man running with a vision that can not be polluted or contested. We'll get there. #AnambraAmaka
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
More of Onitsha!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are so naive, ma nnigga!
Eze Iweka isn't even from Onitsha, he is an Obosi king who the famous Iweka road was named after. And on the language part,Onicha has no history of any lost language,at least not the Onisha of northern Delta. Fam, you have no argument here. Just drop the thought......Respected historians couldn't prove Onicha and Bini were we're relatives. Stop listening to hearsay and do your own research. Research Onicha history,compare it to the Binis and tell me how they are related. What Onicha have is influence from Bini, nothing more.
you want to hide the"TRUTH". It will not work. even nnamdi azikwe said that his ancestor is from benin royal family. SHAME ON YOU. DON'T HIDE THE TRUTH !!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Does this always have to happen?!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha hosts Sabmiller the second largest brewer in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Op why raise our hopes na?

Is that what you call transformed? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by olatinpo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
1stdeolaw:

Pele... if I tell you my full story ehn, you will thank your star

Ose joooo, gist me naaa
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by olatinpo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,Igbo people got together,planned I stole your billion dollar wallet from you?
I don't even know what to tell you....this is disgusting.

See you!
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Onitsha has the largest commercial center in West Africa fitted with electronic and surveillance gadgets!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
SOmetimes I get tired of my Igbo brothers. Hence.

This is a city (actually, more like a growing town)

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is a third world town.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Mmadu111: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: hmmmmmmm interesting. Anambarians don't make mouth yet ur fellow empty chest beating flat headed anambra bro opened a thread on anambra's dry, one lane, no drainage, open gutter, no street light roads. U are pathetic.
Huuuuuu!!! i can see how striking it got your Pains, Oooooh! poor dear hugging that Transformer behind you will do you good. Black awkward Pathetic F.o.o.l, you saw small pic and you crazily concluded that those things are not in place.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is a road network

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is a bush path.

Posting all those pictures of a developing state just because of taunts is immature at best.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by agabaI23(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
django1:

It wasn't worth debating. Anambra would have been a local government in the north or oyo state.
Well done sir.
Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hospitality in Onitsha!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Ohaneze1: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Shoprite and Radisson Blu are opening soon in Onitsha!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
The first is worthy to be called "Hotel," the second is worthy to be called Motel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why You Should Not Japa From Nigeria / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.