Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. (1387 Views)

Automatic Gearbox Issues. Find help here / Automatic Gearbox Problems / Can I Replace Manual Gearbox Wt Automatic Gearbox On Benz 230E? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. by DECOtech(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Mechanics are quick to ask a vehicle owner to buy a new gearbox and discard the old faulty one after they must have recommended the wrong ATF or malhandled or mis-operated the vehicle during one of their testing sessions, when in most cases, only one or two little replaceable component needs to be changed for you faulty gearbox to come back to life. YES! Automatic gearboxes can be fixed. Don't be quick to throw away a faulty gearbox. For all your gearbox related problems, call or whatsapp -08030938491. BBM -33137FDF. We are based in Owerri, Imo state. God bless us all.
Re: Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2014
Hahaha OK ...I need the valve body for an overdrive gear of a w201 m104 engine.
Re: Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. by DECOtech(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
smartchoice: Hahaha OK ...I need the valve body for an overdrive gear of a w201 m104 engine.
So sorry Bro, we do not have that in stock. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2015
DECOtech:
Mechanics are quick to ask a vehicle owner to buy a new gearbox and discard the old faulty one after they must have recommended the wrong ATF or malhandled or mis-operated the vehicle during one of their testing sessions, when in most cases, only one or two little replaceable component needs to be changed for you faulty gearbox to come back to life. YES! Automatic gearboxes can be fixed. Don't be quick to throw away a faulty gearbox. For all your gearbox related problems, call or whatsapp -08030938491. BBM -33137FDF. We are based in Owerri, Imo state. God bless us all.

I need to either fix the gear box or buy another gear box for my Volkswagen Vento 1996 (Auto transmission). the gear only engages in reverse. doesnt engage front movement. what do i do?
Re: Automatic Gearbox Issues, The Man To Talk To. by DECOtech(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Marizu:

I need to either fix the gear box or buy another gear box for my Volkswagen Vento 1996 (Auto transmission). the gear only engages in reverse. doesnt engage front movement. what do i do?

Your vehicle is OBD II compliant. I would suggest you have it scanned for transmission issues before making any conclusions.

Check my signature for my contacts should you need further technical assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Clear Car Wit 500k / Identifying Bad Shock Absorbers / Need Help On Gear/solenoid Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.